FUCK YOU SPOTIFY

FUCK YOU SPOTIFY

Other urls found in this thread:

foobar2000.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The literal one reason I left them. I don't see why they cling on to this. Their "reasoning" is vacant corporate garbage as well.
They're alienating the exact people who use their service to its fullest extent.

Congratulations on realizing what most of us have known for a while
foobar2000.org/

Spotify is only useful for listening on your phone (which it's very, very useful for), otherwise soulseek is your god.

When does this happen? I never use the save function in spotify, I just create a playlist folder for each artist, then a playlist for each album/ep within that folder

Save is good for listening off of wifi so you don't kill your data.

I hope Spotify shuts down before this happens to me.

I know the feel OP
I tried to kill myself when this happened to me and I was hospitalised for months

Ah yeah true

Epic

So is this limit for saving things for offline listening, or just for saving things to Your Music? please respond

This is for saving music to your library, download limit is even less

If you reached the limit you've saved WAY too much music.

There's no way you'll get to all of your music at that point.

how much is the limit?

Maybe if you're a fucking pleb.

>Epic collection, friend
this literally sounds like a shitpost directed at someone who posted their NMH record or something lmao

Do you even like music you faggot

>spotify
kys yourself

>data caps

Feels good using Spotify in my country with unlimited data and 90% 3/4G coverage.

do you have lossless files or do you just download a lot of mucic you never get around to listening?

50/50 lossless/MP3 more or less. Lots of music I listen to regularly, music I've listened to in the past, music I plan to listen to and probably a whole lot I will never hear