Hi, I'm famous YouTuber Casey Neistat, I'm doing a documentary about the deepweb. So tell me Sup Forums...

Hi, I'm famous YouTuber Casey Neistat, I'm doing a documentary about the deepweb. So tell me Sup Forums, what is a normal day on the Random board like?

sup nigga

this is now a get thread
>inb4 get

Fuck you go to reddit r/Sup Forums or some shit you nigger

Cause I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby.

get get ge t get get got got og to got

Time stamp/sharpie in pooper

All the things you hear on the media are 100% correct. We also planned 9/11, popularized a hate symbol more than once, and we also stole Christmas.

Anonymous 06/18/17(Sun)12:40:21 No.736206399

You still being an user. Event traiting it like you are casey.

It is full of fap material (which is good)

>deepweb
>Sup Forums

pick one.

Fuck off Neistat.
You really don't belong here.
There is nothing here for you and, assuming you are who you say you are, and you value the stability of your online Empire.... go away !
Now. I am doing you a favor. People are already talking.
Go away....
Back to jewtoob.
go

how is Sup Forums related to deeweb?

This

Consider an hero

>Sup Forums
>deep web

Yeah nigga, do better research for your documentaries

fuck off caveman

I remember Neistat is a huge Killary Clinton fan and took a bribe to promote her on his channel during the election.

Is he still on the pedocrats' payroll?

What's wrong with his face?

Also, check 'em!

7 to 7:30 : Fap
7:30 to 8 : YLYL
8 to 8:30 : Fap
8:30 to 9 : Shitpost on another board
9 to 9:30 : Fap
9:30 to 10:30 : Rant about niggers
10:30 to 11 : Fap
11 to 17:30 : Repeat most of the aboves in a RANDOM order
17:30 to 20 : Feels thread
20 to 20:30 : Fap
20:30 to 22:45 : Create OC
22:45 to 23:15 : Fap
23:15 to 2:45 : Gore thread
2:45 : Sleep

That's a lot of grape juice for one man. What are you hiding?

Fucked up hair, weird Tarantino face and massive amount of grape juice=pedophile. KYS.

Mfw sharpie in pooper better proof than timestamp

B8 is gr8 5/7

I've seen a couple of your videos. They gave me cancer. You look deformed and you are a faggot. Gtfo unless your posting your girls tits.

If you're gonna go on the deep web, then actually fucking go on the deep web. This is still the surface.

a normal day on /b
it`s like when you put your fingers slowly in your asshole and then start masturbating with your other hand while the fap material you carefully chosen before illuminates your dark room

Nice dubs op. You are probably not Casey, but if you are dont let CNN make you tell lies; and for the love of God stay open to criticism.

DUBBLE DUBS?!

your god damn right

a normal day on Sup Forums:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Sup Forums on a normal day

>famous
>had to google the name

You also spelled "famous" the UK way, and the guy is a Septic Tank.

This isn't the deep web fuckboi. We just like frogs.

Applauded

you should download tor for that

There's typically a lot of gay sex.

actually kill yourself

Your face fucking freaks me out but you make teen girls cream

u r gay, nigar

This nig fake as hell no timestamp

well said

people can't triforce

Rocket penises and shadynasty. Ain't no baby I

You've sucked cock before, right Casey?

You fucking tweaker faced clown human get the fuck off my board