Non-vegans, why aren't you vegan?

Non-vegans, why aren't you vegan?

>BONUS ROUND: No "me like da taste muh god said muh dominion over da animals" replies allowed.

When will you realize you're no better than the 'lesser intelligent and wild parts of the human race' that you claim to hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wheat_exports
youtu.be/vpTHi7O66pI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048091/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23779232
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21831992
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23354681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24826311
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am not a vegan because I am not a faggot

Maybe you're no better than they, but I am.

/end thread

Safe sage

I am heterosexual

Because "straight vegans" reads like "mexican intellectuals"

Stop spamming this shit. weve had this thread every day and yesterday it was a russian person.

goddamn that looks tasty af, family

Because it is degenerate to be vegan. I don't want to turn into a monkey, sorry.

Can vegans eat fetuses? They aren't alive, right?

>why aren't you vegan?
because I don't want to be, and I have the choice not to be.

first post best post

I'm allergic to peanuts and soy
it would be very difficult to get the protein I would need on a vegan diet without them

Because it's a weird artificial diet that wouldn't exist if not for our safe little bubble of convenience

Also the attribution of morality to a diet is fucking retarded

kys

FPBP

I don't eat meats anyway to save money.

Just as alive as a plant is

No matter how hard Mexico shitposts, they will never be Australia-level shitposters.

Russia has lots of land why aren't you the breadbasket of Europe

Too cold? Or is the soil bad?

False flag post. All you need know is that Hitler didn't drink or smoke and ate a vegetarian diet.

Ukraine has the best soil and most of the land is wilderness. Apparently if the globe becomes warmer the north will be farm-able so we would do good then.

As am I. That food looks like shit and is probably made out of shit ingredients.

No. I do not eat meat and am also against homosexuality.

Can't be arsed to eat tons of nuts with lots of calories to get enough protein per day.

Russia export lots of grain actually, more than france or argentina and as much as canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wheat_exports

>why aren't you unnatural?

We're omnivores you fucking dingus.

Always have been, ALWAYS will be.

I'd like to go Vegan, but I don't currently have the money to do so.

If I wasn't a retard and actually got a good education to make me some money, I definitely would be one.

>Being vegan is natural!
>Needs iron, b12, etc suplements to not die of hemolitic anemia and a diversity of vegan products from all over the world that would had been imposible to adquire before mid XX century

>When will you realize you're no better than the 'lesser intelligent and wild parts of the human race' that you claim to hate?
call me when a chicken builds a fucking space rocket
fuck you

humans are superior

Because due to a genetic disorder and several physical malformations, I would die without meat.

me like da taste muh god said muh dominion over da animals

Humans were carnivores at first.
they started eating vegetables because they couldn't get enough meat, that why our metabolism can digest vegetable now.

I am not a vegan because God gave me dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Also, I like the taste of meat.

>Always have been

false

> >Being vegan is natural!
> >Needs iron, b12, etc suplements to not die of hemolitic anemia and a diversity of vegan products from all over the world that would had been imposible to adquire before mid XX century

Farm animals get b12 injections too, it's not from animal source it's actually a bacteria from soil that you would get too if you lacked clean water.

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

That's a meal for a man doing man stuff so you probably have a different appetite.

This fuckchild literally thinks humans and animals are the same

His sense of empathy is so bloated it melts his brain and makes him an unstoppable cuck

He gives fuck all about purpose and dignity and is a hedonist, the reason he identifies so much with animals is that his sense of self-control over his emotions and instincts is less than theirs.

Meat is my consumer product, and I will have as much of it as I want.

What's not an argument? you can only survive on a vegan diet for the past decades yet you can literally only eat meat of any animal in the world and be fine, humans are mainly carnivores.

>eating fucking animals is murder
>abortion isnt
vegan sjw cuck logic

Eating animal corpses should be reserved for primitive savages in Africa. Civilized white people are vegetarians.

It doesn't even have to involve the "morality" of it: livestock are the leading cause of land use, pollution, deforestation, and general destruction of the natural environment. Let the Africans turn their countries into worthless deserts. I want our countries to stay nice.

I'm a man. Veganism is first step to homosexuality and becoming nu-male. Also hunting is one of the manliest thing possible.
try chicken hearts. They are cheap as fuck here. It's like 20PLN for 1kg of normal meet and 5PLN for hearts. How much are bowels in your country?

You can't save the Earth. In the long run the only way forward is to settle out in space, and saving pennies by switching away from meat is plebby and pointless.

I'm a man too. I just don't want to eat corpses, no matter how good does it taste.

too much glug glug.
We didn't call it garðariki without a reason, it lit means empire of farms... Dats back in the days.

So fucking wast man, get it together. You don't got just shit soil like us either

>filename
Cheeky cunt

>the only thing that can sustain my special snowflake lifestyle is the ridiculous amount of resources I can get from living in a first world country in modern society

Also, it IS from animal sources. The animals get the B12 from plants, which get it from soil bacteria. You don't seem to understand 'bioavailability.' Humans can't as easily process B12 from non-animal sources. But no, please be retarded and kill yourself.

This isn't true, if you only ate natural unfarmed animals you would end up with multiple vitamin deficiencies too.

Your B12 is either injected into a cow or you take it as a pill. Neither is a natural diet. And why is that a bad thing? I appreciate the use of modern science and technology to improve our diets and make them better than those of our natural ancestors.

I only like vegetables as a supplement to a main course typically consisting of meat as the centre-piece. I couldn't eat vegetables entirely on their own - you need some meat in there to really finish it.

SENPAI NOTICED ME

fpbp

I agree that in the long term the solution is a space-travelling civilization, but unfortunately that's something that going to take decades or even centuries to happen. So in the near term I still think it's valuable to try and keep our countries green and pleasant. Yes, it's not a permanent solution, but avoiding livestock is certainly more than pennies. By some measures cows cause more pollution than cars, trains, and planes combined. Pic related, desertification in Africa due to livestock.

Flip here. We don't like to waste food.
If an animal dies, and I'm not allowed to eat it out of personal preference, that animal died for nothing.

Because human being has spent literally millions of years consuming animal products. 2.8 million years of the genus homo have bee consuming animal products. You wanna know where a bunch of diseases started popping up? Where all of our dental problems began? Agriculture and civilization. People went from literally an average height of about 5'9" for men (comparable to today) to like 5'2" because we stopped having as much access to animal products like we did when we were hunting and gathering. It's only been until recently when people's diets have started to include plenty of meat with a wide array of animal proteins and animal fats, that we started getting tall and strong again. Veganism is literally a way of making people weak, small, and frail. A paleo-inspired diet is the ultimate dietary redpill.

>Italy
>Gay

Who would have guessed

Because vegans needlessly kill rabbits foxes and various other vegetable eating animals when they get into their crops. At least us humans eat what we kill.

> if you only ate natural unfarmed animals you would end up with multiple vitamin deficiencies too.
Nope

>misunderstanding that pic
You realize that it's actually the opposite in the that pic right? On the right is AFTER they let large herds of livestock (probably goats in this case) feed and pass through, right? There's huge studies and essentially desertification happens because of a lack of herds of animals, right?

You're also retarded btw. The thing I was referring to in: youtu.be/vpTHi7O66pI

You took this from a ted talk. The entire thing is the grasslands are dying because we've killed off roaming herds and used the land for livestock. He promotes cycling locations for livestock in order to immitate herds to regrow the land.

This.

first post best post

>Humans were carnivores
i want to believe but can i have some sauce on that?

Because you make this faggot thread every day so I eat meat to spite you

Because I'm a heartless monster

stop please I haven't had good food like this in a long time

Oh this is a new one

>'lesser intelligent and wild parts of the human race'

Species is a social construct : ^ )

oh god fuck you i need to keep my diet.

I have anemia, and the only thing that I've found to work through trial and error is bloody meat.

I'm also a fucking savage when I've got a hemoglobin over 67

>Recent evidence from large prospective US and European cohort studies and from meta-analyses of epidemiological studies indicates that the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat is associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, colorectal cancer and type 2 diabetes, in both men and women. The association persists after inclusion of known confounding factors, such as age, race, BMI, history, smoking, blood pressure, lipids, physical activity and multiple nutritional parameters in multivariate analysis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26780279

>Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality. Males experience greater health benefits than females.

>A low-fat, starch-based, vegan diet eaten ad libitum for 7 days results in significant favorable changes in commonly tested biomarkers that are used to predict future risks for cardiovascular disease and metabolic diseases.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25311617

>vegetarians and vegans have a reduced chance of developing cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048091/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25751512

>Eating meat makes you more likely to develop diabetes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23779232
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21831992
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23354681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/

> In comparison with the control group, the vegan athlete showed a higher oxygen intake
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24826311

>he literally has no response to this

well i guess that's it. Vegans utterly and eternally BTFO

Because I don't give a fuck about farm animals. Argue that fag.

Shut up, jew.

Fuck you and your queer shit.

Because plants are alive too.

It's irrelevant and uninteresting

>Recent evidence from large prospective US and European cohort studies and from meta-analyses of epidemiological studies indicates that the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat is associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease, colorectal cancer and type 2 diabetes, in both men and women. The association persists after inclusion of known confounding factors, such as age, race, BMI, history, smoking, blood pressure, lipids, physical activity and multiple nutritional parameters in multivariate analysis.
>the long-term consumption of increasing amounts of red meat and particularly of processed meat
>and particularly of processed meat
Hmmmm. It's almost like eating processed foods no matter what, are bad for you.
>Vegetarian diets confer protection against cardiovascular diseases, cardiometabolic risk factors, some cancers and total mortality. Compared to lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets, vegan diets seem to offer additional protection for obesity, hypertension, type-2 diabetes, and cardiovascular mortality. Males experience greater health benefits than females.
So you mean to tell me that when people pay more attention to what they're eating they tend to be healthier than those that don't? Wow! What a /shocker/
>A low-fat, starch-based, vegan diet eaten ad libitum for 7 days results in significant favorable changes in commonly tested biomarkers that are used to predict future risks for cardiovascular disease and metabolic diseases.
All that says is that the those biomarkers present an incomplete picture. Also, again, compare it to most people's diet of course reducing saturated fats, transfats, and processed foods from someone's diet is better than not. Doesn't mean that veganism is the best thing since the fucking wheel you delusional faggot.
(cont)

>it's valuable to try and keep our countries green and pleasant.
Why not keep our steaks pleasant?

I completely see what you are saying, but the truth of the matter is, the underlying issue is the use of animals to humans. Animal activists just use animals for romanticism / admiration, like art, because that is the current trend in art. And similarly, we can create reserves where animals live naturally so that we can admire the natural way of life. In fact, let there be privatisation of nature reserves, and you'll see animals being protected and multiplied like crazy.

That was a matter of his own personal choice.

He didn't try to mandate it for everyone like these faggots do.

Most animals would fucking eat us in a heartbeat if they could.

>So you mean to tell me that when people pay more attention to what they're eating they tend to be healthier than those that don't? Wow! What a /shocker/

The point is that being vegan is healthier then an omnivore diet as long as you get all the nutrients you need because of how it reduces the risk of disease.

>vegetarians and vegans have a reduced chance of developing cancer
>Eating meat makes you more likely to develop diabetes
>In comparison with the control group, the vegan athlete showed a higher oxygen intake
Again, you're taking studies that look at single risk factors and very specifically choosing which ones. I can tell you that eating cooked veggies instead of raw ones reduces your risk of getting sicking of salmonella but that doesn't actually mean anything. Also I take issue with the "athletes show higher oxygen intake" doesn't address the protein and fat deficiencies that would happen from that kind of diet.

I am vegan. Meat is fucking disgusting, plus if I ever tried eating meat again I would probably be pretty fucking constipated. My bowel movements are insanely smooth ever since I've evolved.

People are always calling me and asking me how I've raised such great kids

I tell them:

NO CIGARETTES
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL

Hunting and eating meat led to the rise in brainsize and intelligence. Go be a prey animal elsewhere.

>The point is that being vegan is healthier then an omnivore diet
Not at all, that YOUR conclusion. The objective take on that statement is that people who are vegan or veterinarian tend to pay more attention to what they eat than your average person. That doesn't mean that animal products are bad, rather that your average person's diet is awful.
>as long as you get all the nutrients you need because of how it reduces the risk of disease.
>as long as you get all the nutrients you need
Which you literally can't. You LITERALLY cannot get a few amino acids without meat, specifically red meat.

For one, i don't need a feels-cult to diet properly.

2ndly, Cooking is important to me.

Vegan cooking is fucking joke, watching you guys struggle in the kitchen is good for the occasional laugh... but really, it's a slap in the face to our species cooking heritage.

>doesn't address the protein and fat deficiencies that would happen from that kind of diet

As long as you do it properly and frequently eat vegans sources of those like beans & rice,nuts,seeds,avocados, etc then you won't develop any deficiency of them

vegan food is horrible most of the time

Yeah, and you probably enjoy sucking on a penis every day, too.

Maybe you only shit smoothly because your faggot asshole has been stretched out for you by your boyfriend... since you "evolved".

Ignoring that humans won the evolutionary war, veganism wasn't popular until we developed modern flight technology. As such we evolved as obligate omnivores, with a diet in that contained both meat and plant matter. To this end, we can't survive on vegan diets that don't rely on importation of specific plants to compensate for the lower levels of some nutrients found in local plant life. As well, we have to eat far more plant matter, as a mass, compared to meat to get similar caloric and nutrient intake. I'd rather eat a steak than constantly have to eat spinach and kale. That being said, we should be working to reduce the suffering of animals bred in captivity to feed us, especially since releasing them into the wild would result in their extinction, particularly of bovine species.

Humans are designed to eat meat. We've evolved alongside animals for thousands of years and eating them. Why should we stop now just because a few cucks cry about farming?
The pig wouldn't even exist if we didn't eat it. Do you want it to go extinct?

I eat whatever the fuck I want exactly because I want it that way. No amount of vegans getting salty over it and trying to force their shit on me will change that. Actually, it's hilarious.

Because my hair is not dyed an unnatural color and I have no tattoos or piercings.

You really don't get it do you? Even by eating like three lbs of beans, nuts, and seeds you won't be getting the right variety of proteins and thus not all of the amino acids.

Nah, that's the dicks opening up your asshole senpai

Meat has nothing that you can't get from other natural vegan sources. Some of the things like B12 can only be found in 1 or 2 vegan foods but its possible to get everything if you do the right research.

>You LITERALLY cannot get a few amino acids without meat

Your body only needs the essential ones to be healthy and all of them can be found in vegan food.

I'm a strong opennt of the cruelty in the meat industry. I'm against suffering of animals. But I just genuinly don't feel like animals killing other animals in order to eat is ethically reprehensible.

Yeah the pig would, they go feral pretty much instantly and destroy the local ecosystem by eating everything. Most countries in North America allow year round hunting of feral hogs with no limits or licensing beyond any required to get guns because they're so destructive. Cows, chickens, and turkeys would die off though.

Because human beings are omnivores and not herbivores you thick nigger.