Please leave the room if this will affect you

Please leave the room if this will affect you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Regardless of one's opinions about the man personally, there are few who can deny that Budd Dwyer made the best live exit in the entirety of history.

What did he mean by this?

agreed

Why was he so obsessed with Bjork?

Wasn't he vindicated after his death?

So you can't really fault him, by killing himself his family also got his pension, that they would have been denied if he went to prison I think.

she was fucking a nigger

Oh, you!

DO A FLIP

What was the last thing to go through his mind?

What did he do that was so bad? Why in front of everyone?

that's a legit reason to be angry tho

He was accused of accepting a bribe and apparently the judge was going to throw the book at him with something like a 50 year sentence.

He did it in front of everybody because it was likely the only feasible way he could have, seeing as how he got the gun handed to him in an envelope that was supposed to contain a statement or something like that.

*Other* than that bullet?

>"Hey, man. Nice shot."

You gotta imagine what was going through this dude's head during the last few moments of his life.

>Dwyer's suicide was broadcast later that day to a wide television audience across the state of Pennsylvania.

They really played it on the news? Or was it live?

I think they played it on the news considering it's historical significance, I'm sure they got into a lot of shit despite giving plenty of warning.

Did he really say that?
I think I've seen it before, never again though.

Yeah IIRC

Welp, just watched that.

Pretty terrifying.

>Pretty terrifying.
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does REEEE mean? Sorry if I don't reply at first, new to this site and I can't figure out how to turn on notifications

It's a catchphrase for newer members of Sup Forums when they're displeased or upset

Gotta give props that one guy who walks in front and tells people to leave. Pure professionalism

Did you want someone to say bullet?

44 magnum

It was discovered afterward that he was innocent.

didnt the guy handing him the envelope think that the piece of paper inside was kinda heavy and oddly gun shaped?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Frogs with autism yell it when they remember they don't have girlfriends.

what kind of shitty legal team did he have, if later he was found to be innocent?

I remember some guy lied in court to frame him or something

Downloaded this video on limewire over a decade ago along with a bunch of other clips of people dying on camera
most of them had no sound, but this one was the full shebang. It was nasty stuff, but what really got me was the guy who takes the mic afterwards and says something like "someone call 911, everyone out, god help us all"

That affected me. I didn't sleep well that night. I got desensitized in the years following, but now i have kids and i'm totally fucking pussied up again because i imagine the bad shit happening to them

wtf i love frogs now

Hey man, nice shot

>Implying Goldie gave a shit