Who has the Interrogation and torture of Z Girl video?

Who has the Interrogation and torture of Z Girl video?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b28_1319528327
documentingreality.com/forum/f225/man-woman-tortured-killed-cartel-89331/
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/cartel-vid-karma-catches-up-hitman-quartered-beheaded-while-alive-172503/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

story

Huh?

Fake movie

whats the story behind this

whats a z girl?

bump

I

bump, I wanna watch it.

Whats is a z girl?? Im sicknes but curious

What am dis?

Los zetas, cartel shit

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b28_1319528327

Seen the video a few years ago. This girl and the guy she was with were stopped by a rival gang and they stripped her pants and underwear off while they beat the guy. They then questioned her while stepping on her tits and neck and occasionally kicking her all the while you could her the guy being tortured and begging for his life.

A week or so later two putrefied bodies of a young couple were found in a vacant lot.

Very brutal stuff but like a train wreck I could not look away.

wheres the rest of the vid

I've looked deep and can't find shit

Bump

The original vid was like 8-10 minutes.

Bump for full vid

Truly awful, poor people

Translation.
Q. whats is your work stupid
A. These unused furniture .. inaudible
Q. who is you leader stupid
A. And worst of all, do you know what's the worst? And grab us in the street as clients (with deceptions) deceived me told me that much money to be made with the mafia
Q. your history not is important! who is you leader, who is you leader!
A. I dont know! In the street I was caught, because I was looking for work I had the newspaper in my hand in Mexico. deceived me told me that much money to be made with the mafia. They tell me, are you looking for a job? What do you know what to do? And there I was asked in the same street and the lady moved me ....
Q. whera are you from? WHERE ARE YOU FROM!
A. I was born first, I was born in Monterrey, in jalipe (Xalapa?) born there, like to ?? I stay orphaned with my grandparents, my grandparents got me wrong and I got them hair (I escaped) and then when I could I went to Mexico and from Mexico, there they grab me, I had about 5 years living there.
Q. Say me about all your the say and kill you (false)
A.AHA, I tell you I told you, aja, aja, aja, I'm telling you what I know.

To be continued

Yum, she looks really scared and innocent. I bet they enjoyed emptying their testicles in her before torturing her to a young death. Shame she wasn't younger.

Great translation....

she worked for the zeta cartel

That is doubtful, her boyfriend may have been a low time player, but she was an immigrant worker. Keep in mind the cartels own various businesses for the purpose of money laundering, it is not impossible for the cartel to have owned the furniture store she applied to from the newspaper ad.

Shame to see people be this low in life.

That's why they stripped her first so they could fuck her while they worked over the guy. It's how the gangs work, humiliate her, scare the shit out of her, then give her some hope by saying the wont kill her if she talks.

That's why they torture the guy at the same time.

Watch that edge, kid. Also it's getting late so how about you log off and go to bed so you'll be well rested for school tomorrow.

Come on, Sup Forumsro. School's out - hence all the summerfags posting lately.

There's nothing immature about wanting to rape and murder attractive girls. It's what they're for

Edgelord Fuckpreme

You're such a little faggot bitch. You're a hard ass 17 years old, right?

Ouch.
Super fucking sharp.

bump for interest

It's fun to fantasize, isn't it? But then that's the extent of it. You won't commit a crime in order to ease that sexual tension of yours. Somewhere YEARS down the line, if you're lucky, you make contact with a 2/10 who will put up with you and let you fuck her. She'll let you do that for a while until a drunk chad comes along and belittles you when you wash her clothes and find his cum stains on her underwear. And because you are incapable of standing up for yourself in real life, you'll just adjust to the situation and lick the cum off in an attempt to convince yourself you are into that sort of thing. Just kill yourself on camera already.

>Projecting this much

TL;DR: Kill yourself, m8.

Don't say I didn't warn you, kid.

Have you all forgotten where you are? Having a problem with rape/torture/murder fantasies is the edgy thing here.
Also having glanced at the vid she does look like the type that would make the cutest little faces while being raped.

Boooooring.

I wonder if she cried, screamed and pleaded for her life :3

>Complete misuse of "TL;DR"
>Shits getting deeper
>By shit I mean autism

No, most likely she embraced the torture of her and her lover. It was a fetish of hers. She laughed, and smiled, and gleamed during her final moments of death delivered by a cartel member.

implying Sup Forums is some haven for rapists. Stfu, not even you degenerates get a safe space.

Not a smart fella, are you? Lol

>Attempting to White Knight on Sup Forums
>Holy fuck is it summer already?
>Holy fuck they get stupider every year

Bump for fucked to death 10 minute video.

I wonder if one of those sperm penetrated an egg just before she was killed. Maybe she died crying and freshly impregnated. I'd have loved to piss on her while she took her final few desperate breaths. Nomnomnom

>Backtracking level: 9000
>Maybe if I insult him no one will notice I'm a potato.

>Being this stupid.

KEK!

TopKek

Jesus christ. Lol!

Pseudo-intellect, much?

You're a smart fella aren't you? Lol

people trigger so easily these days, calm down, you're worse than an SJW

Yes I am actually.

This.

How's 8th grade

Why did some user say it was fake then?

>Thinking a 4th grade vernacular is a display of intellect
>I miss when the summerfags were at least on summerfags from high school, not elementary school

10/7/2011
subdivx com/X12X7X118130X0X0X1X-interrogatorio-y-tortura-a-supuestos-zetas.html

sad thing about this is she was probably just a normal worker the cartels were probably trying to scare the business owner into paying them by killing his workers you can hear other people screeming in the background

>This kills the Sup Forums

fuck off newegg

>yes I am actually
>tips fedora
>im an intellectual

Where is the full video?

Must see it

I'm jealous. I want to rape and torture a qt ;_;

No functioning links in that url

Reported to cyber police. Consequences will never be the same for you.

>vernacular
>Misusing a simplistic word in an attempt to hide pseudo-intellect
>Incapable of properly using implications

You are the idiot of the day. LOL. There should be a reward for how stupid you are. If I could use one word to describe you, it would be TRIGGERED. Fucking kek at your rage. Also, how stupid you must feel that I can get you to read all the way to the end of my statement. You are foolish faggot. Now respond to me, boy.

Link works

Replace a dot for the space before "com"

Oh, and in case you want your pseudo-intellect to be less obvious, I suggest you stop making implications in sets of 3. I also suggest you properly construct your sentences. Also, I made you read my statement to the end again. Keep your attention on me, foolish boy. LOL!!!

all I see is a forum post and a link to a site called "narcoviolencia" which is now a fake search parked domain.

TL;DR
>Asperger's doesn't deserve a response.

no he meant that the link in the link posted doesnt work

Yes I figured that out, it led to a forum. None of the links in the OP post led anywhere except to a placeholder site.

Bump with tits

you might say he dun goofed

not much here either
documentingreality.com/forum/f225/man-woman-tortured-killed-cartel-89331/

Lmao you destroyed the autismo, Thank you.

OOF!

>how to unrape sister
>mfw

>Those tabs

Fucking kek, you fucked up. FBI gonna se your history too!

I'm sorry, but I was on your side until you put a comma at the end of "Asperger". You used it in an improper way. Why would it be possessive? Stop.

I'm 100% convinced this is fake and gay. Sure girl probably died but retards need to not reply to some faggot making up a story lmao.

This happened where I live, the truth is they were tarjeteros, just young idiots who were given credit cards from stolen numbers from "their boss" who ran the credit card scam. Because zetas want to take charge of all profitable crimes they target them. Really is a revolting video that only makes you lament humanity.

>1-800-come-on-now.jpg
yeah you gotta tone the bait a little bit, son

>Tried to prove he doesn't have Aspergers by showing autistic-like attention to every minute input.
>Niggas going full retard now

Discovered by Hans Asperger, therefore his syndrome or Asperger's Syndrome?

I actually want to kill myself, why am I browsing this shithole with a bunch of fedora-wearing tryhard faggots?

Could everyone please stop arguing with children, and get back to the much more important issue of sourcing videos of hot young girls being severely abused? Thanks.

poor girl

holy fuck check my image

Just how young was she?

>Holy fuck they get stupider every year
>I've been on this site for two whole years!

you're all autists.

I know Spanish and heard everything they said, the couple were thought to work for the opposing cartel, but after beating the crap out of them they repeated that they did not work for the other cartel and that they were just workers at a furniture store, one of the cartel dudes at the end says that he will let them go and gave them a warning that they better be telling the truth and to warn others not to work for the enemy

Benis

wow you suck at spanish, she says she ir from GUERRERO, EL SALITRE

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/cartel-vid-karma-catches-up-hitman-quartered-beheaded-while-alive-172503/

so there's obviously nothing else on the video since the original video's title was:
>´Vídeo en Veracruz no pasa nada´/'Video in Veracruz, Nothing happens"

I'll just leave you guys with hot dead mexican chicks

You can hear the guy he says stuff like "Who is your commander" "Where are all the people" and "Tell us all you know" in Spanish.

>Looks Like You Have Exceeded Your Allowed Views For The Week,

fuck