Gay animal peoples

Gay animal peoples

i wouldn't say i should be good but i should be better off than some

you should become more in touch with your ass hole. so many men in the world today hate their ass hole.
lots of lube, stay small and shallow, use a dull/tapered toy, and stop if it hurts. your prostate is probably only about 4 inches in, directly behind your cock and balls.
also an enema bag or bulb is the least janky/unsanitary way to clean out

that's so sad, about her weiner. i hope she feels better about not having it.

that's a pretty serious medical issue. how have you been rehabilitating it?
anything in particular keeping you awake? when i had broken bones and shit over the last year the pain of breathing would wake me up

i wish femboys and tgirls were all tops

your wish has been granted, and now they all wish to fuck extremely ripped, hairy, and sweaty men

You could definitely be doing worse.
Ow, damn.
I didn't know you broke anything in the past year.
I'm sorry, man.
I broke my arm when I was a kid, so I know the pain and inconveniences and such.
Anyways, I've been putting ice on it and taking ibuprofin for it.
It hurts to move it certain ways and I can't sleep on it for too long or else it starts hurting real bad.

yeah, but i'm still doing really bad

Have you tried doing any factory work?

i am not good with labour

A man can get used to anything.

i hope it gets better
ice, nsaids, and rest are your best friends in skeletomuscular injuries
gotta do small exercises with it every day though so it doesn't stiffen up and atrophy

is promiscuity in the gay community a major factor as to why we have one of the highest rates for STD's?

While we're in an advice giving mood what's the consensus on body hair? I've got hair just about everywhere. Is that alright or am I better off removing it?

That and a lack of safe sex education in a lot of public and private schools.

Hey, Fool!
Well, damn.
You could always just go back to school and get an education or just keep job hunting.
Good luck, either way.
Yeah, I make sure to get plenty of those, especially exercise.
I like hairy guys, so I'm biased towards keeping your body hair the way it is, but be sure to keep your shit groomed at least.

no idea what i want to do as a career and i'm not in school for a few months so i might as well look for something

is promiscuity even that common anymore? I'm 30 and only ever had sex with one guy..

thanks though

Hi, Kai.

No problem.
If you wanna go into a career, nursing might be your thing.
Who knows?
I'm still trying to get back into it.

its a matter of taste, really.

I'm really hairy myself and I hate it.

i like to shave my body
i like hairy men that keep certain areas landscaped
it's pretty nonissue

uh yea people are fucking around all the goddamn time, not me though i like being monogamous
i do think people take viral infection more seriously than they did in the 70s, and also there's extremely effective preventative medication for it now
i feel like it's a shame thing, anecdotally

I have very little bodyhair, the little I do have I prefer to shave.
I dont like bodyhair, its gross.

unlike on animals and furries, hair on the human body seems ugly and out of place to me.. except on the head. and maybe beard.

thats sexy as fuck!

why the fuck are you here you fucks, go to the other thread that is up and stay there

I ended up doing an adult education course to finish my HS credits. Through that I got the opportunity to do some work experience and they liked me so much that they offered me a job. Might be worth looking into something like that.

being in that other thread and staying there is not mutually exclusive from being in this thread and staying here, thanks to the power of computers

Most of my hair is on my head and chin, like this gay deer.

There is a bronze casting course in October that costs 400 dollars. I would like to take this course, but don't know if I have 400 dollars to burn.

Because this thread is here to post in.

yeah, i have been thinking that its most likely me being so fucked up that I'm not even attracted to humans, unless it was a really girly, cute femboy.. which would be out of my league anyways..

They come here specifically to annoy you.

it's probably the fault of the internet and your extremely dexterous hands that allow you to masturbate whenever you want

That would look really pretty in bronze.

yeah, amongst other things.
my sexual drive has been decreasing by a lot in the last few years though.
rather depressing.
I'm up to the point where I wonder if I may not have enough testosterone or something.

Yeah, those four are the smallest so they're super delicate. The course would teach the casting, and how to patina them.

yea it's called getting old, and everyone that's alive is doing it
i gotta go to sleep, hope one of us manages to poot a soggy jizzum out in order to release endorphins, at some point

fuck life. goodnight.

Good night.

love the romance

that would probably take more schooling and money than i would like it to

that's what one of my friends did, but it was online

The best kind of animal people! adding some horse dong

Shit

Is that a good "shit"? :O

no

well that's a bummer for yah

Shit as in horsesdick is terrible.

vicious shark attack :O

Oh shit, Kingdom Under Fire 2 is finally coming to the US!

hey fags whats up

Literally the only ones I come across around here. If I'm lucky enough.

good way to spend a sunday night!