Everyone agrees ?

Everyone agrees ?

Why does Atletico deserve to be in elite tier? Should be moved to great tier with City or PSG (possibly both) being removed.

Where are Leeds?

Add Inter to the bottom tier.

>no Arsenal
Cheeky lad.

move atleti to great and city and psg to tryhard tier alongside leverkusen tottenham arse and napoli. maybe include bvb also to great but im not sure about that

sounds about right

PSG is shit

Do you honestly think the likes of De Bruyne, Dybala or Klopp ever wish they Atleti approached them with the purpose to hire them? Because that's what you're veiledly implying by putting Atleti with the cream and the crop of European club football.

>tryhard tier alongside leverkusen tottenham arse and napoli.

Napoli spends on wages less than swansea city. In serie a they spend less than jventus milan inter and roma and just barely more than lazio and fiorentina. They are in fact overachievers.
If they had half the money that PSG and ManCity have they'd be challenging for scudetto and UCL

>PSG

What did they do to get a Great tier berth?

Oh yeah, they won the last C2 ever against Rapid Vienna 20 years ago.

If they had half the money PSG and City have, they'd change their politic and start buying overpriced mercenaries and would probably stop being overachievers, would probably be a bit more successful, but not in proportion of the new money they receive.

Also, a good mart of this new money would probably ends up in the camorra's pocket.

>atleti not elite
okay hold the fuck up, i'm talking about the current state of things, not about would dybala want atletico to approach him, he probably wouldnt, but the point is that atletico is without a doubt better than everybody underneath them, and can actually beat the teams in elite, they may not be a very attactive club to players, and they may not play attractive football, but who gives a fuck when you knock the likes of Barca and Bayern the out of the champions league ? its irrelevant if since they are clearly better than everybody under them, this is NOT a list from a player POV for example
>psg are shit
theyre not total shit, could beat most clubs but not the ones in front or above them, they're stuck in a limbo between good and not good enough

if they had more money they wouldn't have had to sell higuain for instance. You canhold on to your better playersand ttract new ones.

>Also, a good mart of this new money would probably ends up in the camorra's pocket.
that's retarded and that's not how camorra works.

>atletico
>better than juventus or chelsea
yah nah, they are probably on par with man city right now

>no arsenal

I mean, real won 2 CL in 3 years, not a big deal. They will win nothing important in next 20 yrs, maybe some copa de espana.
Also do you remember season 2014-2015 when real choke in league in march xDDDDD

Idk why people rate Juve as 'great'. they got their little one team league they dominate but have not won shit in over 20 years in europe and get destroyed by elite teams 9 times out of 10

because they're on a good run of league titles and also have a borderline world class squad on paper.

great one rumanon you are senpai

reached the final 2 years ago. just were stopped luckily by bayern. if dybala and marchisio wouldnt have been injured they would have come through easily and godknows how far. they really had the teamspirit up after the shit start

>Chelsea,Man City, PSG
>being Great
arabs (and that one russian jew) will never make you truly great, no matter what

1 final in what? 20 years? fuck outta here.
>if dybala and marchisio wouldnt have been injured they would have come through easily and godknows how far
yeah, sure. face it, in recent years the only real success they've had in europe was barely knocking out Real. thats literally it.

i mean their form, psg and city probably wont escape the arab oil thing but i feel like chelsea somehow has done it

Elite:
Real Madrid, Juventus

Great:
Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern

Good:
Atleti, BVB

No longer relevant:
Man Utd, Liverpool, Napoli, Inter, AC Milan

Never was relevant:
Arsenal, Tottenham, PSG

>Invincibles not relevant
>BVB good despite losing to Liverpool
>Chelsea great despite finishing midtable last season
>Juventus elite even though they haven't won the CL for 20 years
shit-tier rankings

i mean i accept some different opinions and what not, but this is just fucking retarded

If your club wasn't a g-14 member, you're not elite
>not so fast arsenal, lyon, Valencia and neverkusen

how is it possible to be this wrong

but they all literally were members?

>Elite
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich
>Great
Juventus, PSG, Chelsea
>Good
Man City, Arsenal, Athletico, Dortmund

>Once Elite but now gay
Milan

>clubs with 0 finals in great tier

CLs in Elite: 21
CLs in Great: 3
CLs in Irrelevant: 15

hmm

>Atletico and Chelsea weren't
>left out inter, Marseille, Dortmund, ajax (one of the worst decisions in history), psv and porto

i feel like im going fucking crazy explaining this, its based on current form from the past few years, psg would beat most teams but would never win the fucking thing

literally what is your point here

>PSG
>Elite

Lmao isnt this the same club who never reached the CL SEMI finals since their existence? Replace them with Dortmund and the list looks good.

>Once elite but now irrelevant tier
How can you not understand that?

PSG couldn't even beat Arsenal, that makes them on par with Arsenal

My point is the list is retarded, you cannot make brackets of elite or great and leave out fucking AJAX!
One of only 4 clubs to win the 3 big European trophies
Won the cl 3 years in a row
probably the greatest academy of all time (inb4 hipsters claim la masia which only became good due to CRUYFF OF AJAX)

no, you don't understand
you said Arsenal, Lyon, Valencia and Leverkusen weren't g-14 members, but they all did eventually become g-14(g-18) members

i don't care about Ajax, Atletico, Chelsea etc

however, when g-14/g-18 were created, Chelsea were a nothing club so had no right to be in there

>he doesn't watch 1990s CL highlights on sky sports
Seriously senpai 94-95 CL was goat...
>DAT BLIND
>DAT LVG
>DAT VDS

both PSG or City are not better than teams like BVB and arent on par with Juve

Are you autistic? Why did you made a new thread only for this shit?

Retard.

which is exactly why i said "not so fast" because when those clubs joined, it was no longer the g-14 but was the g-18...

>i dont care about Ajax
you really should... 4 Cl's, 1 uefa cup, 1 cup winners cup, 2 super cups, 2 intercontinental/club world cups, 1 rappan/intertoto cup
Only Juventus have managed to win everything in club football
Not to mention without ajaxs academy, you wouldn't have had the dutch sides of the 70s and 80s and thus you wouldn't have had Barcelona/spain of the 00's/10s

Ajax aren't relevant as of the 21st century.

Is downrating Atleti a meme?

They reached 2 CL finals in 3 years, they defeated Barça and Bayern, and they JUST finished 1 or 2 points behind Barça and Madrid in La Liga

What has Buyern done in the recent years to be above them? It's been 4 fucking years since their CL

Theyve still won 15 major trophies since the turn of the century, and as to my point above, the Barcelona and spain side of the mid 00's to mid 10s that have dominated only exist due to ajax and cruyff's existence...
Their influence on modern football can't be overstated

they won the league and cup every season,
and have made the CL semis every season since they won it under jupp heynckes - and they will do so again this season as i cant see arsenal beating them in the ro16, then they'll get an easy draw in the qf (they also snagged a European super cup and a CWC in 2013)
they also have a cute stadium :3

Doesn't mean they're relevant. They've won 15 DUTCH trophies since 2000. Steaua Bucharest have won 13 trophies since 2000, does that mean Steaua are relevant?

Just accept your precious club aren't relevant anymore. Even Arsenal are more relevant than Ajax.

>Bundesliga
Nice meme you got there m8

steaua dont have the enormous historical European success to fall back on that ajax do, and you are completely missing my point about how ajax shaped modern football

>arsenal
>more relevant
never won a cl/el, havent won a league title in nearly a decade and a half and only have a pair of fa cups to show for the last 11 seasons

Im not really sure why you are so anti-ajax being on that list but seem fine with the likes of man city and psg

current form barcelona is much worse than real madrid and bayern munchen and probably chelsea and juventus too

Lads, I found the real chart

It's only a matter of time before Milan comes back

WENGER IN

Only Real should be in Elite tbqh

both historically and on current form

Go back to the 70's. Thats where they are

>ironically it was wenger who made conte take chelsea to greatness after that thrashing

Real
Barca
Bayern
Atletico
Juventus
Chelsea
Man City
Sevilla
Arsenal
PSG
Dortmund
Liverpool
Manu
Napoli
Roma
Monaco
Tottenham
Benfica
Porto
Leverkusen
Lazio
Schalke
MGladbach
Celtic
Sporting
Lyon
Everton
Southampton
Villareal
Wolfsburg
Milan
Inter
Leipzig
San Sebastian
Atalanta

>San Sebastian

All Leeds Arent We?

Jokes on you im naked atm

Atletico are on the verge of collapse and, unlike a team like Barca who will eventually become good again, this is probably the last time they'll be irrelevant.

And PSG and City's squads aren't that great. I'd say Arsenal and even United now have the same quality in their squad.

t-this

>Celtic
Feels good to be liked

Elite Tier
>No Lestah City

Chelsea not in CL
>great

Great tier
>No Dortmund
>No Arsenal

Irrelevant tier
>No Tottenham