Post your flags, Sup Forums

Let's see em'.

Other urls found in this thread:

warstore.co.uk/german-ww2-regular-nazi---5-x-3-flag-1493-p.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you have a flag of the most cucked country in the universe?

pretty cool flag desu

Cultural, historical, and ancestral reasons.

The regressiveness in Sweden today makes me cri.

That's some good stuff m8.

>muh heritage

I envy you. I had this really nice vintage Prussian banner that my great-grandfather had held on to from his own. My brother's faggot antifa friends burned it as a joke.

Excuse me, why have you not gassed your brother?

Now I'm upset.

Yes, but mostly cultural and historical interest.

Don't.

sage

I hope you know that fuckers name, no way could I let that slide

Because he's my brother. Those other assholes though paid quite a price. I won't say any more.

You have to say more, user.

You know how German cars are said to be well-made? It does not always hold true for brake hoses. But I'm really not proud of my anger.

I'm going to assume that you hit them with a car.

Do that. I'll be over here pondering how that tree by the roadside was the one casualty I feel worst about.

Now I'm going to assume that they were tied to a tree and you crushed them with a car.

Oh user, pls let it be true.

Heh. I like the way you think. Almost a shame that I have to leave.

Bless ur new method of killing jews.

Well, yeah.

>As a joke
He was triggered by your flag, and when you approached him about it he said it was a joke.

Import a new one from the US Amazon.

Importing mudslimes.

Crusades soon.

B̟̫͔̱̮̭̞̲̣̪ͪ̐ͫ̓̂ͩͬ͐ͪ̍̓̍͆̎̽̀ͫ́͢͡͞A̧ͭ͊̂̀̑̅̑̂͘͏̩̲̙̪͔̬̟̳ͅS̷̛̙̰̬̞̟͙̱̱͕̝̹̳̺͎̺̥̐̈̈́͆͌̋͑̔̈́̔ͦ̑̈̉͌́ͧ͛́E̋̊̎́҉̻̖̣̣̫̦̖͍̬̟͟ͅD̴͈̣͙̘͓̫̰̠̘ͪ͂ͥ͗̇͑̽̿̍ͯ̒
͑̍ͪ͆̅̌̒ͫ̋͋̊ͪ̾̀̉͜͏͏̗͓͖̙͕͉̝͔̣ͅA̶̳̦̤̩̬̠̙͍͛͋̒ͭ̒̔̏̕͢͟͝
̴̶̨̲̠͓̺̠̗̻̤͇̠̻̲̑͌̂̉̑͢S̶̓ͥ͒ͮ͗̏̀͆͑̅͛͐̓̓̂̃̚̚͢҉̱̼̻̠͍͔͔͖͙̝̩̥͇
̢̧̫̭̗̻̩̫̪̬͖̝̳̣͕̦̳̲͓ͮ̈̒̂̔͒̀̿ͪͫ̿̽͒̇͒͌ͯ̐̀̕ͅḘ̜̠͚̏̊̒̾̃͑͟͡
̶̢͎̲̗̻̬̪͇̫͙͖̬̼̦̟̤̻̪̀̊̐̉̔̈́ͮ̓́͗̃̈́ͩ̀͝D̢̢̞̲̲̰̜̹̟̬̝̯̭̳̻̓̋̌ͫ͡

Proud :)

Italiano espatriato qui

Your Yemenese flag is upside down, bro.

JK; nice flag m8. :)

A Confederate flag in Ireland? Based.

Bought it in Tennessee. Great state.

Well this is handy
I've been thinking about getting some flags for quite some time now
My question is, how do you guys put'em up? Do you pin them to the wall or what?

>idaliano esbatri gee :DDDD

I use tack. I suppose you can use Velcro too.

i should get a flag

Mine are pinned.

My friends ultra-liberal American girlfriend is coming over in the summer. I'm half tempted to hang the confederate flag up in the living room when she comes over.

This was my hometown's first flag. I really like it. It fell into disuse around 1900 and was replaced in the Fifties with literally the ugliest flag in the fucking world.

Here's another one of mine.
Next to the flag of Sweden, this is one of my favourites.

nothing wrong with that. it's literally all we have left. if you can't even preserve that, then you have truly ceded your right to live.

Do it, user. Please do it.

What's the painting of?

you bet your ass it is you gaelic bastard

Nice Wojak. Saved.

a mexican in france??

Do it.

Where did you buy that? I've been trying to find one.

The guy you're arguing with is probably Somali.

>införe otäcka nazistanon dyker upp

pretty edgy m8.

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest.
It looks pretty though and gives off the Gustavian/baroque vibe that I wanted it to.

Here is a picture of it closer up.

warstore.co.uk/german-ww2-regular-nazi---5-x-3-flag-1493-p.asp

So?

WARNING: DON'T BUY IT ONLINE. Yes, I'm serious. The FBI work continuously with websites selling controversial political material and put buyers on a watch list. You're better off going to a local county fair and buying it, or a motorcycle meetup, a gun show, a local KKK rally or the like - with cash!

Where did you buy that?

Many thanks laddie

Sweet flag.

I think it's pretty cool that you are interested in where you are from and what your ancestors did before you so that you could be put on this earth,

krigsstation/10 skulle skitposta.

>The FBI work continuously with websites selling controversial political material
Proof?

That's right fucken Serbs

Not a flag, but also have this hanging up. The Irish Proclamation.

Ive not had any problems senpai, buy it at your own risk but really i don't see the risk

>3rd grade art project

One day mon frère, one day..

how big is that flag.

how did you guys hang it up?

Tack så mycket!

GOB SABE DA QUEEN :DD

I only have a European flag but I'm not at home a the moment to take a pic of it. I flew it yesterday for Europe Day.

Duck tape my man

wtf is this

Beautiful blood user.

>Having the flag of another country in your room

And you faggots complain about cucks.

It's a 3x5, but it looks fucking massive in that picture.

I pinned, I used blue pin on the right that is almost the exact blue shade on the flag, you can't even see it. On the left side, I used a white pin.

If your primary source of pride is in the generations before you, then you must be a sorry individual.

Not saying that ancestral worship isn't important, just that your own achievements and your family should come first.

>Not repping the red & black

The new yellow & blue shit is no where near as aesthetic. Fucking six stars shit

Not my flag, but the flag of my friends up north.

All politics and shit aside, your flag looks pretty goofy desu

Thanks user, Yet none of my grandparents taught my parents to speak German, so I have to learn myself.

See

Nice! I don't have any flags, but my old family home on my father's side has a lot of old ancestral material. Here's a picture we have of my grandmother's (father's side) line. The oldest one was born in 1695, it says "Oloff Olsson, F. 1695 i Sj., V.n. l." The letters are shortenings of the villages in this county.

A FUCKING ICE CREAM

That's Kosovo American

I know. Our true flag will forever be the black eagle with the red background. This current one is just a temporary placeholder until our ethnic homelands reunite into greater Shqiperia

That's very interesting!

A family treasure, I would say.

Content de voir que y'a d'autres potes de mr.breivik en France

You know any location in Sweden where your ancestors lived?
>Mfw I can trace back my Swedish roots 300 years in atleast two lineages and 200+ in most the rest, the remaining info is pretty hard to come by.

That's good stuff m8.

hello :D

It's up to you to update this list.

tfw I can trace mine back to the mid 1500's

I know the question wasn't for me, but my ancestors (several of them that I know of) came from Örebro.

Either way, that's fucking glorious!
Take pride in that.

t. Todd Andersson, 1/64th Viking ancestry

Hej Dylan, it's nice to have you here.

Enjoy your stay.

We WUZ VIKINGZ N SHEEIT

Yeah, we have the accompanying 'investigative material' written up in a book that the geneologist who did the research wrote. He mentions where each of them were born and died, the children they had, their profession, sometimes how they died and information like that. Here's an example from one entry of the older generation (I have it scanned on the PC):

>Päder Nilsson, Bonde/Kyrkvärd, f. 8/5 1758 i Norrmesunda, Anundsjö fs., V.n.l. Döpt den 14 d:o pingstdagen. (Föräldrar: Nils Ersson & h:u Anna Persdotter). Vigd 1:a ggn 21/4 1782 i Anundsjö m. nedanst.: "Bondesonen Per Nilsson i Norrmesunda med Margareta Olofsdotter från Österfanby." Vigd 2:a ggn 19/4 1811 med änkan Märta Persdotter från Galasjö, Anundsjö, född 1754, död 23/12 1836 i lungsot.

>Död 25/3 1829 i Österfanby, Anundsjö förs "af Vattusot...71 år."

Yes, I will! I'd like to do a tree for each branch. Right now I have branches for both lines on my paternal grandmother's side because they were serious about it and hired a geneologist themselves back in the 80's.

Thank you :D