What should I do

What should I do
22 years together
3 kids , 2dogs , 2 rabbits and numerous fish
Both work
Not getting on but she means the world to me
Heads up my fuckin ass
How to sort things out when it just becomes a fight an upsets the kids .
In B4 fag , kill your self an all the shitty advice

When was the last time you took a vacation, just the two of you?

Dude get a counselor or a therapist if you truly love her, work on it. That's 22 fucking years. That's 2/3 of my life. And at the end of the day, think of the kids man. If you have a 20 year old, sure they might not care, but you'll fuck a 5/10 year old up for life if you guys seperate

We was supposed to go to Amsterdam but the Manchester bomb thing happened an she didn't want to go , the last time , maybe three four years ago

Jesus fucking Christ, maybe your life sucks because you're a lazy fucking cunt who can't even be bothered with proper English skills.

I'm jealous of your connection op. she seems loving, supportive and mature. I think you two would miss each other badly if you were to separate, but I know what it feels like thinking there is no other option but to change things in a drastic way, or remove yourself from the situation. The answers seem simple until you said "numerous fish". not sure op

You need more alone time with her. Hire someone to take care of the kids and dogs and go do something. You don't need to go far.

Kids are ,12 ,16 an 19 , son in the middle ..yer I think your right maybe outside help is the way to go , thanks

Ha ha fish are the kids , just they all got names so like part of the fambo

Yer will,give that a go , maybe a weekend in the Lake District or something thanks

Grow some fucking balls op. Tell her you love her before it's too late. Tell her 22 years should not end up in a divorce you ignorant cuck.

22 years together. That means you are at least 22 years old.

>ino
>u

My parents were estranged for a few months about a year ago. I'm 22 and my sister is 13. When I moved out of the house two years ago my parents' relationship began to deteriorate. In all honesty, I feel like they weren't mentally prepared to have kids in the house for 30 years. They're at the point where they want to move on and enjoy the rest of their lives, but parental obligations are getting in the way, and instead of confiding in one another, they're just taking their frustrations out on each other.

Don't mean to imply but it seems like you both might be in a similar boat. Like, your family is important but god damn if you aren't enjoying life then I KNOW your kids aren't. Make yourselves happy so that your kids can be happy. Reconnect, get wasted, fuck in public idk

You have to work for love and happiness and all that. You have to make concessions and sacrifice and etc. If you two can see eye to eye in that way, you can save your relationship. I'd suggest couples counseling. If she's really that close to saying 'fuck it' to your marriage, then say you'll only go through with that if she agrees to try marriage counseling first.

fuck you guys have serious issues with grammar. i'm guessing you must be some sort of low class citizen?

/Thread seriously reading that conversation gave me cancer, what it is is he's being a fucking dickhead and won't just let things go. Smoke some fucking weed and go to a concert together. Do some stuff that you haven't done in a while, bring her back to a place you'll both remember.

Your right user , I took your advice .. pic related

Kek , thanks user

No just can't be bothered , not lower class , 43 yo , full time employment from 16 yo. House paid for , good job an stuff , maybe working to hard if anything but thanks for your input

Good Luck and work on the grammar it's cancerous

Are you guys Southerners or something?

No , from Liverpool . Why?

Kek . Will do

You're only in your 40's you guys are still fairly young. But if you got divorced now you definitely would not find another significant other. Stay together and support your kids. Don't be a retarded couple.

you guys should start by learning english.

You type like you were born in The South.

>>numerous fish, both work
Your problems 29th grammar and morality have doomed you.

Definitely try a vacation without the kids.

I'll work on it . wouldn't like to split up . We aren't a pair of cranks but it's slowly grinding us down . Think the short holiday advice from user is the best bet , then councilling maybe .. thanks for the advice

On the off chance this is real I will give a genuine answer. No man should ever be without his Queen or children. Missing my family was the biggest hell I ever went through. I wouldn't suggest doing everything she wants, but telling her how important they all are to you and that you're willing to trying to fix everything is the best start.

If anyone thinks I'm a fag for saying that has never had to ring his kids on christmas morning. I genuinely considered suicide

Have you thought about asking her what she would want to do to fix it and then discussing it? What you don't want is her to go off and find a new cock to ride.

It takes you to argue.
When argument is coming on......
1 tell her you promised to love and cherish and make a life with her, never to part....and you will do what it takes.
Hug her, miss her, on cheek or forehead, if need be.
Make her a sammich.
Tell her next one she makes....do it for the kids.

This is real , see time on message sent few mins ago uk time .. I feel for you user the Christmas bit really got me , wish you the best of luck . An thanks for the advice I'll,do my best
Problem seams to be I think she's moaning an having a go all the time an she thinks the same of me . Just don't know we're we go from here to sort it out

22years she's cheating on you

Stop chatting , start talking.

We try , we say the same things as the good advice anons are giving , go out more together , have more fun , go away .. just never happens

She's fucked off out in her car . So until she comes back it's all I can do

I wish it was that simple but it's not. That would be easy to sort out

As my old man used to say "try or die"

You either pull your finger out and be the bigger person or you both watch the relationship die. Women are useless cunts half the time, it's up to men to set the world right. Do it for your kids.

Kek ty for the advice user

why do both of you guys talk like youre 12?

Its no use sending messages even if she s fucked up in her car. Stay calm and wait.

>Make her a sammich.
>Tell her next one she makes....do it for the kids.
Oh Sup Forums, this is almost as romantic as that guys fantasy where he takes the girl home when she gets too drunk at the bar and forces her to eat a bunch of boiled eggs

Fuck knows user , maybe because both of us are upset

Thanks for the good advice ,

Build a plan you cuck fuck. Start tossing out possitive ideas on how to fix things. Tell her positive memories you have of her. Take control and keep the negative shit to yourself. When you feel like complaining or disagreeing with your wife, just shut the fuck up. You're a grown old man, stop being a beta faggot.

texting is just evidence for the divorce... use it in your favor and not theirs

Fucking hell, how old are you 2?
That texting grammar triggers my autism sensors man.

My advice, get you kids out of the house. Give them activities to do, like an organised sport or a club at school. Just try and spend some time alone with your wife. And take a fuckin vacation. Your kids will be fine alone for a few days.

Keks for the pic .

That's probably the advice I would be giving ty

Sounds like you two need to go on a date and rekindle some of that flame that's burning out.

Yer thanks , that's what most anons are advising , a holiday

And grammar lessons
Maybe night school for us two bumb fucks

Eat her pussy nigga

My parents got divorced when i was 13.

It upset me at the time. But eventually I realized they were better parents apart than together.

They were downright pleasant to each other, friendly, and cooperative.

Together they were none of that.

I do, think that's the only time we do anything together , sex is not the issue , it's the sitting in the house an not talking unless it's a argument , but thanks anyway for the advice

Thanks for the input . Certainly something to think about but I don't want it to come to that

I neeed some info op what are you arguing about all the time?

Nothing mostly, she just says I always pick at her , I say the same , kids sometimes , difarence of opinion over how to best bring them up , she's a little on the strict side I feel , she says I don't care coz I don't stick to her rule an support her decisions , but what you do if I think her decision is wrong .. just argue over things that don't even matter , but it's sort of every day

She's come home so I'm going to sort shit out .. thanks guys for the help

Try not to pick at her and be a man and tank through her picking. Talk about how you should raise the kids together so it isnt that the kids ask you two for things and they know they will get diffrent answers because that would be a problem.

A holiday to someplace romantic abroad alone just the two of you would be optimal man.

Read my book

Don't talk just fuck her when she gets there you limp dick faggot.