World sees weedman's place on the cancer meter

Does Canada need help with its forest fires or can this frog handle the logistics. Can someone explain how a drama teacher is this shit at public speaking
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_WWYx7hT0

Other urls found in this thread:

aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1448633299414/1448633350146
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=alR5XF-lH1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there's no need *smug grin*

He really does hate Alberta doesn't he?

>every other word is "uhhhh"
jesus christ

Everyone hates Alberta. They don't contribute to our resource economy, nor do they export refined goods. Yet Albertans will always act like they're anything other than lazy welfare babies.

>Comments and rating disabled
wew

Although I agree with your assessment, Quebec is much worse.

I'm triggered by his face!!!!!!!!!!

if you put the fire out, it wins.

BRO ARE YOU TRIGGERED BY HIS FACE?!?!

>They don't contribute to our resource economy,
dude what

>And the fire, uh, will uh, put out it uh, self.

>AAaaa
>AaAAaaAA
>AAa

Jesus Christ this dude.

He's wayyyyyyyy to busy on social media to worry about some tiny fire. If half of Canada was on fire, he might have to take a day off from eating hummus and reading up on the Quran to do something.

>Tfw people will think canada shares trudeau's thoughts soon

Its four years until the next election! Why do I need to be reminded....
I need to put up with FOUR MORE YEARS OF HIS SHIT.
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!

I have never met a Canadian that had something good to say about their country

this is the first time i hear weedman speak..

how did he get elected?

There were better public speakers in my college course

This is the first time I actually heard him talk and holy shit does he sound like fag. Can't believe this guy won the election in a landslide with such a stereotypical gay voice.

who made this retard president? please, wildfire chan, end it quickly. end canada

SOMEONE MAKE WILDFIRE-CHAN MEME NOW SO WE CAN PRAY TO HER AND KEK

Is the fire not out yet? Wtf

Doesn't the part of Alberta burning down right now extract fucking crude oil? I guess you must use your faggy ass little bicycle and drive around an electric car. You're worse than Trudeau.

>"UH"

When will you let us annex Alberta, Canada? You clearly don't want them.

Same applies to rapefugees

If so Canadian tax dollars have thankfully paid for a toll free triggering hotline.

What is wrong with this turbocunt? Why doesn't he want our help? We deal with this kind of shit all the time, send us in and it'll be over in five minutes.

1/3 of the entire countries economy comes from the region that is on fire. That poster is indeed a retarded faggot

Please don't encourage wildfire chan. It's burning in the only good part of Canada. The conservative part viewed as gun toting redneck racists by the faggy parts of Canada. Weed man lives on the other side of the country.

What a complete fucking clown.

I'm assuming Alberta largely voted against the weedman.

Source? Is that for real?

Justin is just filler until a more suitable PM comes along. Happens all the time with the li

This is literally my wet dream

oh my fuck

>They don't contribute to our resource economy
Fucking WHAT? Dude, I don't know SHIT about Canada, and even I know that is an utterly retarded statement.

I read that as troll free

There needs to be an "ahh" compilation

Kek
Oh Canada...

That's not real. It can't be real. Please God don't let it be real.

Heil Trudeau

It's real

>aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1448633299414/1448633350146

help me

Call them and tell them the trigger hotline triggered you

uhh x100

what the hell dude

Of course. Maybe he's letting it burn, so Canada can try to get into the fake solar industry, in which the government dumps 100s of millions of dollars in, and watches them all go bankrupt after they pay off all the politicians. Our country is really good at that.

Come join America, Prairie Provinces

Yes, this. They'll have to add another hotline for triggered trigger hotline callers.

DUDE WEED LMAOOO

who bigger cam whore this guy our the mostly bald guy with the talk show/whatever?

Well fuck you.

Bro it's the current year. Pic related is also not satire. This is what we are dealing with, some people actually think like this.

Kek

PLEASE. SAVE US.

Also,
>be an autistic drama teacher
>own a huge fucking land full of lush green forests
>your forest catches on fire (conifer trees are the most inflammable)
>the fire won't stop
>you are responsible for destroying a huge % of forest on the planet
>no need for help

Trudeau is the biggest fucking cretin on this planet.

Oi, Leaves.

Is there some context I am missing here? He only started to stutter like a spaz when he was talking about international offers of assistance. Is it rude in Canada to decline an offer of help? If Canada needs help, why would he refuse it? Did he run on a "Canada can do its own thing policy"?

Help me out here?

>months

Who cares they are a bunch of anti-Trudeau cucks who destroy our beautiful enviroments

Let Alberta burn

We need to raise Canada's Carbon Tax for sending all that smoke our way. And they should take Cruz back too.

>if you fight with fire they win

Maybe the oil sands would matter if they actually turned a profit. The only reason to keep them running is to make Albertans feel like they serve a purpose beyond being 7% less dull than Winnipeg.

I understand the denial for help from Russia due to political bullshit but why did Canada deny help from the US? We have many states that have very extensive experience in fighting massive wildfires. I know a lot of Canadians hate us, but even when we try and help you tell us to fuck off.

Debt

Just look at OP's picture. It's because he's an egoistical prat who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

>how did he get elected?

Same way our commander in chimp got in, he promised to legalize canabis on a federal level.... which he never followed through with and actively fought against by sending the three-letter attack dogs after dispensaries in legal states.

Cuckdeau is probably still salty about Obongo banging his wife

>anti-Trudeau is a bad thing
>anti-Trudeau makes you a cuck
>They're destroying our beautiful environment so let's leave their beautiful environment on fire

Do you know what oil sands are? It's literally an enormous swamp of oily sand where no vegetation can grow and no life can live. They are not destroying a Forrest to get to it. It's existence literally prevents life from existing there. When they are done extracting the oil, then trees can grow in the area.

>If you put it out, it wins

>uhhhh
>ughhhh
>uhhh
>ughhhhhh
>ughhh
>uhhhhh
>uhh

What the fuck is this for?

Did he leave his vibrating buttplug in?

>Can someone explain how a drama teacher is this shit at public speaking

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

give up the shitposting canada

>maybe they would matter if they actually turned a profit
>Alberta is one of the richest provinces
>Alberta is one of the only provinces that doesn't receive equalization payments
>Alberta supplies the money for the equalization payments the other provinces receive

Man sperg rage is fine when you acknowledge it's just sperg rage, but when you start pretending it's founded on anything real and are literally wrong about everything it's just embarrassing

Guys don't worry we'll save Africa and Alberta all on our own.

>parts of the country literally burning to the ground
>destroyed currency
>tanking economy
>pm instead focused on advancing transnigger and Islamic rights

You fucking cucknucks better reply to this post with a good reason why this retarded man is pm

Shitposting sadly is now the only job option for many young whites in Canada

Maybe Weedman doesn't want international help because he's afraid someone will find one of his broken pipes started the fires?

Alberta is the only province that is a net contributor to the Canadian national budget. Divided evenly, each citizen of the province is paying ~$6k more into the budget than they will get back. It is you who is the lazy welfare baby. I hope Alberta gets sick of you and secedes (as they can do constitutionally). We could use another state.

>promise cannabis
>deliver hellfire and hundreds of millions in property damage

Based drama teacher.

B-but muh DUDE WEED

He says "uh" more than Obama.

Holy shit, this reminds me of high school and presentations/projects where students say "ugh ahh ugh" every 2 seconds.

How the hell can such person be in office?

Spoken like a true non Albertan. Go fuck your mother cocksucker.

Because Canada's entire identity is based on seeing themselves as somehow morally superior to those whacky backwards Americans. Canadians are raised from birth to think they're better because of free health care and gay rights and no guns. From childhood they are raised with weird egos like "huh look at those redneck crazy Americans with their guns and no health care and persecuting gays. So glad I'm Canadian instead where we're so much better." Weed mans is the manifestation of this smug bullshit when he talks about feminism and diversity, so when Canadians saw him, it triggers their internal smug moral high horse programming.

youtube.com/watch?v=alR5XF-lH1k

I'm so glad a leaf said this, because it's been my experience with most Canadians that I've met in person. I live very close to the border so I've met quite a few.

That's actual institutionalized racism. They memed so hard that it came true.

Well the fire will got out naturally. No need to waste other resources. Shit like this happens all the time and it's just burning unoccupied areas of land. Wildfires are part of nature and this doesn't even compare to one of the biggest wildfires in history.

Also, it's weird seeing him stammer like that. Uhh uhhh uhhh ahhh uhhh. This motherfucker used to be all dramatic and everything he said seemed fake. Giving oscar worthy speeches for basic shit yet can't talk to the international community without looking autistic? Christ.

>nice one, captcha

It probably has an egg in his asshole, and Gerry Butts is holding the remote.

When Americans are brought up Canadians immediately start shit talking and automatically assuming every other Canadian will agree and join in. It doesn't even occur to them that someone might disagree with them. Sometimes when they start shit talking about hating Americans I ask "why?" and am either greeted with silence and blank faces or " ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? REALLY?!?!"

Reminder that CBC is government funded, not a private company

>Shit like this happens all the time and it's just burning unoccupied areas of land. Wildfires are part of nature and this doesn't even compare to one of the biggest wildfires in history.

It destroyed an entire town that is possibly the single biggest contributing town to the entire country's economy

this aah is ah actually quite ahh... accurate. ah.
also, turd-o can't speak worth shit. embarrassing.

Who cares about the fire? Its a bunch of white peoples' stuff.

That certainly can't be milked for publicity like feminism or Islam, so why bother?

I used to date a girl who had dual citizenship with Canada. She was 100% ethnically scandinavian but told me once that she was more afraid of white supremacists than anything else. I ended up telling her something like "you know I really don't think you have anything to worry about from them", but I wanted to just fucking laugh at how dumb it was. Is that also a normal Canadian thing?

Really? In southern Ontario we're so close to the States that we usually end up marrying them.

And the internet... everyone has American friends now.

>It destroyed an entire town
All the reports say it destroyed 1/5th of homes. That's nowhere near "an entire town". That was the only town near the fire and it's spreading through forests. No one else is in danger.

>"This city was surrounded by an ocean of fire only a few days ago but Fort McMurray and the surrounding communities have been saved and they will be rebuilt,"
>The city lost 2,400 structures, but almost 25,000 were saved
>‘Ocean of fire’ destroys 2,400 structures but 85% of Fort McMurray still stands

You fucking people are acting like you were nuked. Calm the fuck down. WILDFIRES ARE PART OF NATURE.