British Isles Edition

anime

Nonce

gabriel dropout is shite like everything dogshitakobo makes

aaaanimeeeeeeee

by my estimates, 60% of /brit/ has phimosis

Scotland will be leaving us soon, lol.

americanism and marxism were the worst things to ever happen to the world

Sorry mate, anime images that aren't of Karen aren't allowed on /brit/ any more.

Time to listen to my favourite Jewish comedian and have him tell me how we should kill Trump

Easter eggs desu

So called 'nime

i don't have phimosis, it is truly a runt affliction

going to eat lunch lads

Anonymous [England] [Buckinghamshire] 04/16/17(Sun)02:21:29 No.73620715

>what does this even mean
idk shes not scared of you and finds your extreme intelligence and sharp wit endearing and seductive rather than weird and meltlike
>sounds terrifying
run it through with me
"right then you dutty slagbucket, may i enter your cavity?"
really simple stuff

nonce

Literal nonces

literally used to have phisomis. used to stick earbuds down my foreskin in the shower and pull the two apart like chop-sticks. did it too much and now my foreskin is so loose its basically permanently pulled back.

post pics i dont believe you

>he gets angry over cats and starts screaming about muslims

ah yes you must prefer picking up dog shit then

no thanks

anime is innocent

I've never picked my dogs shit up in my life.

It's called living in the countryside, LOOK IT UP

Aye, it's like the Roman Empire all over again, splitting up from the inside out as we crumble economically and they show our true colours (Scots nationalism, Irish nationalism, only held together by economic prosperity)

>used to stick earbuds down my foreskin in the shower and pull the two apart like chop-sticks

are earbuds waterproof? ive gone through life assuming theyd at least short circuit in a shower situation if not explode

scared to pull my foreskin back in case it gets stuck

did it when i was younger and it went so far down that it terrified me, could see all the purple shaft underneath

>this triggers the /brit/

Alice

strange how i haven't actually watched an anime in the past 6 months but still frequent Sup Forums

my mental neighbor is pissing me off
want to cave her fucking skull in

Gen don't understand the obsession with phimosis, i have it a bit just from regular sex, it gets pulled back during intercourse anyway and if the phimosis wasn't there then the foreskin would be too tight when you have a boner

not my president

>I've never picked my dogs shit up in my life.
fuck off filthy scumbag
further proof all dogs need to be rounded up and used for meat

I can't believe how out of touch people are with what I'm up against. I literally have no one to turn to.

Westerners thing I'm joking when I say I have an uncle who has stated his intention to kill me. What kind of fucked up joke would that be?! Of course he was fucking serious. He sees me as a turncoat, and who the fuck likes a traitor?

I have no one who understands what I'm up against. I'm totally alone. Homicidal maniacs to the left of me, cultural apologists to the right of me. Here I am. Stuck in the middle alone.

was referring to these lad. i did ironically massage my bellend with the mesh bit of the old school apple headphones once tho

ah yes you're one of those cunts

yeah, no.

>regular sex
FONT
>pulled back during intercourse anyway
that's why sex is scary

Good thing abortions are legal

Misato

What is she doing?

Was ist sie machen?

need a bf lads

Did you not read my post? For what purpose would I pick up dog shit if my dog shits outside in the fields around my house where it can peacefully decompose, out of everyone's way?

>Englel

>yeah, no.

oh caroline will you please shut the fuck up

im literally the biggest idiot in the world

Doesn't sound very pious to me. Tell that bastard to go fight along side the Taliban if he thinks he's so religious.
Fukn hypocrite.

Why is this allowed?

im such an oldfag i watched some episodes of eva while it was airing

don't think you understand what phimosis is lad

that's not exactly what you said
you just said countryside
that could mean anything from roads to paths to fields

you have to be more specific

Umm yeah sweetie

just been out in the fields playing with my wife and her son and he's stepped in fresh dog poo and it has caused him to go blind

we're on the way to the police right now to have the DNA (dog-enn-ay) tested and then matched using the national vet database so that the owner can be tracked and the animal put down

What should I have for dinner lads

she just banged on my door saying that if i make any more noise she'll call the copper. thing is theres no way im making noise, im listening to music using a headset. maybe my fingers on the keyboard make noise but thats not loud enough for her to hear (she lives above me)
on other occasions she screams alone in her flat and bang on the walls sometimes. I've tell her that she could call the cops if the wanted and she just stayed static in front of my door for 3 minutes before fucking off upstairs
had enough of this

misato is ok
a good mummy

what's the best New Order tune?

i'm tempted to think Elegia

me on the right

And this is mostly why I REALLY don't like Somalis. Not just Muslims in general either. Somalis are especially horrible. I wouldn't mind if a holocaust type situation happened with Somalis.

I seriously think Somalis should be inflicted as much suffering as possible. I hate everything about us. Absolutely insufferable racist scum.

Even the relatively liberal Somalis hate Whites, the Chinese, Hindus. I see Whites, Chinese, Hindus, and I think "I'd much rather be one of them than an ignorant Somali racist with hands that smell like shit and bad breath because we use sticks for toothbrushes".

sounds like the prof is sad he is now losing :P

Surely you are protected from murder by Canadian law, what's the problem?

Compared to most Somalis you are intelligent and live in a good country. You have affirmative action to compensate for any deficits you may have and I you have cultural indoctrination that blacks are alpha athlete, rapper and rhythm dancer types. You have it as good as you can for a Somali, probably in the history of your people. Go find an indoctrinated white slut at the club in Vancouver and have yourself a good time. Get a decent job with the help of self hating whites. You have many options

every single person who posts anime is an actual paedophile who wanks off to pictures of kids

Why do her eyes change colour?

Obviously it means I live somewhere where picking up dog shit isn't an obligation.

need to stuff a twat with my bellend

blue monday

this is entirely not the case

IT BEGINS

heard someone is posting anime in /brit/ again, can't be having this

Literally this

meme answer but Blue Monday

really well written post

t. ian watkins

I do tho, there's too much foreskin when i dont have a boner and about a cm of length of the top, enough that my piss goes spaz when i take a leak unless i pull it back.

Never had a worry about this. Like i say it gets pulled back during sex anyway

Is she hot?

Ist sie heiBt?

hope you all get range banned

shes like 70 years old

need to plug a cunt with my bellend

how old are you? if your life is threatened then rebelling is a stupid idea; fall in line for a few years, get a job and move out. then report whatever religious order your uncle follows to the police.

deanos favourite documentary presenter

they did other 'songs' apart from blue monday?

dunno
they're blue though
good image

I know a lot of respectable Somalis and they have good genetics too. Muscular, tall, athletic. You also get the odd freak-of-nature-tall kid. The tallest in my entire school was a somali, his afro literally brushed the ceiling as he walked.

>yfw remembering that H from steps was really autistic about people not referring to him as H from Steps anymore and he wanted to be known by his real name -- Ian Watkins -- but this was right before the Lostprophets shit kicked off then he promptly reverted to happily being called H from Steps rather than be mistaken for a hypernonce

phimosis is when your foreskin is too tight

do most people only know New Order for Poo Monday? their best songs are undoubtedly Chrystal, true faith and elegia

She's losing what made her famous. How old is she even?

creasing

I don't remember that.

I was supposed to go the gym today but excel on my phone is playing up so I can't

Ah well, suppose I'll go and look for scrap metal before I head back down to the sikh temple for tea

she looks about... phwoah i dunno, about 110 by that picture