Why does leasbian get bald when they get out of the closet? I'veseen this shit plenty oftimes. Even in my own country

Why does leasbian get bald when they get out of the closet? I'veseen this shit plenty oftimes. Even in my own country.

it's a sign of them going through the phases of cancer now that they belong to the lgbt.

liberal arts college

not even once

this is just sad

wtf, women are horrible

it's signalling to other fags that she's les, thats why.

Because they are rebelling! I don't care what their reasons and excuses are they are in full rebel mode when they cut their hair! Believe it, its a fact.

that's just hilariously pathetic

so they can eat pussy with ease

Yea because regularly women don't do shit to their hair for every little reason.
Seeing that shit like this is considered "big reason" they need a big change.

And what is the biggest change for a girl with long hair? Cutting it off.
It's a radical change inside accompanied by a radical change outside.

Stop being a retard.

"Im want to look like shit so society respect me"

Seems legit

Maaan. Thats just sad. She wasnt beautiful, but now she looks like shit.

To make themselves look more androgynous. This kind of stuff is also typical of anyone trying to recreate themselves after going through a traumatic experience so they feel like a different person while looking at themselves in the mirror.

Sad

You can't use logic to describe a woman's behavior.

Because there wont be hairs in the food?

This one won't be a big loss for straight people.

/thread

Pixie cuts are great with the right face but a full trim rarely works.

Shes fucking ugly

underrated

hair is a tool of the patriarchy to oppress women into a subservient role. down with the patriarchy! down with hair! (except leg and armpit hair...you gotta keep that if you're a lesbo)

>I'm a boy now

what's wrong with overalls?

Is that the Twilight chick? Is she a lezzer now?

KILL THE FAGGOTS

Yup

Because it gets them lots of lesbian puss and less men cracking on to them.

>less men cracking on to them.

that has to be aussie slang. is it?

Kangaroo and shait eh

Yeah, cunt.

prolly because they think long hair is too feminine for them?

Same reason men go bald. They tear their hair out because chicks drive them fucking nuts.

Damn dude, that is fucking spot on. How long you been married?

inb4 samefag

they all have that look in their eyes. like their souls got crushed and the only thing that's left is hatred.

We're keeping Jim Jefferies
how u feel about that?

This. Any of then look happy

Because their sexuality is a political charged decision rather than an revelation of their true identity.
It's embedded deep within that structured whole they base their convictions around.
Now I'm sure they may very well be bi, but to outwardly express something of so trivial a nature can be nothing other than political.

And, gave up on normal relationships.
Quiters!

The kind of lesbian who actually dont enjoy the vagina. They just are disapointed about dicks