Can anyone help me with this I've been having acne since a while been really depressed...

Can anyone help me with this I've been having acne since a while been really depressed, have no money to go to a Dermatologist and I don't know what's this I have this in my head as well I popped one in my head and my foliculs died hair didn't grew back up where I popped one if these but with dartre.

Does anyone here can help me out with this guys it's fucking with my mind and my depression please.

My question is is this acne or foliculitis?

Aloe vera jelly on that shit morning and night. Also aloe vera pills are dope

Give yourself a good skincare routine.

Cleaner
Serum
Moisturiser

Morning and night

you may not be able to go to a fancy dermatologist, but if you can go to your standard doctor and ask about doxycycline it is a very effective antibiotic for acne

drink enough water to maintain a ugandan village

2% Salicylic Acid
life-flo crap from amazon 8 oz bottle. clearasil has it in it, but its not as concentraded.higher concentrations can eat your skin off

I'm on day 27 of nofap and I've had hardly any acne during the whole thing. That being said I still wouldn't recommend it, shit's fucking retarded. Maybe consider cutting back tho

Fucking summer everywhere.

Drink more water. I don't care if you already drink water, drink MORE water.
Also, wash you're damn sheets. At least weekly.

dude first try to clean everything. change your sheets regularly and your pillowcase, wash your face thoroughly, and you will have to shave carefully, everytime you shave you are spreading the disease, I don't wanna be an ass but you don't have it so bad I have meet literal pizza face people lol.

if not for the clothes iwould have thought that your next and chin were a dick but with foreskin still in the shape of a circumsized dick.

clean your sheets
clean your face
clean your diet (less sugar and bullshit)

if being clean doesnt work, and I mean clean, go hunt any bugs you might have on your room, cockroaches acaros etc, just save a bit and try to go to the dermatologics, Isotretinoin is what they give to pizzaface people, it works like a charm but it is bad for you so you need to be monitored so you don't die like a retard. save a bit and go to the dermatologist.

LITERALLY JUST PUT WITCH HAZEL OR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON TROUBLE SPOTS ITS 2017

Have you considered using better shaving equipment or applying an astringent such as witch hazel after shaving?

kys it solves the problem

Brown bags have always been a big help

no aloe vera though, no old ladies recipes. and I am helping you cause I was a retard and had nobody to help me lol, I had such bad habits... had to use isotretinoine as I told you.

i can't tell where your chin starts

Spray your whole face once a day with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide.

When I was a teenager I suffered from acne, I took multivitamins and Idk why but it helped me a lot,

Go to aliexpress search for acne

Have you considered an hero?

1: Don't ever touch your face if you're not washing it. Harassing the pimples only irritates them further.

2: Always sleep on clean pillow cases. Another option is to have a cycle of towels to lay on top of your pillow. Never sleep on the same towel/side twice.

3: Use some quality skin cleaning shit. My girl, her friends and co-workers of mine all rave about Mario Bedescu. There's drying alcohol spot cleanser to put directly on the pimple, then there's facial cleansers and moisturizers. I used to give her shit for the routine but I tried it when I had some breakouts and it fuckin works.

4: Drink more water, eat less oils/fats/sugars.

Only drink water, try to eat a little cleaner of a diet. Use tea tree oil soap. Wash your sheets once a week at least. Stop touching it.

I have this very same issue you have and I'm pretty sure it has to be foliculitis. Look up pictures of it and you will likely come to the same conclusion. I am sure it itches to right?