Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread
>Fuck the img limit edition

Oil up her tight little asshole and press my thick cock deep inside her.

Fuck her hard, reaching round to grab handfuls of her tits and making her moan for me until finally I blow my load deep in her asshole.

Wwyd?

Lay her on her stomach over that cliff and fingerblast her. Watching her titties swing over the chasm would be hot.

Continue?

Bumping because non-contribiting faggots.

Holding her head firmly in my hands, is guide her mouth over my cock and slide my throats over her tongue and down her throat. She'd gag a little at first, but after a few deep thrusts into her mouth she'd get used to me...

She brought a friend, user...wwyd?

*slide my cock over her tongue.

Sorry, tired!

I would cum down this girl's throat

Non-contributing faggots get the FUCK out

Would ask left to go out to a store halfway across town so I can fuck right's mouth without interruption.

Wwyd

Cum right in her mouth while she's choking on it

Smash my cock into her mouth and facefuck her as hard as i can and cum all over her eyes!

Film myself fucking her from behind and send it to her father. Make sure she's calling me "daddy" when she cums on my dick.

You guys like her?

i'd fuck her throat, forcing my cock in her mouth and have her choke on it till she passes out. I'd cum on her face, then piss on her to wake her back up

Abuse her mouth and face, grabbing a tight hold of her hair as I pounded her face. Punch her unconscious and fuck her against a wall

Throw her up onto the glass table and pin her down while I tear off her shorts and expose her little pussy... I'd spread her ass so I can see her little asshole as well.

Which hole, user?

Rip off her closes, smash her on her bed and eat her little pussy. I would turn her around and eat her ass while she gingers her pussy. I would cum all over her little tits!

wwyd?

Wwyd to her tight body?

Put my hand down her exposed top and start fondling her tits. She starts moaning with pleasure but tells me to stop but not actually moving my hand away. I grab her shoulder and turn her around and whip her tights down. She arcs her back and opens her legs in anticipation. "not too hard" is all she can muster saying. I fuck her asshole like there is no tomorrow.

Sit on that desk chair and have her twerk on my cock.

Id have her lay back and put her legs up, easy access to her cunt. I've love to see those eyes quiver as my cock slides in and out of her wet pussy.

would have keep those yoga pants on and pull them down to where I can only see her asshole and fuck her from behind until i blow my load in her ass

Palm those titties while she rides me. Would love to blow my load on those braces.

I can promise you from experience, she takes it very well considering how tight she is...

I would take her to the next public toilet, force her to get on her knees. I would pull her hair roughly and fuck her mouth deep! I would cum all over her top and let her go with all my cum on her!

Hey
Hey
Hey
Do mine.

Also letting her twerk her ass against my cock. Then ripping those leggings and buttfucking her right there.

Would have her wear alot of black eyeliner and deepthroat her and keep doing it until i blow my load and push my cock all the way down her throat as i am cumming

Sorry user!

I'd have her kneel in front of me and scoop up her tits, holding them together for time so I can slide my cock between them, her mouth open and catching the head of my cock as it rises towards her face.

Her pussy gets fucked and filled while I choke her and spit on her face. I grab her hair and yank it to the side so I can suck and lick her neck as I fondle her tits.
Abuse her. She has a boyfriend but airways posts cleavage pics

Would love to facefuck her. Her eyes juxtaposed with my cock would he so hot, seeing white streaks appear in her hair as I finish would be wonderful.

Fucked her 10 years ago and I'm still thinking about it.

She looks like her ass would jiggle for days if I spanked her...

So I'd do just that. Fuck her asshole hard, spanking her ass and slapping her tits. She'd gasp for breath among screams of pleasure and I'd be snap chatting the whole thing to her boyfriend, with a full on slo-mo video of me cumming all over his girlfriends face.

Id love for her to ride me reverse cowgirl. She seems like the type of slut to make little squeals as I ravage her cunt. Her long moan as I empty myself into her sopping pussy would be so hot.

She looks like a bangbus slut. I'd love to watch her slowly pull down her jean shorts and stare back at me as her ass pops out.

I would take her to my Basement and fuck her big ass everyday for a week. After the week i would take her by stranger for money!

Here's my girl. Any takers?

WWYD?

Will reply to replies.

Bumping.

Id choke her with her necklace while I pound her ass into oblivion.

Like the girl I posted before, those eyes and lips beg for cock. Love to fuck her mouth relentlessly

She'd probably open her mouth to swallow some of it

Take a shower with her and fuck her against the shower wall. Have her suck me off to clean her juices off while hot water falls on us

I've never met a hairy Asian before

Bump

Mmmm more of this Asian please. Would empty my balls inside her fertile Asian womb.

She looks like a girl who'd love to get her ass fucked while she moans like a slut.

More of this hot Asian hnnng

Wwyd

Like jaylinn?

wwyd?

Put my soft dick in her mouth until it gets hard, her feeling it swell in her mouth. She'd get face fucked then I'd cum in her mouth

Eat her out starting from her bellybutton, slowly working my way down, and write out the alphabet on het sweet clit with my tongue.

Hey! I remember you from the other thread!

As I was saying, I'd love to take your girl and throat fuck her until I'm ready to blow my load all over her face and chest. She'd look beautiful covered in my cum.

Hnnggg more. She makes my cock twitch. I'd slam it balls deep down her throat and make her gag on it. Forcing her to swallow my hot load straight down her throat. More of her?

Saving her pics. More!

I'd slowly untie her bikini, tasting her perfectly smooth Asian skin till I'm dripping precum...excited to breed her

I would start massaging her thighs and start to gag her while I finger her pussy and pinch her nipples,and when she starts moaning,I would shove my cock down her throat and cum all over her body

She needs a good hard face fucking, but I wouldn't start that way. I'd sit, lean back, and watch her tenderly lick and kiss my dick and balls until I was edging too much and then fuck her face... more

Keep going, I know she likes multiple guys

Mmmm, a girl like her is honestly too sexy for me. I'd cum way too fast. I'd much rather watch a total stud fuck the everloving shit out of her tight little pussy.

middle

Her body is so perfect

wwyd? (personally I would hatefuck this bitch)

I would then stick my sick that is covered in cum, in her right little pussy and fuck it like there is no tomorrow and pull her hair while someone else starts massaging her ass

Mmmm, yeah. She's way out of my league. She'd look great taking a huge throbbing cock though. Maybe she'd be nice enough to let me watch and play with her panties while she's enjoying a hard fucking.

She loves big loads on her face too, make sure she gets those

Would start by facefucking her and while she moans, I would start to fondle her perky tits and start fucking her tight little pussy while caressing her thighs

Kill it with fire

After I fuck her pussy,I use force to get her in a 69 position and fingerblast her petite pussy while I try my best to not blow my load all over her

Wwyd?

Think you could/would fuck her little friend on the right?

She is literally perfect. I'd wife her

I pin her body in her room and choke her while I rub my cock all over her legs and thighs and open a hole in her tights near her pussy and fuck her until I cum inside

Throw her in a bathroom stall and just fuck her in the ass repeatedly.

Rip open those yoga pants and fuck her from behind, right then and there.

She's a sweetheart. I'd take her on several nice dates then use her pretty face as a fuck pad

I'd take her into one of those bathroom stalls, fuck her against the wall until I explode between her legs and leave that little pussy of hers creampied. Then I'd steal her pants and leave her there breathless.

Hmmm, it depends. Would she be there watching me try to fuck her?

My girls ass, wwyd

good fucking lord those titties.