GMT +8 here so late night feels thread for me

GMT +8 here so late night feels thread for me.

How's it going you fucks?
I'm here slowly falling into this pit called Borderline PD and accepting my life as my parents slave. I'll go into details if you guys want but for now, lets just wallow in self-pity and if possible, come up with solutions for each others problems.

Kys and then your parents. Problems solved nigger.

fuck off normie fag, stop being a try hard and trying to blend in with the shitty crowd.

Gonna dump my sad folder till I start a league game
eat shit faggot

This made me choke the first time I saw it

Became this, sorta. Haven't spoken to anyone in a week

Dude, some of these pictures are getting to me pretty bad. I wasn't actually feeling blue but I'm getting there.

Playing LoL so

My gf just gave me a nice handjob a few minutes ago. Going pretty good right now.

Im out of good ones. Rip bread

sad banana will miss you

I lost my "bridge" after high school but to be frank I don't think she considered us a thing. Never been good with girls, and getting one to stay is nigh impossible.

You just gotta play the cards you're dealt with. We played ours and now we're stuck on this Babushka-fetish forum.

heh.

Have a sort of love/hate thing with people. Like, I love you and all, but right now please just stay the fuck away from me.

so much edge

I actually came here for shits and giggles after not coming for I think 2 weeks, maybe more.

First thing I saw was a trap thread. Goodbye!

Plus these captchas are getting really obnoxious

sad banana will be the last to leave this bread. i'm with you guys. don't be afraid to an hero if things get too tough. no shame in it.

I mean it's always an option yeah, so if you're determined then go for it.

Ayy, what next? Gonna continue in the bed?

RIP

I can't get the picture out of my head where I stab myself over and over again. For about the last 2 years. Think it is about time to get it over with.

Is it? I don't know man, I've always been writing like that. I guess that's why I attract edgelords and martial arts fanboys.

Same, went cold turkey for 2months. Not sure why I felt like coming back suddenly. This site's going to shit since gook moot wants to capitalize on it.

You wanna talk about it my dude? I'm just a 19year old fat fuck but hey.

that sounds painful, you'll lose determination after the first few blows. put yourself in a situation where you can't turn back after you start. e.g. like jumping from a decent height

What's with the sad banana guy?

Dump user here

Oh and here's another pic

please go away summerfags

I've been here longer than you, just took a break. Fuck off edgelord.

fucking forced shit i guess. theres always a new one every 2 weeks or so.

I've been diagnosed with Borderline too. Have you tried reckless ammounts of drugs and alcohol?

I just want to state that everybody knows deep inside them their true feeling. I can act all I want but I know I'm not growing old. I know depression can manifest itself into your feelings and memories. But I know suicide is the way i'm gonna die. Why am I even still trying jesus fuck. Also fuck this website, been here long but who gives a fuck

once you decide you're really gonna do it there's no point in dragging it out, really. it's just extra suffering that serves no purpose. the humane thing to do for yourself is to just go for it, painless and private as possible

If I get out of my parents house, sure. They're Muslims and I don't know anyone so right now not yet. Though I've been spending money I don't have and driving like a piece of shit.

>depression manifesting into feelings and memories
Yeah mate, it fucking eats you up like cancer. I'm no diplomat so I don't think I can talk you outta this. Godspeed matey.

if he's just here to be talked out of it doesn't matter, he's not going to do it anyway. but then if he's really decided to go for it than things must be really bad. at this point even if you managed to change his mind, would you be doing him a service?

>would you be doing him a service?
tbh, i don't know. Life has a funny way of fucking you over. Maybe in a future where he's alive he's responsible for a lot of good shit. Maybe in a future where he's dead, the worlds somehow becomes a better place. I carry BPD and I know I'm doing the world a favor by not having kids.

Also gmt+8. Should be asleep for work in the morning but I'm now. Where are you at?

No really feels-related but yesterday a fellow user posted a few 911 dispatcher stories on a YLYL thread and I was wondering if someone might have more to post. It does have some sad stories in it and I could use some interesting materials to read right now.

Don't go for drugs an alcohol, it's likely to make things worse.

that doesn't account for doing him a service or not, just the impact on other people's lives.
also kudos for not passing on mongo genetics.

good advice. just go for a tailpipe

Malaysia. I've got 7 assignments, 4 due this week and I haven't started any of them yet. All-nighter I guess.

bump, never heard of them.

>Could things get anymore worse?
Well, it'll give me a short period of high and I'll be happy for a while instead of feeling empty and being my parents maid.

>mongo genetics
Thanks. Well, if he's really determined he could be doing himself a service and fulfill his final wish of dying by his own hands.

I'm a emotional wreck Sup Forums

Aight, OP's going. I really need to finish my shit. Do whatever the fuck, you fucking banana.

you could finish it all at once you know.

meh, i'm getting used to living alone in an apartment.

Still insecure as fuck, i don't understand shit about people.

Now at least i know i can get shit done.
Since my relationship ended in december, i haven't really had contact with girls, disappointing, but not surprisng.

I have to work and study a lot to feel like i'm going somewhere in life, and this leaves no time for casual social activities, save for drinking a beer or two with colleagues/general trash people.

Aren't you supposed to have fun these years?
I'm not sure if i'd even know how to anymore.

People did warn me about working too hard, i've never thought it'd be this addictive and destructive.

Just found out one of my friends was the one who spraypainted and cracked my roommate's windshield.

This really puts everything into perspective. I can't even trust anybody anymore, you know?

same here, worked hard for 12-13 hours a day, bought my first apartment at 25... 3 years later i feel empty and alone

i want to make friends and stay in touch with others but i just dont know how

Yeah, trying to finish at least 4 of them since they need to be done by Tuesday.

Time to let loose and fuck over your future with a single night of fun and debauchery a la The Hangover.

Now you know this, what's the next step? Fuck him over as revenge or nah?

I feel like this could be a possible future for me and I'd be okay with it.

I'm headed in this direction meself and the scariest part is, I'm not even upset about it.
A stoic life sounds pukka!