What is the Best Episode?

Preferably no reddit opinions.

My vote goes to either One Minute or Granite State.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM
youtube.com/watch?v=FaqxAEx46Zk
youtu.be/M_fcdP0UVqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fly (Season 3, ep 10)

The one with this song at the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM

That cold open is amazing but that episode is actually pretty bland.

I'll go with Fifty-one and Granite State

first post best post

>preferably no reddit opinions
Breaking Bad is reddit. Go back

>Fifty-one
my nigga

Rian Johnson really brings a cinematic feeling to any episode he directs, i'm glad they had him do Ozymandias

1. Four days oyt
2. Grilled
3. Mandala
4. Half measures
5. Peekabo
6. Hazard pay
7. Faceoff
8. One minute
9. Better call saul
10. To hajeela

Granite State - Sup Forums

Ozymandias - Reddit

BUH BUH BUH BONFIRE

*rolls eyes*

I'm still saying it's Ozymandias. You guys can go be clever with obscure choices, they're all second place. Except maybe Fifty One

I like this scene from the last episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=FaqxAEx46Zk

Granite State is way up there for me. I also love Thirty-Eight Snub, but that's just me I think.

This one for me too. That perfect moment to die speech was great.

Loved Salud the first time I saw it, but I dont think I would like it the second time.

This was pretty much me.

Its unfortunate that Breaking Bad is not nearly as good the second time around because it relies so heavily on twists.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tattooed 2 + 2 = 5 onto your forehead you fuckface

Bug. It's actually not a fantastic episode aside from dinner with Gus but that ending evoked the most dread from me outside of the biggest scenes. Jesse and Walt needing each other desperately and ending in a physical fight again but it's not cathartic like the first time, it's just fucking ugly and leaves them without even each other for allies. Next episode had the brilliant scene with Walt crying to BigBreakfast and accidentally calling him Jesse too. The last quarter of season 4 was fucking stellar.

pleb opinions general? the shock value is gone but that lets you see just how good the performances were and it was still a huge treat to rewatch the show down the line.

hello rabbit

hey i'm not saying i don't enjoy the show anymore, the second time around i sympathized a lot less with Walt and had a different perspective on a lot of events.

But a lot of material, especially season 5B, relies on the "oh shit what's gonna happen next" factor which doesn't have the same impact as the original viewing

Negro y Azul obviamente pendejos

No love for Felina? There was a powerfully eerie calm atmosphere to the episode, lots of beautiful long, still shots, great use of silence. The tension was allowed to build in a gentle, natural way. For me the gun trap scene is less of a "le epic heisenberg" moment like it is for a lot of people, and more gruesome, even though the gang are built up to be unlikable, the victory is somewhat hollow because of how monstrous the act is and how meticulously planned it was. It really nails how scary Walt has become to the people around him because of what he is capable of. Also, when he and Jesse are left together, I'll never forget how tense that was. I couldn't fucking blink.

pine barrens :DDD

>that episode

Season 1 - 3 episodes were the best for me.
Better Call Saul, Full Measure, A Rough Stuff Type Deal.

4 felt like filler. 5 had a good first half but I felt like the last episodes changed the show too much from what it was at the beginning, and having aryans be the bad the guys was really shit. They were just their to be antagonists and not actual characters - it was the same with Todd too.

It was a good show but the writing really frustrated me at times, Jesse goes from being depressed, to the point where he doesn't give a shit about anything, then the next episode he fears for his life.

This one, was lighthearted and funny.
youtu.be/M_fcdP0UVqw

My biggest problem with Jesse was that even after his character was supposed to grow up and mature, he kept up his whole "BITCH" routine because people found it funny. He should have just had regular dialogue from that point on.

>4 days out
My nigga