Just got HIV how is my life going to be now?

Just got HIV how is my life going to be now?

An hero

How'd you get it?

/thread

Well with modern medicine you're essentially going to be fine provided you can afford the medication. Just means you have to disclose the fact you are HIV positive before you do anything sexual with a partner, so more then likely any hookups will be via a HIV hook up page.

You will die in a painful way and live most of your life feeling sick and weak

or just come to the uk and get it for free?

Good luck, user.
Only resort to SCP-••-•••••-••-• now.

This. I really for sorry for the US medical wise

How do you know are you already ded
>yes

Shortened?

stupid OP, why did you fuck with n*ggers?

Pretty much the same, but if you don't take your meds, the common cold might kill you.

haha,that happend, and the condom broke

Short

You we're smoking poles and taking it in the ass before...now you can do the same with the nastiest, vilest who walk the face of the earth.

Why?
You faggots doesn't get laid so his life won't be any different from yours.

Answer instead how you live your life, why you continue living, etc.

Like 90% of how everyone will die.

user, DO NOT put your dick in random things. You might as well have just rammed it in a blender. If you are going to sleep around both of you get tested beforehand and if she refuses then reserve your dick for a better human being. The tightest pussy on the hottest woman is not worth rolling the dice on gonaherpasiphilaids.

Same as before, except less sex if your not an asshole.

It's a bigger chance you had a sex-addiction thing going on if you have HIV.
If you didn't, just live like before and don't have sex. Or find tinder/grinder equivalent sites for people with HIV, I'm sure they exist.
If you did, find alternatives to that addiction, like drugs...do a lot of drugs. Or find tinder/grinder equivalent sites for people with HIV, I'm sure they exist.

If he stops putting his dick in random things his HIV will stop being HIV?
Ask your doctor if you are retarded.

There is up to a doctor? Really? Fucking newfag to HIV.

It is up to a shaman to decide.

Do you know how to read or figure out the intent behind a message? I guess that's a no based on that post.

U gone get da aids.

I do. You and obviously don't.

>What should I do?
You should've...

shitty

I didn't reply to his question particularly dipshit. He did something very stupid and hopefully the rest of you faggots will learn from his incredibly dumb mistake.

He now gets to live with HIV because he fucked up. Not much he can do aside from pay fuckloads of money to ensure he doesn't die from a normally trivial disease or he can kill himself.

And honestly, if he's going to keep fucking random people (probably) he should absolutely do us all the public service of fucking off innawoods and dying where he'll never be found after a good week enjoying nature for the last time.

You will now be known as a gift giver

OP im gonna fuck more niggers now

Had sex with a nigger.

>yeeaah

or he could just fuck all the fur fags that infest this board and do us all a favor

OP do you have money? The government will not cover your HIV meds.

If you are lucky you will have money and will live a pretty normal life. Smoke weed, and live well.

Your body will be fine until you get a cold. Colds will suck and every sniffle could be your death sentence. You lose weight and waste away into nothingness. Your elbows and knees begin to degrade away, and you will vomit everything you ingest from the HIV meds. Day by day your skin will feel as if it is on fire or pins and needles.

If you are poor just go out and kill yourself it will be cheaper and far less painful for you.

Or you could put your faith in Jesus Christ and hope that He can forgive you and heal you, Christ healed me of epilepsy but I am not a massive flaming faggot. Repentance is the first step.

dude, i live in norway, it is free to have hiv here, and i hate my life anyway so this is really easy