S/fur

s/fur

Thanks, was just about to make one.

Jesus Christ thanks. That shit was crazy in the other one.

All of the problems could be solved if you didn't fuck animals.

Puzzle a cute

True, but I love animals.

Dog raping should be the national pass time

This.

>Vaping
Damn typos

but not really

Nothing wrong with that either. Again, to each their own.

can we leave this in the last thread please (: thx

These kind of jokes only strengthen my viewpoint that furries are the main culprit when it comes to dog rape.

Don't get a dog.

damn, i'll always love that pic bc it was first time i ever saw her

I'm not even a furry, I just come here to lol at people that come here to whine.

Enjoy your stay sir

I wanna get my dog high.

Dude, learn to take a damn joke. I told you I'm a zoophile that treats his animals better than humans.

Oh alright I thought you were the guy who takes advantage of his dog when she's in heat.

You mean me? Yep, I take advantage of her, but you're totally okay with it as long as I give her real meat. Makes sense.

Lol thanks mate. You animals are alright with me.

Do it! I get my cat high all the time! She loves her Catnip

You wouldn't be joking about that shit if you were, seriously. Post that shit on a zoo board and everyone sees you for what you really are.

Nope. You're still a rapist.

np

i first saw her in this comic

Naw, I don't even own a dog due to zoning laws. I can have a cat indoors though

I'm sure she does.

>seriously
Sure thing, bud. Because it's completely, scientifically impossible to be a zoophile and like dark humor.

I prefer short-neck Puzzle because she appears more proportionate that way

Oh okay but he jokes about it too.I just think it's ironic that someone who *doesn't* rape his dog would joke about doing it. Isn't that yet another red flag? Plus the only liking sex during heat thing. That's another one.

You really do come off as a rapist to me. Sorry to say it. I hope I am wrong for her sake.

Had to buy one of this to put it in because she chewed up four plastic tubes of it

fuck this weird stupid gay ass retarded furry bs

ya I like the newer style better as well it makes my favorite look better

thicc

I really don't care what you think because I have more reason to believe you rape animals due to how you accuse everyone who doesn't follow your expertise is a rapist, regardless of how much they care for their animals. I think accusing everyone of one thing while claiming to not do it is a much bigger red flag than joking about something.

Hah, nice. Cats can be little shits.

Dude you are literally the first person I have EVER accused on Sup Forums. The very first.

I want be inside a shark girl's belly

kad's newer style accentuates Puzzle's cuteness, and the hotness of her and all his other female characters

Shark girls are hot but you're one messed-up nigger

I don't care, dude. I really couldn't care less because you're completely wrong.

Checked also shut the fuck up you remind me of the faggot who swears he's the best chess player in the world and literally plays online chess all day. Shit you're probably him

nice quints

Think about it like this. Try to get it from my perspective. I see animals as people. If you had a wife would you joke about brutally raping her or killing her? What the fuck is that shit seriously? And you call yourself a zoo? Fuck off.

>satan pursues the furries in endless torment

I'd show ya a picture of her but these animals would get it sticky lol

Just quoting this dude who posted that picture with that caption for months straight on every single s/fur thread ever. Prolly a bunch of different people. Also someone hit me up with some nice feet

I think you might be right.

I hope so but there are a lot of red flags. A rapist will delude themselves into thinking their victim wants it. It happens with people, and it happens with dogs.

I really fucking hope I am wrong on this one.

What problems?

He misspelled the word 'would'

fuckin furries make it impossible to find good ponygirl bdsm diaf kiddin seriously tho cut it out

>reveals he's not actually a vorefag
>reveals he's actually a footfag which is just as bad

?

>brutally raping and killing her
I did no such thing. I simply said rape because I like to be edgy. Your hyperbolic delusions are just stupid at this point. And yes, I would joke about it because I joke about shit like that all the time.

Yeah, be careful.

And an evil mastermind will claim that everyone who doesn't follow his belief is the actual evil one. Like the billionaires who run the world and think they're doing right. So go ahead and keep accusing me of raping my dog.

Oh thank God you're here. Please tell the "zoophile" faggot who posts shitty, cartoon art that not all dogs like sex. He's accused me of being a rapist for the past hour, and it's getting ridiculous.

Fantasizing about food is completely normal. Everyone and everything has to eat bro

hi can we go back to worshiping Puzzle's perfectness?

No, fuck off. Puzzle is shit.

It's a meme you dip. But ya I kinda like paws and maybe a little vore.

Oh?
Yeah, not all like sex. pretty much the same as humans. Some want sex all the time, some want it once in a while, some never want it.

"All of the problems could be solved if you didn't fuck animals."
>implying didn't is a typo for would

swallowing someone alive isn't normal at all

Thank you.

And there ya go. Gerald himself said that not all like sex. Gonna keep accusing me of raping my dog? Not like I need to justify myself to you.

>I did no such thing. I simply said rape because I like to be edgy. Your hyperbolic delusions are just stupid at this point. And yes, I would joke about it because I joke about shit like that all the time.

That is abhorrent to an actual zoo who loves their animal. You do know it's not a joke for animals to be brutally raped by sickos right? Mainly furries.

>And an evil mastermind will claim that everyone who doesn't follow his belief is the actual evil one. Like the billionaires who run the world and think they're doing right. So go ahead and keep accusing me of raping my dog.

Fucking idiot, I am accusing YOU and YOU alone. Not everyone. Have other people accused you before and you're confusing them for me? Doesn't that tell you something if that's the case?

I've accused nobody else of this before on Sup Forums or in any s/fur thread. If someone else has done it to you maybe take the hint? A dog can still be raped if she develops stockholm syndrome.

Are you back? Or is it an impostor?

Actually, it's your opinion that's shit.

You've never seen an asian people eat then, mate

Imposter, but glad to know someone else members him

Who the fuck is Gerald and why would I care?

Dogs who don't like sex don't like it during heat either. For your dog to only want it in heat is a red flag. That combined with your callous jokes about raping and killing dogs only adds to my suspicion.

the fuck are you going on about?

It's sad to think that one day, no one on s/fur will remember shark grill belly guy.

It's also not a joke to talk about wanting to disembowel people and hang them with their own intestines, but I do it anyway because being edgy is fun.

No, you do this all the time. You did this just a couple days ago. You need to take your meds dude.

Gerald is the famous zoophile of these threads. Basically his word is law, and he himself told you you're wrong. But yeah, keep going on about how I rape my dog.

As my old Korean teacher use to say "I've never met a dog, I didn't want inside me"

1v1 me in chess. Wasn't the chess person like a fucking 7ft tall chick too? Does anyone have any idea who I'm talking about?

Kek. I fucking love it.

Draka? Nah, that was someone else.

Puzzle is superior waifu
Anyone who says otherwise proves me correct