Anyone know any good horror movies on netflix?

anyone know any good horror movies on netflix?

I seem to enjoy a lot of the indie ones they pick up, I tried After and the Circle and would you rather.

any suggestions?

hard mode: no haunted houses.

Other urls found in this thread:

gomovies.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The amy schumer comedy special

fuck you

"Hush" was pretty good. I felt it to be a somewhat unique idea in a genre that is hit or miss as of the last so many years.

grave encounters is pretty good, has haunted house theme but there are physical manifestations.

"It Follows" was pretty good. Also, I heard "Clown" was good as well but have not gotten around to watching it yet.

I vouch for Hush. Good movie.

it was okay. definitely seen it though. not bad at the tension not any good in the story. i love a good story and character arc and whatnot.

wasnt that with eliza dushku? looking for more of the new indie stuff they've been picking up. theres a lot of choices but 99% seem to be either haunted houses or 'a girl meets a killer'

when i scroll through looking for shows they all look interestingb ut now that I got an entire list in front of me i just want to watch colossal again

Clown was good, eli roth is an interesting fellow

saw hush already, saw it follows too, not quite my style though I appreciated the allegory. might check out clown, I get creeped by them.

honestly at this point im just considering binging some unsolved mysteries off of amazon tho

oh shit this is THAT movie. I had forgotten id seen the trailer a long ass time ago.

yeah clowns a safe bet and i dont think eli roths a genius by any means but his movies are always solid enough to enjoy.

definitely watching clown tonight

dont wanna spoil but it is a haunted house movie but there are physical monsters.

The Others.
It's a haunted house though.

They look like people is pretty good

oh wait I think i remember seeing a gif of that. physical monsters are good and the monster looked creepy i made a horror movie with a similarly creepy looking one

Not seeing "Grave Encounters" on netflix

>they look like people

this movie was a really good idea that was just all around poorly executed. im kinda using it as a basis for my own film about insomniacs, i love the idea of the friendship exploring and there were moments that felt real, but it felt like the most indie thing i had seen in a long ass time. it had its moments but the promo pics were better than the movie its self for sure.

its worth the watch though, its hard to find sentimental horror films, and it at least did that right.

yeah i think it used to be there cuz i remember seeing it, but its definitely gone now, I can torrent it just fine, so any torrent suggestions are also great, but netflix seemed to be doing a good job of picking out some indie horror films these last few years so i thought id look for specific suggestions ther.e

they removed buffy too. im sad.

second movie is bad though, its eh

Midnight Meat Train isn't bad.

i dont really go in assuming the sequels hold any value unless explicitly told so by a fan. especially in this day and age.

>but there are physical monsters.

ok you have my interest. thanks Sup Forums, leaving to watch this w/ my gf. have a BLESSED night

>you're not even OP

im downloading it too though desu.

>tfw no qt user boy to watch scary movies wtih

life is suffering.

You pretty much had it at "Would You Rather". Whatever that other one with the def girl was suspenseful and gruesome enough to meet the criteria. netflix is pretty limited

But how Not Bad is it??

Great, now you can't even sort by rating anymore, even on the website. Thanks Netflix... I'll just name a few at random then.

It Follows
Odd Thomas
The Invitation
He Never Died
Tales of Halloween
AAWiL
Backcountry
The Eyes of My Mother
Creep
Housebound
The Host
Dead Set
Baskin
Deathgasm

All a good 7/10 or higher from me. Except maybe He Never Died, maybe a 6/10, but still worth a watch.

would you rather was great, a less edgy saw (though unfortunately less stylized as well).

plus it had qt pitch perfect waifu.

>fuckin hilarious user, you should be a comedian.
kill yourself faggot

alright with the exception of
it follows, the invitation, and creep and the host, which movie would you recommend the most?

the invitation seems familiar but the trailer looks boring

thanks everyone. I have settled for 'clown' tonight and will likely watch 'grace encounters' tomorrow.

was surprised to get such a swift and nice response from everyone.

Depends on what you're after, but if you haven't seen it, AAWiL is a landmark horror comedy that I've seen countless times and still love. Watch it without hesitation.

>
>
>fuck you
Kek

is that an abbreviation or the actual name? i dont really like comedy tbh fampai, im looking for legit scares.

Last Shift was a movie that i thought had a decent story, and was executed fairly well. check it out if you want.

Fun fact: I'm childhood friends with the main dude's fiancee.

Fuck that. Get a good pop-up blocker and use this: gomovies.to/

Or maybe get Shudder. Netflix horror movies are all the same thing and almost all suck. Watched a movie with a friend over his Shudder account this weekend and was pretty impressed. I'll be getting my own account soon.

>abbreviation
An American Werewolf in London
It's a God-tier horror comedy in that it's actually both genuinely scary as well as funny, but if you're after a more straight horror, check out Backcountry. It did for me for camping what Jaws did for swimming in the ocean. Oh, wait, looked a little more and check out Snowtown (The Snowtown Murders). It's a soul crusher. In the same league as Henry: PoaSK. True story too.

watch evil dead 2016 there is a lot of gore and spooky monsters or watch cabins in the wood there is even more spooky monsters in that one!!!

I giggled like a faggot

Resolution, Pontypool, Mulholland Drive

It follows is dope but clown is absolutely trash and hush is good one and only time

Eli Roth only produced it shitdick

Faget

HAHA