I got a date today/b/ whats the

I got a date today/b/ whats the
best possible advice you guys can give me?

Any general tips would really help like ice breaker convo etc.

Horse Tranquilliser

haha well for starters you might not wanna ask Sup Forums

that said, how did you meet her? how much have you talked? what are y'all doing for a date? you caught me in a good mood this morning

Dont go to the movies if its a first date. Do an activity together not in a dark room.

Get your wallet out Goddammit.

No matter what youre doing or saying even if youre scared shitless try your hardest to remain confident. Make sure you take care of everything with yourself and your clothes. Defintiely make sure your balls are clean. Most important thing is they all ready agreed to a date so they forsure find you attractive to some degree and at least find your personality good enough for one date. As males we have a fucked up role of having to plan and pay for this shit and make sure shes having fun. Whats your plan for the date?

Just try to have fun. Kinda corny, but it's easy to have nerves tense you up like that. There's a reason your date wants to go out with you. Relax and do something interesting together. Maybe go rock climbing or hiking.

two words: helicopter dick

mfw I used to sell one of the leading date rape drugs in the US and it worked

Just do something generally fun like go to a pub, shoot some pool or darts, chill out. Offer her a beer at first, unless she hasn't eaten (and then try not to order something you eat with your hands). Then shots after if you guys are givin it your all later on and want to stay out.

Learning to gauge the mood is most important. If you have a 'plan' it typically won't work out like that.

Also, take a pic of her during the date, run to the bathroom, and update your status to us so we can help you more.

Do the other person a favour and give up now, no one likes a depressed loser. You owe that person that much.

She actually notcied me out in public and said hi to me so I made sure I got her number before she left

Only talked through snapchat and we plan on going for a walk at the beach at night

Oh boy, booze and facebook, that fucking original.

Take a pic of her during the date, point out something so she turns her head. Be like 'LOOK ITS TOM CRUISE'. Take pic, post pic of her when you run to bathroom.

We will inform you of your next step afterward. God speed little user.

Don't forget to clean your fedora.

Meet you in 5

Why the fuck are you sad? you got a date you retard. dont think too much ,and don't script any conversation in before hand, that usually dont work out so well

wow

discord dot gg/ delet dis BN2kEyT

>implying he shouldn't update us here by running to the bathroom every 10 mins and posting pics of his progress
faggot

Don't listen to this guy OP.

You should write a speech. A first impression is key so make sure you go in there with a good opening speech. She'll be puddi in your hands niggah.

don't be a beta cucklord

okay well that doesn't leave me much to go on but is some solid advice. try to act a little more alpha than "she actually noticed me" because you can do that shit here but grills pick up on that kinda insecurity irl. also, gotta deliver the picture like user said.

I'll try but running to the restroom every 10 mins is gonna look weird

>tfw you give her the "queen mab" soliloquy and her panties drop

with great power comes great responsibility.

fucking kek

Not sad it was just a random pic

Not a beta either I've gone on plenty of dates this one is different cause she approached and said hi instead of me doing it.

Approached me and said hi*

>Not a beta
>this one is different cause she approached
>acting like that's a big fucking deal
>asking Sup Forums for advice
>beta mode activated

this thread