Go on Sup Forums

>Go on Sup Forums
>Nobody is talking about Avey's new album that just leaked

This is bizarre, I'm not even a big Anco fan but this just isn't right

What happened to you guys?

theyre all listening to it

Underage trap-faggots and Sup Forumstard cross posters ruined this board as a whole. Trump administration was a mistake.

This board is not the same as it was in 2009-2013.

Grimes happened

are you kidding me. needledrop fans have ruined this board also

i liked how it was in 2015/early 2016

>This board is not the same as it was in 2009-2013

I feel the same way so why can't I leave

meh

>This board is not the same as it was in 2009-2013.
This is what newfriends actually think, nothing ever changes, just different memes and different anonymous faces and other cultural conventions for the same thing

What do you guys think of the album?
I love it so far, one of the prettiest things Avey has ever done

I love it, if it was any better it would be better than person pitch (if we're only counting solo albums)

Spirit>Person Pitch>MPP>HCTI>Sung Tongs>Fall Be Kind>Feels=MOTW=Eucalyptus>Strawberry Jam>Campfire Songs>Painting With>Hollinndagain>Danse>Centipede

just fucking leave this board and site, you terrible person. your family wants you to have a normal life. please just turn off the computer and rest in contemplation. you need to sort your life out.

Anyone gotta link? can't find it on my usual pleb torrent sites

It's kind of a hard record to really wrap your head around, especially after only one listen. The discussion will come but I don't think anyone can really talk all that much about it at this point unless they've listened to it multiple times since the leak (don't do this, you'll burn yourself out on the music)

>/r/animalcollective

mega.nz/#F!1moEkSzC!8HK9Wgl_QTtSYLVEACQPUQ

Thanks user

Season High
Ms. Secret
Lunch out of Order
Dr aw one for J
In pieces
Coral Lords

All stand out tracks. Such a good album. So refreshing to have something like this right now.

the change in the board is reflective of how real life has changed since 2009-2013. the board is the same, people are different.

>>/r/hiphopheads

Animal Collective's sound is stale for me. I've burnt out & moved on.

Maybe to come back to. Maybe not.

and /r/deathgrips has 23,740 readers. Your point?

>every board is always the same forever because of a magic rule in my head

please explain through philosophy 101 language why the board is eternally the same and cannot change and why it's just a matter of getting older. please use small words

Geologist album when?

newfags use the "b-but this board hasn't changed at all" excuse to pardon their rampant newfaggotry

>please explain through philosophy 101 language why the board is eternally the same and cannot change and why it's just a matter of getting older.
anco and kanye west are still talked about.

There is no Geologist

What quality is this?

Expand on that

best anco release since water curses

That's bold. It's growing on me REALLY hard. First listen I thought it was enjoyable but a little sleepy, it's clicking big time now.

>caring about anco post-SJ
>caring about non-Panda solo projects

?

>thinking panda bear has the best solo stuff
i can not imagine a greater indicator that someone is a pleb

is there a version of this out there without the gaps between the songs? they totally kill the momentum, especially since it seems like the vast majority of these songs transition seamlessly

liking sleep cycle the most, probably

Coral Lords is so fucking good

that pleb shit doesn't belong here... Sup Forums is for real music faggot

Geologist is the name of their DAW

I am kinda bored of AnCo. Used to be big on them, liked everything they did, but after a while it's just all meh.

sounds like you're the one who's changed, user

>not including down there or freakin' with deakin

64kbps

Ok down there is worse than Hollinndagain, and sleep cycle is actually better than eucalyptus (have to listen to e more of course)

>down there is worse than Hollinndagain
>centipede hz is their worst record
You're a literal retard

Same here. After Fall Be Kind, it's just one big meh pile.

You're chasing a high that will never come back.

are you fucking RETARDED putting painting with over hollindagain???? do you ACTUALLY ahve a mental disorder

better quality when?

When you buy the CD and rip it in FLAC yourself. 320 is great quality for a leak

its not 320 tho... it's a transcode with a 16k cutoff

>down there
>THAT good
It's good but not better than hollinn, and centipede isn't bad but it's their worst

Painting With and Danse are their worst. Down There is much better than Hollin

>he hasn't listened to based deak's 2016 aoty

Danse is great wtf are you saying

>Today, Monterey seems far away. I can hear it dying - hippies are crying.
>Today, Halloween can make me change but my skins design echoes past times.

This is so fucking good. Love the fuck out of this album already.

I just won a signed jigsaw of the cover lol

anyone got the link?

read the thread

>spirit best
>danse second worst
meme opinions

nah, they havent put anything out worthwhile since FBK

Probably because they've sucked since CHz

>at this point unless they've listened to it multiple times since the leak (don't do this, you'll burn yourself out on the music)
Is that a real thing?

anyone got a legit 320?

I left after 2013, didn't find it that hard at all

>MFW I like Danse
>Everyone calls me a newfag or retard.
>I cry

to imply that Oddsac, TTG, Centipede Hz, Keep EP, Painting With, Meeting of the Waters, and all the solo stuff in between is all bad is absolutely silly.

use soulseek

Danse is great. Essplode, Another White Singer, Runnin' the Round Ball, Meet the Light Child, In the Singing Box, Ahhh Good Country, Lablakely Dress....

I don't see how the fuck anyone can say it's their worst album.

saved by the cHz

I wouldn't say CHz is their worst album either. Honestly, I like Hollindagain in some respects, but I tend to believe it's probably their "worst" album.

You're posting in 2017

i don't agree, i'd say Hollindagain is in top 4, fantastic tribal drone psych, cHz on the other hand is a 1/10 at best, virtually impossible to listen to

>1/10 at best

E X A G G E R A T I O N.

i mean sorry father time onward is pure sound torture desu

literally just came back to see if anyone was talking about Desert Daze

toodles!

CHz is fucking amazing once you listen to it a few times. One of their top releases, I'd argue, although I hated it for years.

So did everyone else. Painting With will suffer the same fate. I guarantee you come 2020 people will be saying the like Painting With a hell of a lot more.

Painting With is great as well. Although I love their older stuff, I gotta say I'm really digging their new style.
Downloading Avey's new tunes now, can't wait for Panda's stuff.

i have listened to it numerous times and it is garbage i say

hardly top 5 material but i wouldn't say it's garbage.

i just hate it man

Alright, seriously...there is zero discussion about this.

People really are sick of AnCo huh?

A LONG TIME AGO

it's not necessarily bad, but its shit compared to the stuff they were putting out 2009 and earlier

Individual albums never get any attention, except maybe for panda. Nobody talked about Enter the Slasher House at all when it came out.

Didn't even realise there was a new Avey album coming out. Time to check this out.

>ahve
bless you

>i only go on here when my girlfriend passes out because her antipsychotics
buddy i gave up on a normal life long ago

Generally speaking, Avey's solo stuff isn't as popular as Panda's, so I'm not surprised there isn't much talk.

Kind of a shame really, I almost feel like Avey is underappreciated because of their respective solo careers. Avey's really the heart and soul of the band and has written the vast majority of their music, but he isn't even their most well known member

Why do contrarian faggots act like MPP wasn't a good album? Maybe a bit overrated but come on. Fall be kind was good too

I'm not so sure. As a pretty big anco fan I like Painting With, but it just doesn't have the depth most of their other stuff does. If I'm being honest a few of the tracks just sound lazily thrown together. Still good stuff on there but for me it doesn't hold up as a full album

painting with is a mixed bag

MPP is honestly my favorite anco album.

Just listening to this right now. It is very good.

most of anco is unlistenable garbage. most of it anyway

MPP, Feels, and Strawberry Jam are about even for me. Mainly depends on my mood

>he doesn't appreciate the glory of "song leading up to forest gospel" 1-3 followed by forest gospel

you're probably retarded, mp3's have a 16khz shelf
it leaked on slsk and the transcode is good enough to stay on private trackers, and they're more autistic than you about this sort of thing

>>>>>mp3's have a 16khz shelf
>calling others retarded

i feel like this is already my favorite avey release after a couple listens.

It sounds to me like he's pulling from way earleir anco stuff for the instrumentation but his vocals are cleaner a-la painting with, so i love it lots