What does it feel like when a cock cums inside of you?

What does it feel like when a cock cums inside of you?
Am a virgin and would like to know,
The girls on those "guys ask girls" type of websites make it seem oh so "romantic" or "intimate".
I just want an answer to jerk off to ffs
>keep that part in mind

Know the feel of having a diarrhea ?
its the same.

Its verries on how hard someone fucks you and the amount

If there is alot of sperm it feels fucking amazing, it feels so warm

Aside from getting a warmer feeling in there, it doesn't feel like anything.

You don't feel it, You just see your boy making weird face and stop banging you.
After that you feel the liquid escaping from your vagina and that's suck.

Well.. tell me about your hardest fuck and about the most cum youve had inside your pussy/ass
Also tell how thick and long he was

>grindr

Tell me about this experience owo

Its right here on the fuck off book

This is the only actual girl in this thread

Do you have glasses? I would thoroughly enjoy reading this "fuck off" book.

>girl
he meant anus

Most likely

Titten oder geh den Fick raus

actual girl here, can confirm this is the most true in general but this is also true, which can sometimes feel pretty nice but nothing "amazing"

Yes but have you ever been filled? Like to the point where he cums so much but theres no room left for more? And cum starts to leak out? If so >tell me this experience in full detail

the warm feeling was a bit warmer and lingered longer but other than that, mostly the same

How big was his cock?

o-omg g-girl on /b.

Was it bigger than 5 inches?
>my size btw

The cock gets even bigger/harder when he cums, which feels good. Also you feel it pulsing and the cums feels warm in you, plus you feel like you're super wet since, y'know, cum.

from what I've heard, the girl doesn't feel the semen she only feels the pulsating and twitching of the cock when the guy cums

nigger nobody cums that much

Ask your dad OP

Which one?

We sometimes feel it, like if it's a lot

Rule 30

Only one of the girls I fucked said she can feel when I cum inside her, and that was only when I pushed myself really deep inside her, until I reached "the end" of her pussy
She said she could feel "nice heat waves"

You are all dumb. how can it feel "warmer" when the semen and the girl's pussy is the same temperature? are you saying the inside of a pussy is so cold that 98.6 degree sperm warms her up? dumb asses

Holy shit that made me so fuckin hard, care to tell experience? Owo

What do you wanna know? Ask away :P

>"the end" of her pussy
Holy shit sir, how big is your cock?

bump

> having this webm on hand to post

Citation delivered

How big was his cock, mine is 5 inches. Would his dwarf mine? Also did it fill your pussy up? If it did what did that feel like. Also what did his cum taste like? And also did it fill your mouth?

I want to hear about when you were little kids and your daddy made you swallow his cum. could he feel his dick pulsating in your mouths?

> fucked around with a guy with hyperspermia
> average size dick and balls
> leaks like hell when erect
> shoots like 10 - 15 big ropes
I've had other guys cum in my ass before, and you can feel some pulsation in the penis, but not the actual cum. When hyper guy came in my ass, I really felt it. Felt like I had to use the toilet after. Thought I passed it all back out, and about an hour later, the back of my underwear was wet with his cum again.
Overall felt good, but messy.

Ughhhh
I can open webems since am on mobile.
Any other way i can watch thatttt

I used to have one of those cars. I learned to drive stick shift on it

You don't have to be huge to fill a pussy. I'm only like 7.1 inches and I often hit my girlfriend's cervix.

"geh den Fick raus"
kek

>"the end" of her pussy
Learn about what you're sticking your dick in, downsie.

Mmm holy shit, that almost made me cum. Did his cum stain your underwear? If so show with timestamp
Also "average" how big? Mine is 5 inches, would his dwarf mine or be about the same?

Done it with a few guys, biggest would dwarf that but he was TOO big. It hurt. 5" is fine.

The cum or the cock? Both filled me :P You don't need miles of cock to fill you, women stretch in there.

Cum has a weird taste, it's not unpleasant though, kinda salty. The taboo makes it delicious. I've had a few loads big enough to fill my mouth which is saying something!

Feels bad because you worry your boyfriend might have given you AIDS since gay people are degenerates.

im not convinced this isnt cp

Get the app AV Player

Yeah. also, isn't hitting the cervix supposed to really hurt?

It's a form of primal matrimony, so I guess that's why they say what they say that. Some bitches like to get dominated and forced into pregnancy by an enemy because it's forbidden n sheit.

Timestamp? This was several years ago. Those undies are long gone.
He was about 6 inches and average thickness, he probably wouldn't dwarf you.
Blowing him the first time is how I found out about his hyper condition. I had to swallow like three times, and not like a few drops, like mouth fulls. Haven't experienced anything even remotely close to that since.

>not going mx master race

Holy shit nice, im only like 5 or maybe almost six inches. Would your cock dwarf mine sir? Sorry im bad at comparing sizes without visual aid

I'm not even that big, but sometimes I can just reach it if I'm at a good angle
>Was fucking a hot french girl on vacation, last time we banged she wanted it raw and I blew a thick load right up at her cervix
One of the best orgasms I've ever had tbh

Honestly you cant even feel it. All you can feel is the cock slightly twitching and thats it.

You can REALLY tell when they pull out their dick and the cum dribbles out and it kinda feels like your period when a small blood clot comes out

you shit feeling temperatur depends from the material you are in contact with. thermal conductivity of cumshot is higher than of penis. dont act so smart when youre retard you piece of shit

What in the ever loving fuck?.................

Id like to double team you with this guy

All of that made me cum
Good thread

im not going to remember the dick size of every single person i fuck. was probably pretty average tho, he just came a lot

Oh okay, sorry Miss/Sir. Thought id ask incase you remembered

Slut

My fiance loves when I bust a huge nut in her and she milks my shaft to get it all with her pussy

Not a girl but a faggot and can confirm. Couldn't feel anything didn't even realise he had came.

Not always true especially if you are using an inflatable butt plug to make you tighter (Hey, I've pushed out 3 kids so sue me).

I'm speaking of his penis contracting not the fluid. Sometimes I think I can feel the fluid, but it may just be because I feel the dick ejaculating and just imagine it.

thanks

Wait, I'm confused.

So there are girls on Sup Forums?

Or to be more specific there are mothers on Sup Forums?

Seriously? Because this seems legit and if true then WTF?

How do you know for sure that your mum doesn't browse Sup Forums?

I can't say she does not.

I can, however, say that it seems statistically unlikely as she is 68 years old and uses the internet almost exclusively for facebook and pogo games.

Mom?
Is that you?

Ask her next time you see her and record it

When i came inside my ex it was the greatest feeling in the wold for me. Just left it in there a bit longer while sliding it in and out using her juices and my cum as added, warm lube. She loved it because i cum A LOT. not like peter north level, but she kept telling me it's a lot...personally at the point i would care if i shot a thimbles worth or a pint.

Just make sure you're using the legit pill, not some generic or the implants.

Gf has only ever used condoms before and I made sure to bang her raw and nut in her. She became addicted to it quickly. She's got a smaller pussy so my 6.5 x 6" fills her up perfectly. My tip rams against her cervix when I go balls deep and my girth stretches her out good. I asked her what it feels like when I cum in her and she said it's like a huge "fountain of warmth" going off inside her. Because my dick fills her up, the cum hits the walls and "fills in the gaps" and she says when I cum lots she can feel herself stretch open a bit more to take it all and it hurts a little. The best feeling she says though is how intimate it is and how close to me she feels afterwards especially when she can feel my cum leak out and sometimes gush out and run down her legs through the day. Anyways, apparently it feels amazing, but only if your dick is big enough to get it done. If she's got a cavern torn up by the BBC, your weak nut isn't going to do anything

my ex felt the spurts.

My ex said that she could feel it hitting her cervix back when I used to have a pretty impressive cumshot. My wife says she doesn't really feel it at all, but I've noticed quite a difference since I had my vasectomy.

what is that for a sex toy?

Get dolphin browser

with sound?

This is how my wife has described it. Also, she says that the actual physical feeling of this isn't like totally incredible, but the thought that she makes me loose control like this is a next level mind fuck which is why she usually cums right as I do. Which is nice of course.

This here? This here folks is a woman. Well done.

Pics or didn't happen.

Feels as if someone spits in your mouth. In a romantic way.

>those "guys ask girls" type of websites make it seem oh so "
Like something just went up higher in your vajina then slowly spreads out and goes down the flesh wall rubbing it along the way in a good way
>Tingly
>Weird
>Good
Depending on how the long 'session' has lasted will determine how it fels

The feels when you try to show off, outsmart someone, and end up coming off as a retard. Thermal conductivity has absolutely no effect if the two obiects in contact are in thermal equilibrium, which the first faggot made as part of his argument...