How do i stop smegma growing in my penis ?

how do i stop smegma growing in my penis ?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video2408849/girl_suck_smegma_cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cut ur dick

Get circumcised you fucking animal

Wash it you fucking weirdo

circumcision is for filthy jews

A paif JIDF set up. You buy Vagisil and concert to pussyhood

I don't even understand what any of this means.

Iphones. Pretend youre playing a crossword and fuck off back to stnagogue

You need to get a vaccine to avoid getting it again.
Vaccines are made with a small amount of the material that causes the decease.
Therefore you need to eat the smegma to stop growing smegma

Wash it, daily will be good !

wash

Natural dick fag here

Just wash it regularly, you can't stop it unless you get circumsized.

Take a shower every day and pull the skin, you filthy piglet

obvious cutfag trolling

Wash more than once a month user

What is your first language??

Jewish moon runes and movie props. You no test borg fuck

This

I did it twice a day for 4 months and it went away. Taste is awful but your cock looks fucking awesome after

lmao wtf

Cut your dick off bro

>shower every day
People still do this.

Ok Op, listen to a not cut fag. Do not listen to these faggot ass shills saying to cut, they are just jews trying to cull the masses. legit just wash your dick daily and you should be fine. If it is really bad just fucking wash it everytime you piss or something idk, just keep it clean. I used to never have that, but when i did a no fap, it started to form and i was confused. The reason why it never formed when i jerked it was because I washed my dick everytime I jerked it, so it never formed. When i stopped jerking I forgot to wash, so it formed. Just wash your dick you dingus, stop being a nigger.

*?

Fuckiong clean it when you shower, you disgusting bastard.

By washing your dick fucking retard.

Wash it, but don't do it every day, you'll dry out your skin and upset your natural bacteria. Three times a week should be good.

I'm so sorry that your parents died when you were young, before they could teach you basic hygiene, OP.

as any responsible parent should have taught you, shower every day, and failing that wash at a sink, draw back the foreskin and clean with a small amount of soap, rinse, and put your foreskin back in place.

and if you are getting a lot even with that, then you need to get canesten cream or similar medication because you have a yeast infection .

Foreskin is so useless. Who the hell wants that smelly extra skin? Just do your kids a favor and have it removed early so they don't have to worry about it. Their gfs will be happy about it too.

Soft rag, J&J body wash for babies preferbly the purple one. Trust me, this shit makes a difference warm shower, wet that soft rag wipe your dick while the water runs over it. Boom! Pre wash complete. Now take that godly J&J and with that same soft wet rag in one hand and your dick in another pull that cape back and begin from your shaft to your tip, tiny circular motions. Your dick should look soapy all around. For Heaven's sake dont you fucking forget about your inner tighs, balls, and asshole. That shit all gets funky. Clean, wash, wash up! This is ultimatly never going to stop per say cause its our dicks doing dick thing to make our dick a better dick go dick! Also doing this regularly would at least make your dick smell good and your blue cheese crumbles wouldnt be accumulated as often cause your being a responsible person and hygenic!

>showering every day
Pleb

daily reminder that these kikes actually think their disgusting, barbaric child mutilation is normal outside of the middle east/ america just because theyve been fed propaganda all the way through their low education life

>smelly
Maybe if you've never heard of soap, wacko.

wash it daily in the shower. be sure to scrub it with something relatively smooth so as to not irritate the sensitive skin. use soap for that extra clean feeling.

by letting me lick it off?

Spam

Don't need to cut off some of your cock, just wash it...

This bad boy

Start by showering more than once a month and don't use yogurt as lube.

Just get someone to lick it clean

I am uncircumcised and had to face this problem a lot. Start cleaning it regularly and clean it thoroughly while showering. Clean it with soap and what not, I know it might make your dick head (while flaccid) a bit ugly but it works. Start jacking off with skin rolled back. Expose the head as much as possible like keeping the skin rolled back most of the time in the beginning. It should help.

It smells again within a few hours or a drop of pee, worse than an armpit.

this is my fetish. anyone got links to girls licking/eating smemga off dicks?

Either b8 or cutfag, wrong regardless.

plz dump if you have more

Stinkcock found.

His gfs appreciate his decayed semen / urine odor.

cut it off
do it faggot

bumpin for this

xvideos.com/video2408849/girl_suck_smegma_cock
you picked a pretty tough fetish to feed, m8

Smega is natural, just make sure you clean the area one a day. Its basically just a buildup of dead skin cells, oil etc. Only causes slight irritation if left for long periods.

the secret is to start showering once in a while you disgusting piece of shit

Dirty fucking Jews and their genital mutilation propaganda!

Wash it

Pro-tip: cleaning products for vaginas are great for cleaning your cock with!
ph balance or some shit

thread/

Wash your dick.

But also moisturise after (I use coconut oil). Smegma is there to lubricate your foreskin and stripping it away constantly leads to your body producing more to compensate. So moisturising after washing will reduce how fast it builds up.

How about fucking washing your cock, gross...

Dry it properly after every time you shower. Pull back the foreskin and wrap some toiler paper around the head until all the moisture is absorbed. Since I started doing that I never get any smegma even though I only shower like twice a week max.

I just did a google search on
"smegma cock lick"

What does it mean if a guys penis smells like fish? Is it a yeast infection or something? A friend wanted me to blow him once but it smelled terrible so I obviously had to decline.

What is Smegma

It means he's either unhygienic/unwashed or has an infection, probably the former.

Take a fucking shower, you pig

like others have said, it will never stop, just clean yo self or get circumcised.

It is festering bacteria, idiots say it is the dicks natural lube like how a woman's vagina secretes liquid to prepare for sex, when in reality it can cause infections for both the male and their partner, and if it is not cleaned regularly or well it can cause an infection bad enough to to the point you will have to have your dick removed, or get a very potential botched forced circumcision since it will cause the penile glands to swell to the point where a male cannot pee, or along with that the blood not able to circulate.

Wash your cock.

That's a grossly incorrect description, smegma is a secretion skin cells, oils, and moisture, not festering bacteria and only serves a risk if the penis is seldom cleansed.