Hypothetical situation: Let's say KD wins 3 rings with the Warriors and gets 2 Finals MVP's...

Hypothetical situation: Let's say KD wins 3 rings with the Warriors and gets 2 Finals MVP's, where does he rank on your all time list?

Also, what's your all time list?

He's still behind MJ, Lelbron and Kobr

List of Top players:
1.) MJ
2.) Lelbron
3.) Kareem
4.) Wilt
5.) KD (if this scenario comes into fruition)
6.) Timmy
7.) Shaq
8.) Russell
9.) Hakeem
10.) AI (Just cuz i love him)

He'll never be top 20

Is it three in a row?

He will be ranked Ray Allen-tier. A sharpshooter, but nothing else.

>ahead of Duncan and Shaq

Oh you're retarded

where the heck is magic and bird?

I was thinking about this but couldn't decide, so let's just do this.

First scenario: Yes it's a three peat

Second scenario: No three peat

What do you mean a sharpshooter and nothing else? KD is much more than just a sharpshooter

Has LeBron even surpassed magic yet?

LeBron hasn't even surpassed Curry yet

>Kd having less rings than curry
>being ahead of curry
>no curry on the list

bait

this beta cuck faggot will never be top 10

Curry would have to be traded for them to get 3 rings and him get 2 finals MVP
so in this scenario, Curry ends his career with 1 ring and 2 MVPs, finishs out with the Milwaukee Bucks as an alcoholic

>thinking curry will ever win a FMVP

Let's throw something into the mix OP, Durant finishes all time leading scorer of the league as well.

You have Lebron and KD too high on this, KD way too high. Also, I'd like you know your reasoning for having Wilt, Kareem, and Russel below Lebron, and MJ for that matter.

He never said curry would get a finals MVP, he was talking about durant, retard.

>Curry would have to move for him to get 2fmvp

Implies Curry would get the award over Durant you cunt
Dont @ me

He is saying curry would have to move for durant to get the finals MVP rewards, your reading comprehension is terrible. Not only shouldn't you @ me, you shouldn't @ my son either.

I was talking about Durant, retard

Not that user, but

Kareem is utterly indefensible. He's above Lebron, and you could make a serious argument that he's above MJ.

Russel has the rings but was widely acknowledged as worse than Wilt in terms of absolute skill at the game, he's just the greatest winner ever.

Wilt has the skills, but not the rings.

top zozzle

Wilt was an Era babby who would be Shaq tier at best with real parity. Russell won with a team of hall of famers and 9 teams in the league. Kareem won 6 championships but 5 of them he literally had another top 10 all time player, arguably top 5, and that player was better than him for what was it 3 or 4 of those titles?

LeBron is clearly a better basketball player. There is no player in history that is as impactful as LeBron James where they have 66 and 61 wins when he is there and NINETEEN when he leaves. Nobody else has ever been that good.

> Russell
> Good

top kek