Who is the best music/related youtuber and why is it Davie504?

Who is the best music/related youtuber and why is it Davie504?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eT98yd84iCE
youtube.com/watch?v=xtUPrFNOYgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eNTDu9ypb5I
youtu.be/-FhhB9teHqU
youtu.be/mb0EFwzXIEo
youtube.com/watch?v=5FN8k5bbSzc
youtube.com/watch?v=qlt25R85hr8&t=62s
youtu.be/bEaETMl5X6M
youtu.be/Qfgy4C7wC1A
youtube.com/watch?v=NNOFyicoOeo
youtube.com/watch?v=plVLuGmCkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=eb-WEkGY9zw
youtube.com/watch?v=QUeVHp_V3f4
youtube.com/watch?v=f9tt8X_fe5M
youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already ignored your other thread

they're all shit

Andrew Huang or Rob Scallon tbqh

>Rob Scallon
It's him

literally no one on here but you cares

what other thread?

Open your mouth wide because I'm going to shove it down your gullet

Andrew is more talented because he can actually mix and make it sound good besides being able to play an instrument.

The memes are strong with Davie, I like him and his content. But Rob is nice aswell

Paul Davids
SamuraiGuitarist

I'm glad no one has said Stevie T yet, fuck that annoying faggot

He's a good player but I can't tell if he's being obnoxious on purpose or he's just a massive fag, either way I can't watch a full video of his

I'd go with Rob Scallon because everything he does doesn't sound exactly the same. He has a lovely neo-folkish vibe to his clean music, and The Scene Is Dead was super heavy. He's also rather humorous, and he's incredibly influential in the internet music community

I love Stevie T personally, but I can see how his overly obnoxious humor could drive people away. I just wish he took himself seriously on his album...

Samurai is one of the worst next to guitologist and scott grove

Lol are you guys watching that 5 hour stream thing of him slapping the bass?
He's good but I can't get over the zany cartoonish vibe I get from his bass playing. It's like he's a living advertisement or something

>It's like he's a living advertisement or something
Welcome to modern YouTube.

For example like all of the "playing with a fidget spinner XD" and "Tool played with tools!!!!" type shit drives me insane. It's like he just learned to play fast and in multiple styles and stopped growing from there.

>all these meme youtubers
Go listen to someone like Rick Beato, Adam Neely or Aimee Nolte. They'll actually teach you something valuble.

At least you know what i mean. I can't stand the pandering to the first denominator of humor... like when people are like "I'M NOT WEARING PANTS!!!!!" or shit like that.

premier guitar for the rig rundowns 2bh

Josh Turner if you like folky/rootsy stuff. He does some really nice arrangements of more popular stuff too.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT98yd84iCE
youtube.com/watch?v=xtUPrFNOYgQ

*lowest common denominator sorry

Yup, i'm listening to it while working. I get what you mean. But i think since he does this, he experiences a great increase of viewers, which he deserves in my opinion. I'm ok with it.

Adam Neely is a good patrician channel as well

Yeah he deserves it sure.. in my opinion though he should join a band or something.. just something relevant and not endless videos that are just tiring meme-wankery.

Oh and this other Andrew guy is also great for American Primitive Guitar stuff specifically.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNTDu9ypb5I

Samuel Andreyev, Walk that Bass.
youtu.be/-FhhB9teHqU
youtu.be/mb0EFwzXIEo

I'm watching his stream right now.. some guy just donated $1,000 to him. I feel like i should start playing piano on stream for five hours now

Wait never mind that was 1,000 rubles which is like 10 dollars nvmlol. But some guy did donate 200 usd.

Ohhellfire.

How do people watch this shit?

red means recording is fun, and therapeutic because you see the guy have fun with expensive toys and it sublimates your impulse to buy them

/thread

needledrop

Adam Neely. He actually talks about music theory

The guy has a PhD on electric bass

SpectreSoundStudios is a good one too, fricking Glenn never fails to make me laugh

>Human beings are built to fuck, some of us more than others

Too bad he's so big on metal and not other genres of music. Would like to see genuine production techniques for jazz and other genres.

proficient bass playing is one of the worst noises in the world

bass players should just play simple stuff

this isn't very good

Transposing the Eleanor Rigby strings for guitar and competently singing over it is impressive. Get over yourself.

Jared Dines obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=5FN8k5bbSzc

Samuraiguitarist is obviously the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=qlt25R85hr8&t=62s

I remember when that video was uploaded and I watched it expecting some kind of bassist-hating joke that never came and I was so confused

Jacob Collier should make educational videos

Lmao are you me?

Adam Neely, Pedals And Effects (With Juan Aldarete & NickReinhardt), Rob Chapman for his videos with Lee Anderton (only for their chemistry as friends) and Chords of Orion are the superior music channels.

>Chords of Orion
Patrician's choice right there.
youtu.be/bEaETMl5X6M
This is the closest one has gotten to Frpp's sound if I've ever heard one.

You know who it is

>You know who it is
A massive faggot?

youtu.be/Qfgy4C7wC1A

Accurate Beats, makes some nice sampled hip hop and the videos are pretty well produced.

this numale homo shreds to be honest

haha yeah man I can't wait for him to make another video where he copies flea along to the same four-on-the-floor backing track he uses in literally every other video :^)

And yet he never made anything worthwhile

how dare you

He's a good boy

It's true. He's good, can do a lot of shit very well.. but there's something missing in his music, man

>this numale homo
had a feeling someone would pull that against him. I mean, he seems to have an endless supply of qt's to play music with, so I doubt that's ever really been a problem for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNOFyicoOeo
youtube.com/watch?v=plVLuGmCkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=eb-WEkGY9zw
youtube.com/watch?v=QUeVHp_V3f4
youtube.com/watch?v=f9tt8X_fe5M

this guy is pretty awesome, wish he would upload more but he seems like a busy guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU

jesus what are you his manager? faggot

>Adam Neely
my niggahs

just like his stuff dude. chill.

Adam is top fucking teir

We're all agreed that The Captain is the superior of these two right?