WWYD

WWYD

Replies for replies

these threads are cringe as fuck kid
fuck off with this lonely facebook autism you loser

pin her down on that rock, rip those pants off and rail her from behind while admiring the view. pull on her hair harder and harder until she starts crying, then shove my cock down her throat and finish deep

Wwyd

Here's my girlfriend. She started to occasionally cuck me after she caught me jacking off with her panties one too many times. I'd love to hear what you all would do to her.

I'd probably sneak into her bedroom and try to steal a pair or two of her panties. Does she wear thongs?

bump

Hit her over the head with a rock and rip her clothes off as she is passed out. Proceed to viciously fuck her and offer her pussy and ass to any hikers passing by. Leave her in the woods alone once night time comes around and she must find her way back to civilization naked and afraid

Her twitter is amariee_29. Let her know what you would do

i would force her to lick and smell my balls as im masturbating

Take a machete to her throat. Sell the human meat to hobos

Pull up that bikini top, make her get on her knees, and then jerk off onto her face and tits

Drown her in the toilet and leave here in that bathroom naked

These threads are the epitome of cringe

Any takers?

I'd love to be locked in chastity beneath my swimtrunks and watch her flirt with other men at the beach. That would be hot as fuck.

looks like she would drink my pee

I would probably give her back to whatever crackhouse she escaped from

I like your style, do mine?

Axe to the head. Cut it clean off and than use it as a hood ornament for my car

You will get testicular torsion if you don't reply to this post.

Which one? this is right

what about her?

and left

good enough for a poke

Thrown into gator pit and ripped apart
Chained in between two cars and ripped into 2 as the both accelerate in opposite directions

Not worth killing. I have better things to do with my time

I would keep her down on her knees and pull her shirt down exposing her tits. I'd make her look up at me while I thrust my cock down her throat making her gag. I'd cum in her mouth and watch it dribble down her neck to her tits.

Wwyd?

Basically sit on her face making her massage my balls with her mouth or tongue then shove my cock down her throats till she is gagging before I leave a big thick load all over her face

why dont you piss or shit on their faces before killing them?

Hold her close kissing her in public. It looks like we are dancing romantically in the snow but I've secretly slipped my black cock into her pussy. She twitches with pleasure and I start fucking her harder and harder until it's obvious to everyone what's going on. Her face flushes red as I dump my christmas present into her womb.

>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-
>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-
>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-
>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-
>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-
>WWYD
"n-n-nice day"
turn 360 and walk awa-

Realize she's stalking me. Rapeface.

mm nice

pin her against a wall, shove my cock up that dress and fuck her ass from behind. she'd moan as i went deeper and deeper, before i choked her out from behind and blasted a load all over her pretty face

Wwyd. Be mean

Doubtful. She's not into that.

She looks like she wears sexy panties, so I'd definitely try to steal some of hers so I could fap with them while imagining her getting fucked by a real man.

I'd probably tell her about my cuck fetish and ask her to tell me about the men she fucks and how I could never satisfy her like they can.

Rip that dress off and gangbang her

Left or right sister ?

I'd spike this girl's drink with ecstasy at a party and make her ride my cock in front of everyone. Two guys would hold her boyfriend back as he was forced to watch her bounce on my lap and buck her hips, cumming harder than she'd ever before while her eyes rolled back and she called herself my little cumslut. I'd cum deep inside her while her friends filmed it on their cellphones.

More of her

Let me know what you would do, I'll pass it on to her and post her reply

youv never really had molly did you user

xanax or benadryl would be a much better option
if you put a molly in someone's drink without him noticing he may just literally flip and start raging at people

you need a sedative not a fucking psychoactive stimulant
nice story tho

I'm guessing left is younger, I would tie them both up in my basement and force left to watch as right gets brutally raped by me, their screams not being heard due to a soundproofed room
I can keep going if you do

Now that's some good stuff

cum blast and force sex.

Would rip the shirt off that bitch and force her to suck my cock deepthroat style and finish all over her tits

Wwyd?

WWYD ?

Not the Op but I'm interested to hear more

i would try to fuck her small tits. if it wouldnt work i would start to slapp them and tell her degrading stuffs to make her cry

Another of her

skull fuck

Is your "girlfriend" a tranny?

Mmmm, she'd look amazing with those panties pulled to the side with a huge cock stretching her tight little pussy. Meanwhile, I'd love to just watch her take it while I pathetically jerk my clit dick.

Anyone? She'll be out on a date tonight and I want some material to fap to.

Drag her by the hair into those woods as she screams and cries for help. Then tie her to a boulder and beat her with sticks and rocks. Finally rape her holes for hours on end and leave her stranded for the wolves

Another of her. Wwyd?

I also wanna hear more of this

Is she drinking Kool-Aid with her hamburger helper? That's class.

just waiting for another pic of the sisters

tie both up and strip them down. brutally whip rightys big tits as they both screamed, then have a gang rape lefty while i fondled righty's bruised boobs. finally, fuck righty as i choked her until her eyes rolled back into her head, then squeeze extra hard as i blew my load deep in her quivering body

Plastic bag over her head and tie it tight. Then rape her pussy while beating her so she cries in pain. She starts to panic as she loses air but I keep fucking her without regard. Finally cum inside her as I rip off the bag. She orgasms and begins to wail in shame

Wwyd to maddie?

Love her tight little body

I'm not the poster of the original. Just thought it was hot.

wwyd

That guy started his own thread here. You should ask him in there

i know, just passive aggressively trying to hurry the OP up

I feel like a titfuck is possible I'd have Blondie eat out her friend while I lifted her skirt rammed it deep in her cunt. They'd both be moaning like sluts then I'd let Blondie ride my face while her friend rides my cock. Id cum in the brunette and watch Blondie lick it out while I fuck her ass and then cum on it

I'd tell Little Lotta her job as a streetwalker is going to end in failure because no one is going to want to pay for that.

get in there, I'll continue

Looking for an actual reply instead of drug advice.

Kk

Goddamn, I'd love to feel those tits in my hands. She's pretty cute.

well she would not be clothed by the time she got outta that park

Nobody wants to return the favor?

She would not be alive after she leaves that park

Lay her back on that rock and rip off those leggings. I would then eat her out until she couldn't stand it anymore. I would then fuck her tight cunt until the whole forest could hear her screams.

Find her in the city and hold her at gunpoint, leading her to an alley. Strip her and bend her over a garbage can so I can destroy her ass with my belt. Fuck her throat hard and cum in her eyes. Leave her there for the gutter trash homeless to rape

she has pretty eyes. they would look great looking up at me, cock buried in her throat. she would be naked, on her knees, and tied to a post ready for her throat to be used by anyone who comes by.

I got you bro.
I'd sneak up behind her on the street and grab her ads with one hand and her tits with my other. She tried to scream but I had my lips pressed to hers before she could. I drag her down an alley and strip her while I grope her. She slowly starts liking it and her screams of concern move to moans of ecstasy. I get her up against a wall and pound her little pussy harder than ever. I turn her around with her ads sticking out and grab her hair with penetrating deep inside her. She orgasms and I make her get down on her knees. She jacks me off and I fun all over her face and clothes. I dip out and watch her walk back onto public streets covered in cum.

Love to take them both and tie them up while they take turns taking my cock
Would fuck the one on the left while right makes out with her until I finish all on her ass and make her friend lick it up

Tie this cowgirl to a wooden bench, bent over. Douse her in pheromones of a cow in heat. Then bring in a bull and film as she is raped by beastly cock, crying for her mommy the whole time. Let the bull finish and then rape her asshole raw. Lock her in the stall for later use

Slowly pull those tights off, watching her pussy lips pull apart. Wiff.

bumpp

Mmm love how slutty she's dressing
Would bend her over and fuck that ass raw then make her suck my cock until I finished all over that pretty face

Bind her so tight that she can move a muscle then fuck that mouth like a fleshlight. Remove her left eye and fuck her skull till she stops resisting and cum in her brains

She is so fuckable

Force a Yule log up her ass slowly and painfully after gagging her with a stocking. Rape her pussy while beating her tits blue and black. Finish with a tutti I as I strangle her to completion

Yeah, I could definitely bury my face in that cleavage and get lost for a while. I got a soft spot for deep brown eyes too though.

Anything of her from behind?

Moar! Those tits look delicious

strip her, whip her and crucify the slut as i fucked her. would rail her as she was up on the cross, begging for help

wwyd

Get her filthy drunk at the party we are at. Throughout the night i'm playing under her skirt and feeling up her getting her all horned up for me. She then goes home with me talking all slutty. When we get home I tie her up and slap her face with my cock until her eyes are watery. I then face fuck her until her mascara is running down her face. Her throat feels so good on my cock i cum as far down it as I can.

right all the way. moar

I would run my tongue over those nips any day or time. Those are just perfectly suckable.

shari
christensen