Whats the most fucked up thing you've seen, Sup Forums?

Whats the most fucked up thing you've seen, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKFUtN35mY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i literally watched a dairy cow eat an entire litter of kittens out of a cardboard box at the farm

A rotten hobo leg while working at the ER

I saw a black woman get fucked by a Chinese dude.

the state it is in now

I was a former rescue and recovery diver
We pulled a car from the river and it had a skeleton in the drivers seat with no head. One of the team found the head in the rear floor board where it had fallen off. He picked it up and as he moved the jaw he said in a funny voice ...here I am fellas....we died laughing

Little girl and boy were hanging around where their dad got blown up bout 20 min earlier. He's still inside the vic, they're just hanging out playing.

i didnt see it, but i once heard some of the audio of daisies destruction.

kek

What does this mean

elaborate

that your final answer?

black people

A nigger handling food at my local market.

it was on another imageboard, in a thread about peter scully, some user posted a webm, and only said something like "warning" so i clicked it to see what it was, it was the audio of a kid screaming in pain, and some chink voice laughing. i only listened for about 5 seconds cause it wasnt very pleasant

bro, what imageboard? :s

Equality for niggers

so many wannabe edgelords ITT

from what i've heard, mods ban you for saying other imageboards by name, but they call this place half chan. should be enough to figure it out. it wont be there anymore though, it was a few months ago

I was on the board when thet guy posted pics of that dead naked girl he claimed he killed

nah i didn't expect it to be but thats pretty fucked

How can you tell it was a chink?

the tits

woah

they were speaking as well, and it sounded chinkish (chink as in generic asian, not only chinese)

I once saw a guy and a woman doing it in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with the lights out

>saw
>with the lights out
doesnt add up user

kek

I witnessed a fiery plane crash at an air show. Also saw some stunt man wing walker guy fall to his death when he was, as part of the show, was trying to climb out of a biplane and onto the skids of a helicopter flying next to it. Gust of wind or something made the plane move suddenly as he was reaching and off balance, and he fell probably 800 to 1,000 feet to the ground.

True detective. GET HIM user.

>True detective
love that show, well season 1 at least

The grifter

I was staying in a friend's house in ireland in the middle of know where

He had quarter pipe in his back yard
So we skated that for the day and evening.

At about 4 in the morning we decided to go to an old castle about a mile away from the house.....
Its called conahy castle

When we finally got to the gates

We saw a man in his 40's or 50's holding

A half naked 12 or 13 year old girl .

He saw us and we seen him ...
So we belted
We were about two minuts up the road

When we could here his car seeding up towards us
So we dived in to a ditch until he drove past us and about 15 minuts later he drove back down where the castle was .

When we got back to the house we we're shaking !

We never told my friends parents as we were only 14 and 15 and. Would of surly got punished for being out so late.

I totaly blanked it from my mind

Until i seen my friend for the first time in a few years ........when he said do you still remember that night.

petunias predicament.

what the fuck is that?

you too can achieve this physique with super male vitality (only $69.99), order now!

pretty fucked up stuff, bro.

I can't even talk about it, legit creepy stuff.

pls, elaborate user

stop this rn!

I can't man. It's just too stressing to remember that stuff. It legit fucked me up good.

Ouch, I live pretty near here....

everything is go be alright

ew wtf

>conahy castle/
is the castle the one at Jenkinstown woods?

Thanks, man. I regret having watched it every single day.

Thank god the video has been removed.

Fuck no way

YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!
I was in my mid 40's up at Conahy Castle with my niece who needed to go pee, so I pull over and take her to a wall with a small clearing and let her go toilet so we could get back on the road and back into town, when I see two lads starring at me and my niece,

At first I thought nothing of it but then they started running away so I thought they were filthy peeping toms,
by that point my niece had finished and we hopped back into the car, I and drove down the road in a panic!

Then realised I had taken the wrong turn out from the castle and was heading back the direction I came from, at the first turn off I did a 180 turn and went back towards town where I was initially going.

Its passed that its in conahy.

Few people got raped in jenkins town before though

lel this is so b8

You lying fucking mother fucker what did we look like then?

Like a couple of faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKFUtN35mY8
this

Kek

dude that clip of the dog being put into the trash thing made me tear up. what the fuck...

Like a couple of skateboarding teens wearing your skinny jeans, and I think you both had medium long brown hair. aka, pussies.

get this old shit off this board. the grifter isnt real and you faggots know it