10/10

10/10

thx yify!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what videogame is this from?

what ps2 game is this?

It takes a special kind of autism to make a post like this, i hope life gets better for you op.

>ps2 games
>looking like that

Stop being so fucking pretentious, when youre actually watching a movie not nitpicking you cant tell the difference between the two

>download yify torrent
>go for a piss
>come back
>it's already finished

Thanks YIFY

>people still torrent

>calls it 1080p in the torrent title
>not actually 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution and progressive scan
>mfw

Yes and the PublicHD version (10 GB) is more than twice as big as the YIFY release (4 GB).

It's also bigger of a file and usually has less seeds than a YIFY.

I dont see the problem here mr.casual

>YIFY release
>(4 GB).
In your fucking dreams pleb.
the 1080p rips are like 1,2GB garbage.
the 720p ones are 800MB.

i can get bluray iso's if need be. YIFY is basically to preview the movie

If you don't see any problem comparing a 4 GB file to a 10 GB file, you might be retarded.
Let me make a thread where I compare your shit PublicHD release to a proper 40+ GB release.

It is actually 4 GB though.

no. YIFY 1080 are at most 2 GB

>using the pretentious meme

You CAN tell the difference you faggot.

Avatar was a shit movie and it's been forgotten by pop-culture. Come at me

Kek

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling.

what a stupid thing to troll about. YIFY makes 720 around 1 GB and 1080 around 2 GB. trust me

Not him, but for this release they decided to stretch the file size limit a little.

And, yet they managed to fuck it up.

You were the one with the problem of having a 10 gb file.Im just saying there should not be a problem with downloading better (bigger)releases.
Also i dont torrent shit like PublicHD

avatar is a longer movie though. i was talking about average YIFY filesize

When did I ever say I have a problem with that, you mongoloid?

When you were implying there is a problem with a bigger size you fucking dumb negro

There was no such implication. The problem lies with comparing a 10 GB file to a 4 GB file, as it is asinine. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Based yify doing their best to hide the horribly aged CGI.

Look at the arm on the top and bottom. Top has that plastic computer sheen, while the bottom's grain dilutes that and creates a more nature skin tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

>not using Yifi to watch some shitty blockbuster movies, because of human interaction with friends
>not using proper rips from privet trackers to watch true kino in your home
Oh you silly people, you need to be more utalitarian.

This.

Dont even think you can fool me faggot ,you were clearly uncomfortable with the thought of having a bigger file.Thus i pointed out that casuals are alright with having a shit release

what do you do now

>2016
>Still torrenting
>Not just streaming at yify.tv

Thanks YIFY

dated cgi thread?

Um, what?

i was thinking the same thing. the high res shot looks like a computer game while the grain on the bottom one looks more real. pretty sure a lot of CGI studios use this technique to make stuff look more natural too. lots of motion blur so the pixels don't look so sharp, etc.

Could someone explain to me how I can get a 1080p file of Galaxy Quest that's exactly 1.0GB in size and it looks this good, but other films could be 4 times the size and look not even close as good? The way I'm phrasing this question sounds really sarcastic and smarmy, but I'm genuinely asking. If it has to do with the software that the release groups are using, then why aren't the clearly inferior software being abandoned?

Looking at that file again, it doesn't look *that* good, but for 1GB it's pretty impressive.

Here's my Only God Forgives file, also 1GB, looks great. Why isn't this just the standard?

Don't forget that lousy sound bitrate.
God, I fucking hate YIFY rips.

thats just how their skin looks. they are on a different planet called Pandora

>Calls it 1080p
>actual usual resolution is 1920x900

>people defending a transcode of a transcode
>they even do this for h265 releases

complain to YIFY

b8

There's a PS2 Avatar game. Compare the graphics.

That has a 174 minute run time. Their 90 min movies are like 1gb.

Didn't you know that one snarky manchild on Sup Forums can do a better job than the hundreds of talented animators that spent years studying the craft?

*special effects artists and animators

x264 has some cool settings that permit distorting the static backgrounds in favor of what's moving, especially intended for noisy sources, and not make the lack of bitrate so awfully evident. These are Psy-RDO and Trellis.

YIFI also uses this one called zones, which allows them to give better settings to certain parts of the encode, in order to get decent screenshots to show on their website.

Still looks like garbage. Nobody's topped the Davy Jones and fish crew of the Dutchman.

>pirating movies
>giving a shit about mediocre quality
still looks better than any SDTV emission and I watch those as well.
fuck you OP you autistic faggot

His left sleeve, not even memeing, looks PS3-quality.

Thanks for the answer.

>disliking shit video = pretentious

24bit audio is best, yifi rules, you can fight for that

>watching movies on your computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone

they have a different sun then ours on Pandora. of course the light looks different

>the yiffy one actually looks better
D E N S E
E
N
S
E

SPARKS and pretty much any scene realise group are known for fucking up their encodes for the sake of racing.

That's the joke, retard.
>fucking up their encodes
Does that look like what happened? The Spark encode is from the "remastered" BD, where they digitally removed the grain to that plastic-smooth effect.

Wow the CG in this movie already looks super dated.

>not being a grym bro

davy jones was always wet, and having that shiny sheen because they are "wet" made it look infinitely better because its easier to do

Wow the CGI in Avatar has aged really poorly.

How many YIFY movies do you store Sup Forums?

and which ones do I replace with proper releases?

Yes you can, how the fuck do you think people notice?

not having a hdmi to connect your smart tv to your laptop

Dude, you are fucking retarded and should kill yourself. You are scum dude. Fuckin total piece of shit right here.

Kill yourself

Yes... Exactly. It should be that big. Only high schoolers with Chromebooks need to worry about downloing movies less than 5gb

damn, avatar looks like THAT?

Sorry I like to keep more than 500 movies on my media server at any given time
kill yourself, the difference between a 4-5gb encode and a 10+gb encode when watching from a television in the proper setting is negligible

Only if you're a blind pleb like yourself

>12GB vs 2GB

ayy

just buy the fucking blu-ray

>not exclusively downloading 25 - 40gb remuxes/fulls
plebs never fail to disgust me

>an bleu man groups using an m60 in space

What a show so stupid

how else do you do it?

because you're sure as hell not streaming 1080p and 7.1 channels of uncompressed audio.

the bottom one is more immersive, it's like I'm right next to him in the cockpit

>10/10
picture quality

sadly the movie itself is a 4/10

Mega.nz

>People download 10/10 movies in 1/10 quality
>People download 1/10 movies in 10/10 quality
>People download movies in a quality inversely proportional to the quality of the movie

fucking disgusting