Black thread

Black thread

bah gawd have mercy on my soul that ass is sucking the soul out of me

Would impregnate both. Thinking about mixed race babies makes me diamonds

I was dumb enough to fall asleep before I saved it, but there was a thread here yesterday called something like "I would never fuck a n...", where someone posted a pic of an oiled black girl on a table. Sexy as hell, was gonna use it as my desktop background.

Also, there was a webm of a very black girl having her ass pulled and stretched while on her back.

Anyone care to help an user out and repost the hotness?

Holy fuck that ass is calling me

Fuck that is one nice ass rack
Holy shit theyre both breeding material

Friend of mine

Not bad

Want moar?

I don't have many sexy black female friends but i do have a white trash girl that dresses/acts like she is black.

Full size?

ok
why do the majority of black people smell bad (or is it just my opinion)
i'm not often around black people but if i just walk by them in the uni or at the trainstation or whereever, they always smell bad?
is it genetics or are all niggers dirty?

Noice

it is really incredible how not attracted i am to black women

i mean i'm sure they are all top notch but i would never have sex with them
(inb4 racist, dont be stupid)

you wouldnt even tap these asses?

Not saying youre racist, everyone has their own preferences

I cant speak for everyone,but im just dirty

Have you fucked her yet?

I fucked a nigger chick late last year. Never thought I would but this monkey with a nice ass wanted it. So I pretended to be interested for a week or two then hate fucked her ass good. Fucked her doggystyle. I felt like I was fucking one of those round ass rap music hoes. She started calling me honey the day after I fucked her. Never responded and she blocked me on everything haha like I give a shit. Was fun, but doubt I'll fuck a nigger ever again.

yeah but it kinda makes you think if you just absolutley dont find beauty in a specific race

Niggers are normally way better in bed though

well, is it really worth it? i'd say no

I find them more attracticve aswell, but different man different taste.