Is it ok for a 30 years old guy to be togheter with 16 years old? I mean till age of 18 without s*x or so...

Is it ok for a 30 years old guy to be togheter with 16 years old? I mean till age of 18 without s*x or so... just togheter? : L

Girl very mature, inteligent, very inteligent, we both from EU Culture ( France + Poland), Christians, white..

How to regulate such things?

Gonna need a pic of her

No

It's okay if you marry her.

1.) what are the age of consent laws?
2.) is she hot?
3.) are you muslim?

Just say u dindu nothing until she is 18 and u are fine.

>Christians, white..
>are you muslim
Had to be an American

it's not a big deal, my father was 36 when he started to date a 17 yo girl, they did it fine, even had a doughter, but have in mind that you will do that grill very dependant of you, and if you someday want to date other people its probably you have a hard time to get her away from you.
the same happens with boys at the same age dating older women.

Age of consent both in Poland and in France is 15. So that problem is out of the way. That being said - it is a bit creepy. And you need to realize, that this kind of relationship has an expiration date. In 10 years she's going to be 26. You're going to be 40. The generation gap between you two will seem even bigger than it is now.

quiet bong, salah time is soon

Burn

Yes,, I want, I'm virgin myself, even if I been with girls before, I didnt cross the line.

AD1. 18

AD2. yes....

AD3. . . . . but since you American ... no im not Muslim, we both Christian Catholics.

If she can breath she can breed

On a serious note if she's of legal age to get married then I see no problem but it will in fact be creepy.

You sure age of consent is 15?

What you mean by expiration date exactly? how it might affect our life?

>that this kind of relationship has an expiration date. In 10 years
can confirm this.

of course it is ok. would you prefer to be with older woman who has fucked 100s of men? or a pure young girl who will only fuck you her entire life and devote herself to you and your children entirely.

God bless you my friend I wish many white, Christian children upon you and your wife.

how? what you guys mean by this?

based Canadian...

>You sure age of consent is 15?
Yup. Kodeks karny, artykuł 200.

>What you mean by expiration date exactly? how it might affect our life?
By the time you're 40, you will realize, that this is the last moment to start a family before you actually get old. You'll feel like you are way beyond your prime, with you health slowly deteriorating. You'll feel that socializing with people outside your already established group of friends is a hassle.
She on the other hand will feel that she's got a few more years of fun. Perhaps she will feel like focusing on her career. She'll know that she's in her prime, and will avoid having children for at least 5 more years.

>>>>> /r9k/

Lol only if your a beta cuck

>marry 18 year old
>pump out babies
>at age 25 shes a happy mother of 4 with another on the way

when the grill wants to have a 26 yo life (i.e going to parties, going out with friends, etc) not many 40 yo guys likes that, that's what happened to my father with his ex girlfirend, they broke 10 years later

How can you not feel the age diffrence?
Are you a immature man baby?
wtf do you even have to talk about? There is nothing more retarded in this world than a 16 year old girl, and even if you get together its not going to last long, she will eventually dump you in her 20's, if you have not broken up with her or blown your brains out from having to listen to her teenage girl talk

Traditionally in Europe you could with parental permission, and only with intent to marry. Not for sex, so no PUA. If you seduced her, you would have to pay her dowry for damaging her goods.
If she is a virgin and you forced yourself on her, her father was within his rights to have you hanged.

So you're a 30 year old virgin? Guess what, you're not getting laid. She probably sees you as just a friend if that.

It's okay as long as she is 15 or more.

don't be so rude, many women like old men because they are more mature than the typical 20 yo narcissist loser

my advice OP is that you should date the grill, see what happens, and if it works for you then marry her

older men*, oops

If you're a 30 YO virgin you are not mature.

well ok that's a point, but we don't know why OP is still virgin, I knew a couple of guys virgins at 25+ because they wanted to find de right grill

If you're a 30YO virgin you are not mature. And you're absolutely a bigger loser than a random 20 YO has been socially successful.

Age of consent is 15 in Poland so not really sure what the problem is. You don't need to wait til 18 to have sex. The only country in Europe to have the age of consent at 18 is Turkey. That's if you even count them as being in Europe.

>many women like old men because they are more mature than the typical 20 yo narcissist loser
Your a idiot if you belive that, they like older men because, they usualy have jobs, a car , an appartment.
And they use you as an ATM until they are done with school and have a job, then they can provide those things themself and have no further need for you

Idiots falling for the Lolli-Jew tricks

Polish consent law is 15yo.

The idea that women and men need to date the same age group is a lie. women are alwags more attracted to older men and men are always attracted to younger women.

That and he's asking teenagers on Sup Forums for advice, he really has no clue what he's doing in life.

>Girl very mature, inteligent, very inteligent

By your standards, maybe.

nothing wrong with that.

16-yr-olds are basically adults, and have been for centuries, until the last 35 years or so.

>Your a idiot if you belive that, they like older men because, they usualy have jobs, a car , an appartment
yeah of course there are girls like that, which doesn't means that every girl is like that, my father had rented apartment and no car and still could date and start a family with a 17 yo, don't fall for the ''muh ebil womyn'' meme

Your English is shit. Go back to plunging toilets. Its all youre good for.

Simple and plain: ask her father

Can't believe no one came up with that one yet.

She's not mature but you are criminally immature. Good luck with her.

No. An abstinent perv is still a perv, user.

It depends on which state you're in.

The faggot LGBT communities are trying to lower is down to around 12-15 though.

not okay. rule is half you age plus 7 should be 24 at least/

GET OUT

oh shit this was meant to be posted in the true capitalist radio thread

Isn't it haram to be drinking Ahmed?

gives a fuck, marry her and breed her till shes 28.
Get as many white kids as possible.

>14 years diff
if she can be your daughter, then it is degenerate

not having sex with her is what's degenerate desu senpai

>both Christian Catholics
>both virgins
It's not that bad then. Also it makes it less creepy since you're the one from Eastern Europe and she's the one from Western Europe. Normally the situation is the reverse.

>By the time you're 40, you will realize, that this is the last moment to start a family before you actually get old. You'll feel like you are way beyond your prime, with you health slowly deteriorating. You'll feel that socializing with people outside your already established group of friends is a hassle.
hahahaha retards actually believe that...

My father was 63 when I was born, 66 when my younger sister was born. My mother was 37 years younger than him.

This though. She has to get pregnant quickly. Then guide her into socializing with other Christian moms and she and you will be 100% happy.

Hahhahahah lmao.

Some 30 year old guy in my town gets used by a 16 year old girl and he never gets anything from her. She just friendzones him and uses him to buy stuff for her.

She's a slut and sleeps around with other people and he keeps forgiving her for it. What a beta cuck.

No. It's degenerate.

And it's perfectly okay for her brother and or father to sort out the fuck who would try to prey on a teenager.

What the fuck is wrong with Poland?

DEGENERATE

I'm French

fact: the guy in your town was a fucking beta loser.
And yes, I told you there are many women like that, I never denied that, but saying that ALL women are like that is just stupid and sounds butthurt.