Mike Brown's mom releases new book: 'Dindu Nuffin: The Life and Legacy of Michael Brown'

Mike Brown's mom releases new book: 'Dindu Nuffin: The Life and Legacy of Michael Brown'

yahoo.com/katiecouric/michael-browns-mother-on-her-sons-legacy-and-her-143044138.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iWr-IAstoo
amazon.com/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-Michael/dp/1942872526/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462912578&sr=1-1&keywords=Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil
youtube.com/watch?v=aEHVJCl1_2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would cum all over her lips/10.

>Lezley

"Legacy"

Who /Gone to Soon/ here?

Where's soon?

FLAG

Bosnia AND Herzegovina? I have never heard of Herzegovina. Tell me what's really going on in your corner of the world, we only hear what the media lies to us about.

how come your mom lets you have two countries?

Legacy.....
Fucking kek

Nothing really. We're so poor, unemployed and insignificant that even refugees circled way around us.

Your mom lets you have 50.

>Just a good boy goin' to college gettn his life togeter
youtube.com/watch?v=5iWr-IAstoo

Burn in hell

Seriously wtf. Of all the actual cases where they could argue the police did something wrong they go with this one...

>she wrote 1 % of the book
>probably shit like dudbu madoo bix nood muh sun dindu nuffin he finna go to church da weeknd need mo money white boi
>99 % of the actual book was written by a jewish """"corrector""" and added typical jewish propaganda where the fuck he wanted

I ordered my copy
amazon.com/Tell-Truth-Shame-Devil-Michael/dp/1942872526/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462912578&sr=1-1&keywords=Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil

youtube.com/watch?v=aEHVJCl1_2Y

Not even with 4 weeks-worth of photoshop she can look like something remotely human.

check this 5 too

Those reviews lol

Fucking hell that was good

Wait, Jordan Peele is Mike Brown's mom? HTF that work?

I came visited some relatives over last summer decapitated my first chickens baled some hay and stuff, my cousin says the people there are so poor they live on magic.

he said also there are alot of swiss and germans who came back after the war and they just compete who can have the larger house.

PUT MAH FACE ALL BIG LIKE ALL OVER THA COVAH LIKE YEE JUS LIKE DAT RIGHT IN DA MIDDLE DIS ALLLLL BOUT ME *checks weave*

HERE COME DEBO

is there anyway we can make this show up on google instead of ms brown's book?

You and many men have come on that hood rat's face

Where's the racist part?

Just saw the loving mother shedding tears on Dr Phil. Still tearing up over ole good o mike mike. And trying to cash in still too. No respect.

IKINSU OCHA!

SHIKAKA!

I bet those muffins taste like sheeet.

>shilling for the police state this hard.
Good goy, keep telling yourself white people are safe from police violence and that this isn't just a tactic to use racial unrest to keep the populace divided rather than unified against the government.

Bumblebee Tuna

This.

We must fight white privilege and bring african americans to the libertarian party by explaining our ideas to them logically.

>implying I'll trust someone with a name like that

>profiting of your kids death

Lmao

As someone who has lived in a black neighborhood i must input this anecdote:
Blacks do not process information as you and i do.
Emotions like sympathy and empathy do not register to them.
They will never integrate. They are bush people. Separate but equal is the only thing that will ever work, besides slavery.

LITERALLY THE DEVIL

>those comments

Holy shit, there's actually a mainstream news source where the majority of readers (or at least commenters) aren't total cucks.

Color me surprised.

>hetza5721 Picture

Good Stuff

That's pretty typical of Yahoo News comments

>he wanted to be a producer and make music
Of course he did

Black people are perfectly capable of integrating, you retarded cuckold. They were doing a great job of it until the welfare state gave them an excuse to leech off the rest of society and race-baiters co-opted the civil rights movement and told them they could blame all their problems on white people.