Okay Sup Forums, you're planning a heist

Okay Sup Forums, you're planning a heist.
You're breaking into a random house that has loads of cash in it. It's 3 stories tall. The plan is to go from the basement, up to the top of the house, and sneak out undetected. Stealth is optional, but the family can never see your face.
You know one of the people in the family, and they're packing heat.
Now, what are you bringing to the heist? Weapons, Clothing, Tools, etc.
You can ask any questions about the heist, details on any part of the heist if you really wanna go in depth

Alright, how connected are we to this family? Related? Friends? Co-workers?

Also, Drill's down

We're friends.
We all like to play vidya, and sometimes we made dumb videogames with him. But he's taken a USB with vital information from us, and that's unforgivable.
His parents live with him, and the brother helps him pay the rent. We taught his brother how to make light explosives, but if we can make them as well if we have to do a loud infiltration.

Also, drill's back u- wait, fuck. Drill's down.

rest of the family aint done shit
keep em asleep and take our "friend" out for later punishment c:

Ecm rush

Pistol with silencer, preferably the Colt 1911. Make some explosives for if somebody notices.
Get a wig and a mask, any mask that our "friend" doesn't know we have. Go in when nobody's home, and take everything you need. Leave no fingerprints.

Couldn't we just kill the family and deal with the clean up cost like usual?

AGHRRRRRR, I NEED A MEDIK BAG

No man, police would catch on to us.
With this many people working on a heist, one person is sure to leave a bit of DNA somewhere.
Without police, a single hair is worthless, but when you kill someone or somebody gets hurt, that's when the cops show up. One thing leads to another, that one btard rats out on all of us.

Shit I only brought ammo bags

"Get the fuck up!"

What if we wear full morphsuits

Then we go on a wild goose chase involving the murder of a mob boss, a bunch of corrupt cops, FBI workers, MORE FBI, then finally the rat.

We take one of these.

I enter the house from the basement, realise I have HoxHud installed, and crash.

Now those PD2 folk are here, what y'all favourite heists?

That... could work...
But still, just to be safe, we'll need to try and be stealthy

I'll bring gas and a gas mask. Just gas the whole house, fondle the knocked out/dead female family members and steal the cash.

Pink morphsuits, ecms and a pencil... that#s all we need

And of course burn the whole house down afterwards.

Are you really planning this?

No, that means police, and when the police are contacted, that means trouble.
Plus, lets try and keep this cheap. We're trying to make money, not spend it all on enough gas to knock everybody out.

It may depend.

If we're good buds of the family lets just have one guy treat them to the movies or a show or something and during it have the guys toss the place and get what we need.

got the floor plan boys,

I was just in another thread. Does this house has glass marbles?
If so, you can take an paintball gun, and put glass marbles in it. It'll turn into a glass shotgun.

That's not the floor plans, sorry.
Although, I think I can visit and get floor plans.

I do have a paintball gun. I'd need a tank of Co2, but I also have the marbles for it. Plus, it doesn't make that much noise, so if we have to shoot somebody...

bump

Nice trips

When is everybody out of the house?

CLOAKER!

Almost never.
One person is in the house at all times, and even if everybody's gone, there's a guard dog in the house 24/7

WHO ARE THESE GUYS EXMILITARY?

ok FISRT OFF i take my mask which is "bing bong bangladesh"(its a bootleg dallas mask)
then im goin into house then POW POW take da cash and get the shit outta here