Battlebots

Battlebots thread. Also it's just my luck that my cable's out tonight, so I need a stream.

here we go mother fucker

>Beta vs Nightmare

Beta is easily my favorite bot. It's the first successful hammerbot I've seen. But being a life-long fan, I can't help but cheer for the vets like Nightmare.
I'm torn.

>in this round, no one can be taken lightly
>chomp

Dammit, I need a stream too.

G-guys! It's robot fight'n time!!

Tbh why dont they just skip all fights that are not tombstone vs anyone, those are the best ones

But chomp is a technical marvel with the greatest weapons and control who totally deserved all wins
im not mad or anything

>I build fighting robots in my spare time

>use weapon
>tip over
I'm not mad either

FALL ON YOUR SWORD

>another massacre

>Disco Inferno lost
I'm still mad about that decision.

That was quick.

it was inevitable

I want to make a bot from crayons

Is Beta /ourbot/?

it's pizzabot time

>there are people who complain about spinnerbots but not flipperbots

>disk hit ground and caused frame to bend
Nightmare is so silly.

>Beta's driver looks like Colin Mochrie

>I rate Nightmare

OH FUCK

>lose to a robot with no weapon

L O L

>tip over
>lose fight with 3 seconds left

>beta vs tombstone

Thank god beta is getting destroyed forever instead of nightmare

>2 completely retarded bots have a completely retarded grappling match

Gee, who would have thought

Screencaps this post.

Beta's hammer will get inside Tombstone's frame and gum up the chain connected to the blade. Beta then wins by decision.

who ready for refball because muh women in STEM

>dat ass

That ass shot

Punished Tentamushi

now the gamer girl's bot will get scrapped

REKT

BTFO

as it should be

that was short

BTFO yet again.

When will women learn?

fucking finally tento is gone

30 STEM women just dropped out.

>reddit's girl BTFO

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Go fuck yourself

Goobergate strikes again

neeed some ointment for that buthurt

they show this if u have a antenna for local channels

still would do lewd things to MegaTento and Chomp's pilots

This. It's not even a cable show. I don't understand why that gets posted every thread

Hello /u/MC151
:^)

so why was this not on for like a month

Olympics.

how did chomp even make it this far

it looks like such a chunky robot and the hammer looks so shitty with the thin arms

tht intro was cringe

Olympics though were on another channel.

Didn't want to compete

Hurr, is this too hard for you?

Bullshit decision over Disco Inferno in the prelims. Then Captian Shreddirator knocked itself out.

Every other channel doesn't even bother airing new episodes of anything during the Olympics. They're just that popular.

Made by a girl, so if it goes to judge's decision it always wins.

Active weapon hits are big factor in judging and Disco's spinner went down early on.

Chomp also supposedly isn't supposed to tip over like it does due to magnets in the underside, but the arena floor has a different composition or coating which doesn't make it work as well.

umad

>slut enabling autism shot

Yea no

>its a drone does fuck all episode

>on top of her not giving her an inch

Heard that one before

>flipping over with every swing
I can only see magikarp

Because you don't have an inch to give

where do Sup Forums watch these shows.. i always have to wait like 12 hours to join in on battlebots/robotwars

GEE I WONDER HOW THE JUDGES WILL VOTE THIS TIME

Damn. Didn't see this one going the distance.

>all biteforce driver has to do is not let center guts get hit
>immediately gets hit there

you had one job

>defending champ
>change bot's design

On my TV.

Of course you fucking idiot. Jesus christ thats clearly what it is referring to you slobbering dunce.

Welcome to high powered hammer bots.

>girl power

Good driving by Biteforce, but Chomp gets it on primary weapon damage

Orrrrrr, maybe she won because she had the better fight?

God, I hate this place

One lucky shot =/= winning the fight

REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT REFBOT

how the fuck did it have a better fight

she got one good hit in then got knocked around the rest of the fight

BRONCO VS MINOTAUR HYPE B O Y S

It did more damage. Judges saw that. It had nothing to do with the team leader being a woman

then fuck off back to redit you sensitive little shit

This. Primary Weapon hits count for 2 points while Control and Strategy (or whatever the other categories are) count for 1. If your Primary weapon goes down, you're D E A D in the judging because of the scoring.

Wedgebots slamming doesn't count for aggression unless it's wedgebot vs. wedgebot

>BRONCO vs. MINOTAUR

>load bot with armor and do nothing entire fight
>takes little damage so its better

Right, and the other bot got zero good hits.
One is bigger than zero. This isn't hard

Do you need some ointment for your butthurt?

Men get mad when they lose to a woman :)

no i just dislike easily offended types like yourself

>bot stuck on its side most of fight
>win

Is there a reason that battlebots has some of the stupidest designs and yet they got into the final 32/16

like they arent even well armoured, did full body spinners get banned or something because as far as i can see they wouldnt stand a chance if they were in the show, not to mention battlebots seems to have overly complex robots.

for example a robot that can lower/raise its blade in a battle to cut of the wheels of its opponent is seems like it was forced to be "cool"

I just don't see these bots built 20 years after the original ones being able to compete yet they "do"

Men get mad when they lose, period. It's nature.

niggah i ain't even mad that shit is my normal language

More so when it's a woman :)

See: This thread

Yeah.

>did full body spinners get banned or something because as far as i can see they wouldnt stand a chance if they were in the show
We had a full body spinner. He lost to Chomp.

New engines and batteries made a bunch of former designs alot worse. Full spinners are most likely gone for being constantly unbalanced and hard to repair.

IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

What about something like Biohazard or Vlad. Would they still be good?

Bombshell is a pretty clever bot, all things considered and directly exploited a weakness that pretty much every horizontal spinner has as well as mitigating the weakness of a typical horizontal spinner.

There were two, actually. The other lost to Bite Force

New engines and Batteries made spinners a lot more viable and more powerful too

Unless their weapons got a serious overhaul, they wouldn't be allowed due to the active weapon rules. That's also the reason there's so few flippers (which Biohazard is).