OH FUCK

What do we do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4BVzYGeF0M
twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/729986957984534528
dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Report to FBI

Sounds like a good reason to not let them in

>those mental gymnastics
>just give in!

Attack?
Aren't they peaceful?

Religion of peace

Friendly reminder that Islam translates into the word "submit"

He actually said that Trump's rhetoric might make good Muslims turn extreme but same idea.

Arrest this madman.

>If you kill your enemies, they win!

>We're peaceful so you better accomodate us or else we'll kill you!

>All the UKs Muslims and leftists attack US
>All die
>Everyone wins
Go for it Sadiq!

Beware the wrath of Khan.

can I get a link to that tweet?

>The Battle for Britain is about to begin.
>Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization.

Were where you when Hitler invaded Britain to save Christian civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4BVzYGeF0M

I`d like that too, seems unlikely that he is THAT stupid.

Actually, this does seem to be the case with America's campaigns against "terrorism". We just constantly create more and more terrorists by killing them.

Activate it, let's do this.

only if all their demands are met

This. Give link, or OP is a lying bitch.

The best way to convince a leftist that islam isn't good is to say Muslims were nazis before nazis

Bring up that they invented id tags for jews and tags for christians

Use keywords
>oppressive
>biggoted
>violent

You will make perfect sense

twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/729986957984534528

War on England when????

>if you don't give them unfettered access, they win.

>Let in Muslims of they will attack America
Pretty sure they attacked us several times already, and we didn't even have the borders closed. I think it's worth the risk.

I don't see how his stupid tweet of "we need moar inclusion hurr durr" translates to war.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”
>A poll in April, for instance, found that two-thirds of British Muslims would not tell the government if a friend or family member became involved with extremists. Half of them said homosexuality should be illegal and over 20 percent supported establishing sharia in the U.K.

It's because we're taking a soft hand approach.
If we just killed all the Muslims, there'd be no Muslims to worry about radicalizing.

SECOND POST BEST POST

>twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/729986957984534528
Huh. What do you know, OP's post isn't in there at all. It's like he made it up entirely.

C-could it be? Is it possible? Is OP a faggot?????

Also rampant persecution of gays, women, and vitriolic racism towards blacks to the point of literal genocide against Darfur because of the Arab-identified Sudanese (who look black) deciding the non-arab Sudanese (who look black) are kaffirs worthy of enslavement and death.

But that is not going to shake them from their convictions. Their obsession is not with Islam but with anything counter-culture and ostensibly downtrodden.

This fucking guy. He's barely been in power for a fucking week and he's already acting like a spoiled child.

>Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe.
"Muslims will attack our countries if Trump keeps saying words about Islam."

>It risks alienating mainstream Muslims.
"Mainstream Muslims will go from 0 to ISIS if they are criticized."

They're just new enemies.
The ones we killed have obviously lost, not won.
You could say, if you kill your enemies, those enemies obviously lose, but other people may become your enemies later, or maybe not.
Killing enemies is still a sound strategy

There is no hope left for Britain.

I see videos like this and you just know it's already over. These people aren't going ANYWHERE.

Which is exactly why Trump is correct. Kick them all out, stop bombing them. There. Now they have no excuse to kill us.

Killing those in power creates a power vacuum. The United States just needs to fill it properly.

OMG trump is finished guys. How will Trump ever recover from some random britbong tweet.

Are you really blind to the fact your country already has this and WAY worse with your nigger population?

Make it stop. Please.

R̴̵̲̹̤͇̯̘̤̗͎̠̗͂ͭͫ́̂͢ ̂́͗̊ͮͧ̅ͮ̇͢͟҉͈̖̳͍̦͙̲͉͚̙͇͉̲͖̪̮͍̰ͅE͖̻̯͍̭̩̝̙͆ͣͬ͑͒̔͒ͪͦͫ̎͌͟͡ͅ ̴̧̧͖̘͚͚̹̫͙̰̯̯̺̗̣̦̻ͥ͗ͦͯͮ͌̊̽̎ͭ̾̕Ĺ̸̢̖̤̭̺̪̘̗͙̖̖̼̩̜ͬ̾̍ͦ̊ͥ̏ͣ͆̅̔ͥͦ͑̚̕͡ͅ ̛͖̦̬̪̝̰̰͕͈͕͇̽̾̑͊̔ͤͪ͋̿͢͜ͅI̷͓̰͔͈̽̊̐̊͆ͧ̔̾̔͌͊̚̕ ̶̨̙̰͖̥̫̤̱̳̘̼̳̯͊͗ͮ͛ͤ̏ͮ̆̉ͤ͛̾ͧ̑ͣ̿͡͞G̸̴̶̖̯̲͇̩̞̣̰̤̗̽̾̂ͩ̆͝ ̵̸̨̤̻͚̜͙͓͓̭͇͓̯̪ͫ͌͂̓̽ͤ̎̐̍̍̒̿͢I̢̬̝̞̤͇ͩͨͯ͟ ̡̞̳͕̳̬̟͎̣̪͖͚͉̮̭̭̀͂͂͊͊͐̍̒̾̍̉͟͡O̸̸̴̎̀͗̃͂̊̓̒̑̉ͫ͛͗ͣ͏̠̳͈̜̥̹͓̻͙̙͚̼̫̩̣͈̥ ̢̛̛̍̇̐̀ͭ̇͗̑͒̎ͤͯ̾̀҉̩̼̠̬̤̜̗͓͇͓̯̜̪͕̻̠̺N̸̸̨̜͓͓͉̺̩͔͌̐ͯ̈́́̍͊̄͒ͤͮ́̀͝ ̢ͦ͊̔̊҉̫̤̘͓͉̝͔̟̥̺̘̤͚ ̷̖̭͈̞̦̲͎̯͚̆ͮ̾̊͛ͧ̏̈̐̾̂ͭͮ́̈͠ͅO̵̢͇͚̞̣̣ͯ̉͒̐̓͗ͧ͟͠ ̸̢͓̤̤̻͕̘̪͂ͫ͂̆ͭ̀͠F̧̡̛̰̜͓͔͈̃͂̉̈̓ͨ̀ͣ̅̄̈́͜ ̨ͬ̏ͩ̌̋ͣ̿̆̂ͭ́̄͐͜͏̧̮̭͈̲͢ ̢̫̞̯̲̒̐̓̄́̇̽̐͌̏̐͋͑ͣ̄͂͐͌͠͞ͅP̸̰̤͈͓̹͒ͪ̉ͥ̍̍͑ͤ̄͊̏ͫ͝ ̌̿ͧͩͣ̒̇́͏̝̣̼̹̬͇͍̙̮͎̺̮͘͢Ę̨̲̞͙̦̰̗̞ͨ̊̃͂͐̓̎ͪ͑ͤͤ͛̎́̕͞ ̶̴̢̰̲̘ͮ̑̾̽́ͯ͛͊̆̂͂͜Ą̴͙̹̠̠̮͖̯̱̭̟̳̮̖̗͋̊͛̇̈̎ͤ̉̈́ͣ́ͅͅ ̔̂̿̕҉̷̺̝̫̜͖͚̺͕̞̙̟ͅĈ̨̯̭̘͚͍͖̪̬̭͌̆̀ͣͧ̍͘͠ ̵̷̛͍͓̲̻̟̜͓̰̝̥͓̰͎̱͙͚̓͗ͫ̊̏̌̿͆ͦͧ̀͑̚͞͝Ę̷̗̱̬̖͔͇̼͓̱̫̊̑̒̾̌͌́ͤͮ͒ͤ̓̀̕͜ ̶̷ͧ͑̉̊͂̉͠͏̖̪͍̞͎̲̙͓̮̠͓ͅ

>Muslim Mayor warning of an attack by Muslims
Sounds legit.

I'm just an avarage texmex, german mongrel living in near the Appalachian mountains with my redneck girlfriend and her immediate family, but that sounds like a thinly veiled threat

should I be joining the service and preparing for war with britton soon?

I love to laugh at this meme.

>"Muslims are peaceful, let more of them into your country or else they'll bomb this shit out of you, you insensitive white male shitlord!"

Classic cognitive dissonance.

WAR!! I WANT WAR. PLEASE AMERICA, KILL THE UK AND ALL MUDSLIMES.

We tend to see them as a temporary feature, like a pest species.

Sooner or later they'll be so miserable that they'll self-deport. Whether it's general hostility, the weather, or reductions in benefits that does it, it will happen.

Trump gets more votes because this shows that islam is taking over other countries

hopefully, this also pushes MEGA farther up on his to do list

What we should have done back in 1776

Bomb London

I don't recall our niggers being potential suicide bombers.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/

Yeah, but the "News Article" is Buzzfeed Niveau Clickbait.

Go Trump, fuck the mudslimes.

You mean they won't attack anybody if you let them in ?

Please nuke our cities. We will lose 90% of our shitskins and cucks.

Obama could have carpet bombed ISIS into oblivion, but he chose to occasionally henpeck them instead. Virtually any Republican President would have destroyed ISIS by now.

We'll make you proud, grandpa, don't worry, we'll take back what's ours.

united kingdom brothers i urge you now to assasinte your imbecil jewish mulsim puppet before lal goest to waste , you initiated that with your passiveneis , you are to blame rehrehrehrhehgbrgl pukeing , you must stop this madness before its too late - kill , your , POLITICIANS and put drunk saviour of mother england scotland on the top not these puppets.

if you fail at this task , ill make sure you will be one of the first continents to drown under gods will.

ps: i really am an angel in command and not tobe trifled with.
"solves internet captcha before prompting to post"

I wouldn't count on it. They lived in dirt huts in a desert shithole. They can put up with a lot.

You have a pretty nice country, shame if anything happened to it.

1776 2.0 : THE CALAIPHATE STRIKES BACK EDITION

Oy vey! Antisemitic, racist xenophobe! Islamophobic transphobe! Check your privilege!

Attack us some more?

Stupid Brit

Highly likely. Studies show that OP is a faggot 100% of the time

Submission. Pay jizya!

Is that Wilmer Valderrama

get your rifle ready

Wouldn't it be funny if that retard actually googled "things Trump never said."

No, no, no. Most Muslims are peaceful people. But if you say things they dislike there's a big chance they'll turn violent and try to kill you.

And yet in the last 10 years we've not had a single coordinated terrorist attack, you have had a few, and 1000s upon 1000s of White Americans are dead because of your niggers. They live in Black only ghettos, they are violent, commit huge amounts of crime, have a disdain for the police and act WAY more 'intimidating' (or try to) in front of cameras than in that webm.

Things here aren't good, our culture is being eroded, our people taxed to pay for Muslim filth, but the idea we're beyond saving and America is the last bastion of hope for white people is laughable.

>Trump doesn't want us to become Germany-tier like Hillary does
>HURRRDURRR THIS IS THE HOLOCAUST

Not as long as they get free handouts from your government.

What should be done?
Put sanctions and a naval blockade on Britain until it recalls the terrorist Mayor of Londonistan.

What will O'Dumbass do?
Bow to the terrorists.

What he really means is let Muslims in or the will destroy the UK with terrorism.

He's invited a bunch of walking bombs into his city and wants to make sure they get passed along to us instead of being stuck with him. Not my problem.

Everytime i see her, my heart refuses to work correctly and my blood preasure raises.

is that the Washington monument photoshopped into a city?

>And yet in the last 10 years we've not had a single coordinated terrorist attack
>coordinated

That's an awfully big wiggle word.

>Britain declares war on USA
>Brits drafted
>Britain in full militarised mode
>entire British military descending on west coast
>aircraft and landing craft heading inland
>White British troops defect
>join the americans in their defensive positions
>all the pooskin and leftist Brits get gunned down by white brit and american troops
>battles over
>corpses of leftist and pooskin brits litter the coast
>white brits celebrate with americans
>head home
>Anglosphere is born

Jewish USA vs. Muslim London proxy wars.
Anglo is sheep on slaughter table.

What part of "Alienating Muslims makes our countries less safe" don't you understand?

If you let them in you'll have to kick them out sooner or later. Just like France is trying to do.

/thread

If you cut off it's head, it grows two more.

That sounds like a legitimate threat to me
I say the UK needs a good preemptive attack with nuclear fire

If we don't let them in then they won't come here to attack us

why wouldnt they behead all the white brits before they prepare for war?

desu they mostly only kill each other

I'm convinced

I'm now a cruzmissile

More like they keep making more and more terrorists by fucking each other.

Nobody is convinced into joining Islam, they are born into it.

cannon fodder.

>Those twitter comments
there's still hope

Day 2 and he's already slinging threats at us.

What the fuck Brits?

We elected a Conservative government majority last year, this means they are in power for 5 years (4 years to go to the month). They are no longer in a liberal coalition and are severely reducing benefits and bringing in a minimum earnings limit. Earn less as an immigrant and they kick you the fuck out. Now we can't do that to EU workers, unfortunately with Turkey on the verge of coming in and Germany full of ragheads this could be an issue but it's just the starting step in a long road to reviving our country. The government is clearly trying to block the EU's Islamic Caliphate goals at every step, and if we BREXIT we'll be free to do so.

We had two acts of knife violence commite by random niggers on the street. One death was resulted and two injuries, but both of them claimed to do it for ISIS so it is infact terrorism according to our gov. That said it isn't even vaguely San Bern territory, and only one death from 'terrorism' (see Lee Rigby) in a decade is better than you can say.

It's perfect we already have the state of New England. You guys can settle there. Also
>west coast
You meant east right?

>>entire British military descending on west coast
How would they do that? Through the arctic and past our military bases in Alaska?..no

>or they will attack America
please let them do it. I can't wait to see bombs covered in ham dropped on every cm^2 of the Middle East.

>Let in Muslims or they will attack america!
>Let our peaceful religion in or else we will kill you!

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME

Literally ALL Muslims pull this shit. They KNOW that the Muslim doctrine is to convert all to its cause no matter what.

It's a direct threat, we must attack our own motherland. We must put our mother out of her misery. This was always the final outcome.
RIP Britannia, you will always rule the seas of our hearts.

It looks real.....

Wouldn't that make Trump statement true then? Top kek. I swear muslim have no logic.

>its not okay to be gay
>but its okay to rape the guy to death

Fucking Cuckland with their special snowflake bullshit