Roger Waters thinks this is deep commentary

Roger Waters thinks this is deep commentary

If you listen to post Barrett Floyd in the first place much less go to a Roger Waters show you're most likely not old enough to browse here

I recommend /r/music

I wouldn't say it's deep, but it's spot on. I don't understand why so many so-called "nationalists" and "manly-men" revere him. He's very inadequate in terms of masculinity, and is a perfect archetypal spoiled brat. He's essentially a baby, and has probably done nothing but throw tantrums all of is life.

But that's stating the obvious. People shouldn't expect to be applauded for irrelevant, superficial satire. Hack comedy for late night television. Let me clarify in no way am I a right winger but TWO SCOOPS DRUMPF is garbo

Daily reminder that roger waters has been doing this shit for decades and that people should listen to THE WALL before bitching about this

Note: Wish You Were Here is the patrician choice for pink floyd album

>it's one of those guys that things The Wall is about being a cog in a machine and is all "anti-gubmint"
ya know, the movie is a pretty dang good explanation behind the meaning of "Brick in the wall"

Does your entire life revolve around memes?

Well, animals is more political, but i'm not going to encourage anons to listen to a bad album

Damn, it's the face of Trump, but on a babys body...
Jeez, what a poignant review of the American zeitgeist. Truly, a man of our time.

Pink Floyd is overrated as hell.

does he? is that you over there mr john waters? making a silly pop art jab at the president sure implies that he thought he was being deep and profound making such imagery appear on the screen for a few seconds at a concert

Waters has always been a cringeworthy faggot

>Animals
>bad
im done talking to you

>patrician floyd
>Not Ummagumma

>patrician choice for pink floyd album
one of their albums released in the 1960s

I went to that show. It was really amazing. Every song had like a theatrical setpiece related to the theme. There was a crew of like 20 people.They played most of Dark Side and Animals

Anyone who thinks 70s Floyd is bad is just trying was too gard to be a discerning hipster. This is the OG shit that all your favorite artists cite

But The Wall is self indulgent as fuck so i don't get why people are surprised that Roger Waters acts this way

reminder that the right literally thinks theres a child trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place and spirit cooking is 'real'

It's not "deep", its just accurate

nice try Jay Z, sacrifice one more child will you

>drumpf XD
fucking pathetic

It's not supposed to be a deep commentary, it's just basic imagery and sloganing to get people going.

>there can only be one meaning behind the phrase "another brick in the wall"

>pleb
WYWH
>contrarian
Animals
>patrician
A Saucerful of Secrets

>pleb
(You)
>contrarian
(You)
>patrician
(Me)

Calling you a literal gay autist isn't "deep" either, it's just accurate.

Pretty cringe if you ask me.

They just like him because he's a small step away from the typical runaway leftism we've endured in America for about 50 years.

The only president to even slightly touch the nationalism chord.

"The right" collectivist hivemind?

>"manly-men"
Your power level is showing

If you find yourself struggling on the "contrarian" category like "I guess there isn't a clear contrarian answer; I'll just put this album that sorta' fits if you think about it," that's a sign you're about to be a contrarian.

Nice try Alefantis

>runaway leftism we've endured in America for about 50 years.
Don't you have a pizza joint to raid?

Patrician : Meddle
Contrarion: Meddle
Pleb: The wall or dsotm

I didn't give a single fuck about whether it was deep commentary or not because hearing Pigs played live blew my fucking mind