/r/The_Donald

Anyone else here think it is kind of fascinating what is happening with the alt-right "movement"?

I've been browsing /r/the_donald and following guys like Milo and molyneux for a long time now.

I'm starting to realize, as this "movement" gets stronger, it is starting to look more and more like the leftists.

They are stright up bullying people, repeating circlejerk nonsense, and generally forgetting about the logics that started this movement.

Don't you guys think it is fascinanting how every fucking movement that gets popular ends up deranged and with mod-mentality in some way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2FLKunm_ZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this?

>implying this assertion is true

Regardless of anything, we were never here to make it better. We're here to cast it into the flames and then in the vacuum of power kill all the niggers and Jews. The rest of us will live in peace afterwards.

>They are stright up bullying people
>repeating circlejerk nonsense

We are in the middle of an election, in the middle of a war.

You ain't seen shit yet son.

I REALLY WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

>straight up bullying people
Bullying the leftists who want people fired for disagreeing with them and want to pass laws outlawing speech they don't like? Seems fine to me. Trying to be "respectable" is what made Buckleyite conservatism so ineffectual

That sub doesn't allow anti-Semitism and they sperg out over Cruz's social conservatism. They're the kosher, normie-safe version of the Trump movement.

Sheeple who get seduced by politicians are all the same. Doesn't matter what side. The only thing "new" about the alt-right is that they haven't had a leader or a movement for a while.

This. They aren't a part of the alt-right, and neither is Milo

I don't like how brazenly people admit to being r*dditors now

It's cause of collectivism/hivemind bullshit. The big difference between the "alt-right" and leftists is that the "alt-right" has zero power and almost no influence on the outside world whereas leftists are in our federal government and are leading academia. The only power the "alt-right" has is to piss leftists off.
This is now a jew thread btw

All redditors are retarded. Even the Trump supporters.

>starting to

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

its a reactionary movement.

you cant blame the alt-right copying some SJW tactics, because the name of the game has changed.

The Alt-right only does what it deems necessary for its own survival and its growth.

this is true of every community that gets big, such as gaming or atheists. they just become a circlejerk. that's why no one wants their favorite things to become mainstream.

>reddit
sage

especially the trump supporters. Reddit trump supporters are the kind of people you would hate to have representing your movement.

>Even
Surely you mean "especially".

Funny, a lot of the guys there admit that they come from Sup Forums.

In fact, a lot of the posts there are screencaps from Sup Forums lol.

But lets not derail the thread. Focus on the main subject on the OP.

Yes. It is counter counter cultural movement. Memes are how the mass mind works. Man will never be completely rational or independent.

I don't know if this is true, but even if it is, so what? We tried being principled and using rational arguments and logic and the left responded with censorship and aggression. If we continue to be principled and good boys and expect anything besides the left continuing to walk all over us, then we are stupid cucks.

If Reddit is Africa, then r/the_donald is Rhodesia

It must not fail

We're using the Bulk & Cut technique

We first go through a bulk phase by employing memes and having fun on the internet, which attracts a huge number of people.

We then go through a cut phase by hammering down with skepticism and the red pill, which might make some people leave but the rest will stay and contribute to growth in actual strength

Goddamnit, I've got faggy tendencies too and I liked him at first, but this coalburning kike's subverted all we stand for.

>haha guys racists and antisemites are all stupid stormies. We only hate le feminism! xD

Who is this Red it?

Wtf does that even mean? lol

I know you are just shitposting, but let me take you seriously for a second.

There won't be a "cut phase", there is no way to control a movement that got out of control.

>his jewellery gets bigger in every image

top snek

I also liked Milo in the beggining, but now... I feel like there is something off with the dude.

He is not a based faggot like poeple like to call him. he is a faggot faggot.

>Having this must spite when they are destroying reddit from the inside out
>Muh sekret club
>We better then them because
>Dropping redpills on frontpage daily
Truly cynical people and shills want to break the relationship we have with them

It's not a movement. We have been here always. We are traditional americans, who are watching a shit ton of 18 to 25 yo liberals, who are goong to ruin this country because they are to young to understand what they are doing.

You're right, I guess I'll #Shill4Hill now

As things become more popular, they tend to attract dummies and memers. Naturally, as popular as alt-right movement is right now, there is plenty of circlejerking. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. The movement is still founded on the logic we principles we support and people with a brain will see that and join in, but the outspoken memers are what pushes it into the mainstream and attracts the support of idiots that would otherwise vote left.
Don't be too upset about what it's become on Reddit and Twitter, it's inevitable and you'll always have Sup Forums. Instead, be happy thinking about where we are going and how great the success of this movement will be.

I call bullshit here, I personally think it is just Reddit culture. Look, Sup Forums may just call dissenters shills and ignore them, but at least the dissenters aren't kicked out. Hell, threads that just say "/pol BTFO" or supporting someone other than Trump are bumped because of everyone insulting OP, instead of buried. Rather than popular movements changing, I think it is that as movements grow, the silencing kind of people invariably will start joining it.

They are useful, let the subversion works. Some will be the light, others will be used to a better world

Says The Danish

The commentators don't even read the articles they're upvoting, writing outraged comments over nonexistent controversies and grossly misinterpreting facts to fit their agenda. Just because some of them agree with us doesn't mean they aren't retards.

Maybe we should create a central ideology and core tenants, and have a central guiding figure or manifesto before it expands any further to prevent normies from distorting it and the movement from losing its purpose?

Also I didn't get a (you) from your comment?

‘Trump is not an option’

youtube.com/watch?v=j2FLKunm_ZU

Does Trump represent the altright?

I think a lot of those reddit trump guys are 50-60 year old men that are used to vbulletin forums, they're the ones that actually go to the rallies

Milo it's a nigger loving Jew and Molyneux is anarchist cult leader

/r/the_Donald should be burned at the stake

What are you mad about? The only way to fight the lefts rhetoric is with rhetoric.

OP, why do you think the left think they're "anti-esablishment"? Term came from when the right was in power and bullied people like the left does today.

It all goes in cycles.

>going on reddit
fuck off retard

True. I just think it is fascinating seeing a movement go from logical to total and complete mob-mentality in such short amout of time.

Big movements really end up going with the feelings and not logic.

I remember they once wanted to be called "The Alpha Reddit" instead of subreddit because it made them feel like a cuck kek they're that insecure.

>alt right movement
vs
>The Left
Its quite illuminating seeing what the filter bubble did, isn't it?

>Dropping redpills on frontpage daily

like...if it's so great, just stay there. I really can't fathom how anyone could like reddit and Sup Forums simultaneously when one runs on meme magic and the other runs on epic dad jokes and stolen Sup Forums jokes for upboats.