Diego Costa vs Conte

>Chelsea striker Diego Costa dropped following training ground bust-up with Antonio Conte
Meltdown incoming ? Was Conte really just mourinho with a hair transplant ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/819983428410032128
instagram.com/p/BPOKvO4g0sV/?taken-by=diego.costa
sport.rbc.ru/news/5879f3299a79476df4f90a21?from=newsfeed
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/14/diego-costa-told-apologise-chelsea-team-mates-following-bust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source: some english tabloid

Source: Breitbart

Has he been, dare I say it, exposed?

>breaking news: costa is a cunt

lek

lol quite funny
must be a European on holiday

It's fucking real, the fight started a few days ago between Costa and Tous, the fitness coach, then apparently continued with Conte who decided to drop Costa.

Apparently Costa might be going to china hahah wtf is going on

It's probably being blown way out of proportion, Conte probably dropped him because he was complaining about a back injury.

didnt think le toupee passion merchant man would get exposed this early

He's a bit of a cunt, eh?

its probably just made up drama so he can go to china with a good ''reason''

but with costa leaving will this, dare I say it, finally be liverpool's year?

Conte probably asked Costa to play as an attacking Sweeper in part of a back 11 haha

good post
also good post

now that this is all over, how do you guys think chelsea will do in the championship next year ? heard leeds are getting pretty good lately, they might not make it back

>there are people on this board who thought that Costa wasn't a brainless chimp

Take the Chinese money and buy Kane.

After the argument at Chelsea's training ground, Antonio Conte reportedly shouted 'go to China' at Diego Costa. [Sky Italia]
its over la

Fucking cunt

Hes a great stricker but dumb as fuck, I hope he goes to China, mite as well get hamez with that sweet chinese laundered money

just kek my shit up

>get EXPOSED by Tottenham then your own player because you're a Costa babby

LEL CUNTE

>lose one game and it all comes tumbling down

E X P O S E D

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
>I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS HAPPENING

If Sky sports says its true then its true

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/819983428410032128

Did you hear this on CNN? Oh user, I have something to tell you about them...

>CHELSHIT

Thank you for my final Premier League title Cunte, with this I announce my retirement

Wenger
Out

just as planned

>there are people on this board who thought Costa and Hazard weren't some kind of mercenaries shits

costa claimed to have back ache

i'll give him credit, he played a CL final without a leg

I don't think there was anyone who thought that Pablo

>Hazard and Costa
>become great in a matter of weeks

Ok Paolo

But Hazard didn't become great in matter of weeks, Mou just forced him to play with an injury and started gettin' gud again in the last stretch of that season.

This guy turns up and beats Kante to dealth.

What do?

I knew it was all too good to be true

In Conte biography there is a part when he's so pissed at Buffon for being late on prematch talk that he don't want him in locker room, accusing him of negotiating bonuses for title. And it was meaningless last match of the season, I would love to see his reaction when Costa told him that he want to change club

as if any of you cunts wouldn't take £600k a week to play against Chinese farmers and pumping young Chinese slags for 3 years then retiring

fucking mentalists

I support Liverpool bbtw

>Next game : Leicester away
Shiggy diggy

>implying "offer from China" isn't just an (((agents))) tactic to get a better contract

Its ok. We need to sell Costa to raise funds for the stadium. Chinese can pay us 500 million pounds.

>we
>us

if i was like Pellè (mid tier player peaking but on the way down) or Tevez (has been that has won everything) yeah
but if i was a key element of a team right in the mid of a successful campaign hell no
chink money can wait at least until summer

but Costa is possibly the worst mercenary in football currently, so it's 100% guaranteed he's going

instagram.com/p/BPOKvO4g0sV/?taken-by=diego.costa

try harder next time faggots

>Beautiful Chinese virgins who have never seen a white man before will never worship your cock
Why live?

Now Conte has no reason not to throw money at Messi

Fucking based

Who's the best panic buy candidate?

JUST

The time has come

Costa needs to stay at chelsea
a person who makes trouble in England will never be able to adapt to Chinese culture or people

AHAHAHAHAHA THE CHELSHIT IMPLOSION FINALLY BEGINS

still going to win it lads

Teams like Arsenal and Tottenham are often criticized for the lack of guts, but this is what happens when you have a team with too much guts. It eventually implodes into a penis measurment contest.

So what striker will Chelsea buy next summer?

>player gets huge deal from China
>suddenly he's hurt despite what doctors say
>it's the team and coaches fault

Matias Vegnaduzzo

>Antonio Conte reportedly shouted 'go to China' at Diego Costa. [Sky Italia]
The funny thing is that in italian, "va in cina", which translates to "go to china", means fuck off in a somewhat light hearted way.

I hope that whoever is writing about this knows this.

Would you like him at your team Sup Forums, i'd love the irony of him going to us (Arsenal) so we finally have a good striker since Henry

>ITT: deluded rentboys crying 'f-f-fake news!!' who will be btfo and nowhere to be seen once the Leicester game starts

With Matt Law at The Telegraph also reporting it, it's a fair shout that Costa has indeed been dropped.

>Costa
>white
top lel

This desu, Costa is literally an abbo from australia.

Someone finally willing to pay more than eplel and the babbies start throwing a tantrum about "silly" money. I love the irony. Keep it up, China.

>The best scorer of the championship of England of the season Diego Costa will miss the match "Chelsea" against "Lester." After receiving the offer from the Chinese club with a patch over € 34 million for the year forward did not train for three days

Пoдpoбнee нa PБК:
sport.rbc.ru/news/5879f3299a79476df4f90a21?from=newsfeed

>First they came for the EPL, and I did not speak out because I hated the EPL.

>Then they came for the Bundesliga, and I did not speak out because I hated the Bundesliga.

>Then they came for La Liga, and I did not speak out because I hated La Liga.

>Finally they came for my league, and there was no left to give a shit.

Brazilian with Spanish passport, feel no connection to English club. Really surprising news

my league and many leagues alike is already constantly raided by PL teams with silly oil money
why should i care about the fact that the PL is no longer the top of the merc food chain

never heard of it, must be fogspeak

Possible, I am veneto.

not constantly raided, people just jump ship to the better league
China won't be a problem, they can throw as much money at them as they want but the Prem is the best league in the world and was long before oil money was involved

thats what chelsea get for relying on one guy to score all their goals. they were always one bad tackle or one chimpout away from sliding back down into the pack.

kek it gets funnier

>he posted a picture on Instagram with the message ‘Come on Chelsea’.
>The message was instantly ‘liked’ by Chelsea captain John Terry and Cesc Fabregas

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/14/diego-costa-told-apologise-chelsea-team-mates-following-bust/

lel, can't wait for when international politics is decided by likes and retweets.

Fuck you Ireland. 600k a week? Please.

>ITT: deluded rentboys crying 'f-f-fake news!!' who will be btfo and nowhere to be seen once the Leicester game starts

Where are you?