What are you looking at nerd?

What are you looking at nerd?

A Paki, by the looks of it.

Fuck off towelhead

twin brothers?

Has Hollywood ever cast a good bully character? Does it matter if he's a hulking white guy?

Peter has to put up with a kid who he can strangle to death but responsibility and shiet.

>CURRIED Sersha
I've never felt anything but hatred for a female since that point.

So that's agent Venom

>Flash Thompson
>bullied Peter Parker throughout high school
>got less hostile as he grew up
>eventually joins the military of his own free will and serves in an unspecified conflict *cough*vietnam*cough*
>ends up changed man and close friend of Peter's
>goes to Iraq to fight terrorism
>loses his legs
>goes through the stages of grief in reverse, accepting his fate, then wanting his legs back more and more
>ends up signing up for a military attempt to weaponize Venom

The story of a two-time war veteran is being told through a fucking durka? Jesus Christ, Sony, when is this bullshit gonna stop?

They used to in the 80s, the 90s saw it start to taper off

he has such a good movie concept and they wasted it

>Has Hollywood ever cast a good bully character?

*blocks your path

>middle eastern

He's a spic, actually.

Who cares, a manlet is a manlet

He's still a greasy brown fuck. Don't discriminate.

You're lucky I don't beat you up

>agent venom
>hair looks like the symbiote

He looks straight up Indian.

>millions of wetbacks who actually appear and at least act imposing
>picks a brown Christopher Mintz-Plasse

What is it about his face that makes it so punchable?

kek

>muh vets

Who gives a fuck about those trashes who joined the millitary because they were too dumb for anything else. Then they murder kids on the other side of the world, basically being mercs for oil companies, and finally they ask to be revered as heroes.

Only burgers can create such a wretched joke.

>murder kids on the other side of the world, basically being mercs for oil companies, and finally they ask to be revered as heroes.

thats literally why i joined the military

I used to get bullied by a kid that looked just like this. He had a real big mouth, a class clown type, he would always target me a lot. Eventually I got fed up and I kicked his little spic ass, my mother even encouraged me tol. But after I did that everyone hated my guts for doing it.

I don't understand. I thought we were supposed to stand up to bullies?

why does hollywood frequently portray bullies as bullying the handsome as fuck ones?
it fucking pissed me off so much in man of steel that the big bully was some fat ginger kid and clark kent looked like a jock

I'm Mexican and I could probably kill you.

Seeing as guns exist you probably could, otherwise I'm 6'1 and will naturally be stronger and faster than any manlet that doesn't abuse steroids

implying they wont make him look like ever other Rich Arab douche.

What the fuck would you even call that hairdo?

maybe it could work if they make it so that he's rich and has a posse of bulky dudes?

You're probably like 130 lbs. stop it

The "my wife's son"

he's Guatemalan you ass stains

There are literally hundreds of great bullies throughout film. Shit Stranger THings had a great Flash Thompson character, they even gave him a redemption arc and let him become friends with the nerd.

i always thought it was a pink bandana with a mohawk

CAN U SMELALALALA

Why are grown men doing this to their hair?

Did I upset the manlet? Even if I were that skinny I would still be more capable than a manlet
Learn how the body works, longer = stronger

the NSA

Cringe

>ywn get a Flash Thompson movie with Thomas F. Wilson playing Flash's dad

Not him but Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz are manlets and I doubt some lanky dweeb would pick a fight with either of them.

Biff B. Bifferson?

see that quizical look to his face. Well that isn't a look, its just his face. That resting facial expression, especially the brow just makes you want to punch him. his face casts a constant look of something, and something primal in all of us wants to set it straight with violence.

Nate Diaz is 6'0 retard
Also fuck those judges and Dana White protecting his meal ticket from taking another loss

What do you call this hairstyle?

Be glad you weren't fined 1000 dollars and expelled for your debauchery.

Alright I'm a faggot for not knowing that, but Conor's still a manlet and I doubt you'd call him a manlet to his face.
Diaz won round 2 though.

those bottles cost literally a dollar. they sell them at the dollar store. no joke.

flashy minorities can either be insanely rich for real, driving mazzorattis and helicopters and shit, or have a nice handbag or shoes but eat hormel chili over rice every night.

He is the latter.

Sounds a bit gay.
There is a chance they'll make this film work, I don't want it to be shit.

The Closeted Nazi

The only way this movie will work for real is if sony handed it off to anyone else and put zendaya in slutty outfits the whole time a la 90's britney spears. they aren't doing either though, and just mentioning it online probably adds to them doing the exact opposite.

I would still call him a manlet, and I know he took the second round but still losing the match is bullshit
He landed 252 strikes that match and broke the all time striking record but still lost? You can't tell me shits not rigged, it's getting as bad as boxing

The Tilda Swinton

The Swinton

Is that a man or a woman?

No tumblr shit, does it have XX or XY chromosomes?

>a non white bully

uhh racist

I struggle to believe Sony actually has anything to do with this film, why would Disney and Marvel allow that? Sony are fucking cancer, everything they touch turns to shit, they're one company that would actually do the world good by ceasing to exist. Personally I think the film would be great if they made Peter gay.

Sony apparently has a lot of creative control with the characters, and are just letting Marvel use him in Avengers while Marvel lets Sony use the Avengers when Spider-Man's involved. Some goofy bullshit like that.

This means we get Sony's "diversity" and Marvel's certified quips all in one movie.

Also lol at marketing comparing this to any John Hughes movie. There's some kind of espionage going on with Homecoming, probably on both sides.

Jesus Christ it's going to be a fucking disaster isn't it?
I'll still watch it

I'm the original Mexican you replied to, I don't care how tall you are, I could probably rip you limb from limb. You fight me, you're gonna learn the meaning of pain.

Not that you can fight, you can't even stop us from taking over your country.

Shut up.

Intercompany crossovers can work like a charm, and Disney has managed to pull it off before with pic related.
This production, however, feels almost passive-aggressive on at least one side.

American education, everybody.

top fucking kek

Marxism

That's probably what they plan on doing with this Flash.

Which is too bad considering I don't see how Peter can be an outcast when he's a good looking kid.

Probably a race thing

Well hopefully it'll be good.

Wait a second isn't he the kid from Grand Budapest Hotel?

>Probably a race thing
I thought Raimi wasn't directing this one?

You would not expect him to have such a wonderfully deep and sexy voice.

He works at it. It's literally the only thing he has going for him.