What's the Friends of the 10s?

>What's the Friends of the 10s?

Doesnt exist

There hasnt been a decent sitcom made this decade

I'm afraid it's Big Bang Theory.

Big Bang Theory

Silicon Valley is sort of a sitcom isn't it? Not exactly i guess

big bazinga theory

This unfortunately. Baby Boomers eat this tripe up.

>tfw sitcoms are kill

>Friends
>decent sitcom

I think you're missing the point of the thread here.

HIMYM was a cringeworthy comedy that tried to take serious tones to make up for its awful humor and unlikable characters. Just like Friends.

BBT is the Friends of the 10s.

>BBT is the Friends of the 10s.

it didnt start airing in the 10s though

>tfw you can't relate to these people one bit because you've never lived in the nice parts of NYC

HIMYM premiered in 1989 so if that counts as 00s there's no reason BBT wouldn't fit the '10s

Friends is Frasier before Frasier was Seinfeld

Doesn't matter. It's the current big sitcom, and gained more popularity in the 10s

Is there even any good sitcoms still airing besides it's always sunny?

HIMYM was pretentious and boring desu, at least friends was fairly down to earth in the first few seasons

agreed with above sadly BBT is probably the biggest sitcom now, though new girl was fairly popular for a bit

Community

himym was good for the first four seasons, it was halfway through season five when it ran out of steam and never got it back

I guess it started with Season 5 then because the first few episodes were unwatchable.

I'm all for 90's nostalgia but Friends was always awful.

PENNY
>Cue laugh track

Only thing I found realistic about HIMYM was that they were well-off. I don't think I remember any of them ever having money problems while most sitcoms have these people living in incredibly nice houses or condos.

I mean if you count American Dad but that's really all I can think of.

Side Note: Always Sunny is a top 3 all time contender

they dragged it out way too long, should've introduced the mother way earlier rather than do S9 the way they did, the fact they planned it like that from the start makes it even worse

compared to himym it was fucking kino though

i think it was a good gimmick but seasons 6-8 were shit, all interchangeable and didn't go anywhere

i think they did when marshall was in law school and lily was outed as a shopaholic but other than that yeah
yeah and the barney-robin thing was a blatant ripoff of rachel-joey as well as being pointless and unfunny, like rachel-joey i suppose

did people actually watch this show

Always Sunny.

comedy show doesnt equal sitcom, I wish it did so we wouldn't have to give it to big bang theory

Friends is fucking garbage and so is HIMYM.

Always sunny

You mean the Seinfeld of the 10s

always sunny is better than himym

how i met your mother is indeed the friends of the 00s
in other words, complete and utter shit
always sunny is the seinfeld of the 00s, though

bizangles is from like 2007. It's a 2000's show

>HIMYM premiered in 1989
?????

Am I the only one who hates this shit? Fucking Ted Mosby can go burn in hell and take that lawyer guy with him

Both overlapped with the next decade.

We won't know until 2023 ish

My vote is for I'm just kidding, I don't watch tv

>look I'm knocking on the door like an autist and saying penny three times
*audience roars with laughter*
>look I did it a second time in another episode
*audience stands and applauds for four straight hours, a standing ovation not even Luciano Pavarati has received; they laugh throughout, tears streaming down increasingly horrified faces*
>look I knocked on the door three times but only said penny twice because she opened the door and interrupted my autistic ritual
*audience simultaneously falls out of their chairs in humor induced seizures, those with full bowels void them and nobody in the crew moves to help*
>look I'm knocking on the door again anyway and she's standing RIGHT THERE
*the audience regains consciousness, but not composure; the level of humor gives them all a blackout that would be familiar to a mean veteran drunk; nails dig into faces, fists plough through stomachs, chests, noses, bone; blood spills quickly and in great quantities as some members of the audience arrived with pocket knives originally intended for general nonviolent use; rapes begin within seconds of the erections and the wounded battered women and smaller men are too mad to resist*

I can't argue with that, quadsman.

Bane?