Ok medfags, i just ate lobster for fathers day and my legs started looking like this all of a sudden...

ok medfags, i just ate lobster for fathers day and my legs started looking like this all of a sudden. the red parts are hot and kinda itchy. ive had lobster before and this hasnt happened, so i dont think its an allergy.

thoughts?

clearer picture

i come from a long line of doctors, and i can say without a doubt that this is cancer aids

Doctor reporting in,
That's called lobster leg it's a very rare condition where you get itchy rashes on your legs after consuming lobster, handling lobster however you'll be fine, so feel free to make little lobster puppets and perform punch and Judy for all the kids in the restaurant.
Yours faithfully
Doctor

I think you should post a picture of you ass.

Holy shit you're 11

3rd year med student. probably is an allergic reaction even though you have never experienced one with shellfish before.

you can spontaneously get allergic to stuff, especially shellfish

congrats you are now allergic to shellfish.

is it on your tits? post pic of tits

ARE YOU M OR F

ARE YOU 12 OR 13

Take a benadryl and show us your tits

Take some benadryl and if that doesn't help within a hour or if it gets worse go to a hospital.
-emt-paramedic

>says the guy with literally no hair on his legs

Yeah it's probably allergy, but it's better to get checked, go see a doctor.
Also nice legs

I look at knees and always see baby faces.

Am I the only one?

>tfw drugs ruined my life

Do this

its basically gone now, this is weird

i read that shellfish allergies usually have to do with your throat so idk what the fuck happened

Cute feet OP.

Probably a side effect of your body rejecting the elderly lady legs you had used to replace your man legs.

Could be from when daddy bent you over and gave you a nice fat cock you whore. Knees tend to get irritated when. You get fucked in the women's bathroom at a restaurant.

Touch your boobs and clit.

Yeah whatever OP post more legs now

show feminine penise

The feet are fucking minging frogpads

Why has no asled for tits and timestamp or gtfo?

Quick -- I think this is serious -- take off your clothes. I'm a doctor. Let me see your body, front and back so I can make a proper diagnosis.

Looks like rug burn to me. What have you been doing on your knees this Father's day, OP?

no penise here fren

pic of soles now

Pretty much this. Go get tested for seafood allergy.

Your mast cells are releasing histamine in response to allergens from the shellfish

Pic of soles or ass?

You got your answer now go attention whore somewhere else. /thread

It's a bad case of what is known in the medical community as "your stupid fucki g ass has been out in the sun too fucking long you dumb fuck" and is easily treated by staying indoors and playing vidya for 16 hours a day.

It looks like you shoop'd your eyes. Your pupils seem enlarged/changed.

You ate slutty lobster and caught an STD.

theyre always like that

looking good show more?

I'd lick those legs all the way down

I dont think thats a guy

Looks like carpet burn from sucking too much dick

Tits or gtfo

Iodine Allergy. I get the same thing.

i hear iodine is pretty important for mental health with all the bromine we are exposed to nowadays

This niiger id correct, togtfo

That's weird I don't seem to see any tits