Oklahoma Thread

Oklahoma Thread

Norman checking in

405, stillwater here

Ardmore here. shit sucks.

Why would anyone voluntarily live in Oklahoma?

weather is fair year round. cost of living is crazy cheap. Thats the only 2 reasons.

GUYS So you can get wins from this chick. Shes from okalhoma or ohio i think idk which one. her name is tiffany claims to be native american gets free tribe money has a son and she plays on steam alot easy slu to get wins from you just need to be built or have huge dick pokemyhontus is her name

There's nothing to do here but drink and fuck.Those just happen to be my two favorite things. How's the rat race working out for you?

South OKC. High af

I miss Oklahoma. I lived in Ada but moved to Cincinnati when I was 11. 31 now and still in Cincinnati. Anyway Cincinnati is crap.

Moar pls

Bump for 405

Lauryn Fugate

anyone have jessica e? used to live in norman for a while.

Oklahoma is any better?

Idk pics of a chick named Tori from okc

Hi Norman

Maybe I'm not objective but it seemed so. The people here are less warm, just like the climate. Also this place is full of niggers.

Oklahoma is full of beaners... Im not sure which is worse.. Not being able to understand nigger speak, or all the fucking illegals

Well fellow Okies I'll be back in town this week . Moving to Mwc with a friend. Been like 5 years. What's new?

That's Texas. Oklahoma has a nice mix of ethnicities.