California

>California
>Four football teams
>Two in the Bay area
>Two in Los Angeles
>Zero in San Diego

Neck yourself, San Diego.

Soon 1 in the Faggot Area and 3 in the LA area (1 via Las Vegas)

Yeah, so sad the city didn't shell out $300m for 8 football games a year, most of which the team will lose.

Well, at least we'll always have the memory of that one AFL title they won during the Johnson Administration.

>Major US city
>Not having $300m ready to spend on a whim
How poor is San Diego?

$300m less poor than it would have been if it had committed to another 50 years of mediocrity.

As long as Oakland loses their team (and they will) then I'll feel good

>Implying Oakland would allow themselves to lose the only thing that makes them relevant
>Implying a new breath of life hasn't been blown into Oakland after the Raiders surprised everyone this season

Carr's injury is literally the only reason why they didn't make it further.

It's over lol. Stop it.

Everyone knows they're moving to Vegas. Mark Davis himself is committed to Vegas

Once they move, then it'll feel so much better

But Vegas is nothing but shame, whores, STDs, and sin.

Raiders fans are the shame, whores, STDs, and sin of the NFL. They'll get along swimmingly.

Me too. Fuck those niggers.

The Raiders just got a commitment from Goldman Sachs to fund the LV stadium with or without Adelson. They are going. Come to terms with it.

>that's their new logo
It's like a degeneration. Powder blue uniforms were amazing, then they "modernized" with an uglier color scheme, and now they get rid of the bolt.

I guess I'm gonna have to get used to this

What are you talking about? It's like the Dodgers logo, but Xtreme. Because of the lightning bolt and whatnot.

>We leave our previous home city with none football teams to move to a city with already another team

How is that allowed again? Do they really expect people to go watch if there already is a team that moved over?

>How is that allowed

Well, the NFL allows it, apparently.

I just can't believe they have a whole team of graphic designers and they choose to obviously plagiarize one of the most well known logos in sports.

There are some people saying that this is a marketing stunt, which I hope is true

London has 5 Premier League teams in 5 separate stadiums.

It's not just a meme. California is broke AF.

That's not the issue. Plenty of places with budget deficits have publicly funded stadiums. California doesn't do it because it a) wised up before most other places and b) has way too many teams to go down that rabbit hole.

Maybe they're appealing to the "THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE I LIKE SO I SHOULD LIKE THIS TOO!" demographic.

Additionally, speaking as a San Diego native there are a thousand other things to do year-round aside from watch football games. It's not as though San Diego was about to lose its single major entertainment venue like, say, Green Bay would if the Packers were to leave.

>1,394,928 people
WTF I thought San Diego was a shanty border town for some reason. I was there as a kid but I don't remember much other than Legoland which is gay Disneyland.

Nah we've got buildings and traffic lights and everything. We've even got a Costco.

At least they still have the Padres

>costco
i bet you go to get gas there when its busy like a cuck

No, but they've got great beef jerky and chocolate covered almonds. And those big tubs of Jelly Bellies.

>not going to a candy store and filling a bag full of watermelon jelly beans

Legoland is 30 miles north of San Diego.

Then you miss out on the thrill of finding that last watermelon bean among an ocean of buttered popcorn, peanut butter, and chewing tobacco.

those margarita or kiwi or whatever ones are the worst along with cinnamon

I don't care for cinnamon but buttered popcorn actually makes me angry.

Oh maybe we didn't go to San Diego proper then.

legitimately disgusting

why is san diego so terrible for meeting people who aren't fake as fuck/unreliable? unless you are a woman or a fag

99.9999999% the whole "flaking" thing originated there too, when i am there i get 0 tinder matches but i go to any other place even 1 hour north and am drowning in pussy

I never had any problem meeting people, though I didn't live downtown and don't use Tinder.

in the process of moving out but from 2011 on i lived there and in scripps so a minimum 20 minute drive to anywhere and i couldn't meet anyone outside of the music scene to save my life, i am also 6'3" lift and have v taper and good face genetics and people either don't want to talk to me or are afraid of me for the most part, sdsu was terrible for meeting people because everyone just showed up, did the work (if they even did that) and left without talking to anyone, nose buried in cellphone entire time

feelsbadman but i dont have to put up with sd anymore

I wear gold on my teeth and insult people who don't: the post