Found this in a vacant property I was cleaning out. What do you think? Is it real...

Found this in a vacant property I was cleaning out. What do you think? Is it real? How much would something like this go for in this condition if it was legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

johnnyg.whsites.net/efl2547.html
wwiidaggers.com/37651.htm
germanmilitaria.com/Political/photos/N028864.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

timestamp

Bout 6 baht on a good day

Roundrel is separate piece stitched on.

Nothing. Absolutely nobody is collecting nazi artifacts except maybe museums and such

Lmao is this a joke? Nazi memorabilia is the one of the most common war collectables out there.

Ebay had to ban nazi artifacts because the amount was so high the site started to look like only nazi stuff.

That doesn't sound right. I'm sure somebody would pay for this thing.

A) It is authentic and you found a war veteran that fled to America and brought this flag
B) it's not authentic and it belongs to a Neo-nazi
Is there a tag on it?

On reverse side in top corner. What does it say? I can't make it out.

Incredibly wrong

Half of craigslist is nazi memorabilia being sold.

Lmao in my high school economics class we watched a video about Ebay. One of the shots shows a warehouse and two guys opening a crate full of Nazi Stahlhelms. Also, China is filled with reproduction shit

It's hard to read but the number on the seal looks like "1941". Can you get a better shot or try to type out the words?

Pretty sure the chinese knockoffs wouldn't use cotton.

Looks like NSDAP podium banner, last one I seen sold for $350 USD

See here:
johnnyg.whsites.net/efl2547.html

How much would this $5 flag go for? I'd say about $4 because of the stain.

It's pretty faded

I think the top of the seal says 'Stahl'
Cool, thanks brother

Burn this faggot shit b/c nazis are a bunch of repressed homos

Op it looks like an original banner flag. As a collector your looking at about $150 - $200 use. Hope this helps

That looks exactly like what I have. But I don't see the little stamp in the top reverse corner like what's on mine

Better than what I had in mind. Thanks

I shouldn't wash it, should I? I'm afraid it'll damage it. What about a delicate cycle or something? Dry cleaning even? Idk.

>obligatory nazi sympathizer poster
Hope your ass recovers quickly from that pounding you just got from you bald boyfriend, newfag

Post it on Sup Forums. They should be able to tell you.

k lol

Don't wash because it could ruin it and drop value. Keep it as is, it's a good piece of history.

Do not wash it leave it as is. Washing decreases value alot of collectors want left as is from war torn to pinned. Also don't put on ebay try like Facebook groups like militaria collectors or ww2 re-enactment groups you'll get a higher price

Looks kinda old, but they are more common than you think. Ain't worth shit.
I got a original armband and it's like $20

This is a FLAG. It'll provide a higher bid solely based on the size difference.

NO you didn't it's not original if you payed $20, stop putting lies on the internet it doesn't make you any bigger of a fgt.

You fucken idiot. Completely different piece.

An armband is much smaller. This is for decorative purposes, which should be worth more than an armband.

Don't try and contribute when your completely wrong. Dickhead

I didn't pay shit for it, i got it off my grandfather when I was a kid. That's what they go for, nerd.
That shit is so common in Europe that it's not worth shit.

You right. However some of the stuff of the reproduction is pretty good

Armband vs. Flag.. Autistic

I'll give you $50 for it.

Looks more like "Stadt" to me. Probably a factory stamp if I had to guess.

It looks real to me, but I'm only a minor collector. On flags and pennants, I believe the Hakenkreuz is normally a part of the center circle. On a lot of atmbands, it is a separately stitched part.

I'm not in Europe, friend.

Why would your grandparents charge you $20 for it then he must have been a fucken jew

Op don't listen to this retard.

And shipping to the US takes like 1 day nowadays? Autistic cunt

Doubt it.

The only thing your grandfather got you as a kid was his Jewish cock in your asshole

In the US, it's not quite as common. I paid $50 for an original, and it was a fuggin steal.

Funny enough, the guy I bought most of my Nazi stuff from was a half Jew.

Op this guys right, don't listen to the cunt saying his got an armband.

Don't listen to nerds on the internet. Take it to an action house an have it appraised.

A soldier likely brought it back from the war. That's how most of the nazi memorabilia got here.

Ok. I'll see if there's any nearby.

>is it real?
well, it's not imaginary

This. Most dipshit college liberals don't understand what a spoil of war is and go apeshit when they see da evvillll swaassstikkkaa.

>bonafide

Thanks for the (you).
Have one in return.

>(You)
(You)

Fuck selling it. Let's just use it as a cum catcher underneath my ass. K babe?

NO problems friend

wwiidaggers.com/37651.htm

This fagot sells it for 550, looks about the same, but better condition.
Maybe a few hundred bucks if you're lucky.

That would be disrepectful to history.

It's real, ignore the retards in here.

People love buying Nazi memorabilia and lots of people collect it, even i used to and still have heaps of shit.

To a collector you won't have a problem selling it for 400-600+.

Wow, even in this condition? It's pretty oxidized and the colors aren't as vibrant plus there's a stain. I guess I just have to find the right buyer?

Check'd & Kek'd
>88

To the Jew killers? Oh yeah.. god forbid.

>Wow, even in this condition?

Yes, Nazi memorabilia is fucking huge and expensive as it is already. Some collectors will shell out $$$$$ for an item that want in their collection.

I still have lots of bayonets, flags, uniforms, just for the bayonets i've had Croatian bums offering me 800$ for my diamont bayonets (with bluing intact) for example which aren't the easiest to get.

Well I'm all for this fag making money so fingers crossed

Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally.

God forbid indeed. Go to bed.

I'd buy it off you op. I already own 2 flags that ran me about 150 each, But more to my collection would be great

Fuck yourself with a rake OP

Fucked you instead

My father-in-law was SS officer before moving to Milwaukee after the war. My wife hated his Nazis stuff but I keep a few things of his from her.

I grew up in So Cal, so when I visited her family first time in Wisconsin I was surprised there were so many former Nazi in Milwaukee area.

Also, in So Cal my friends were either mayflower folks or asian immigrants, it was kind of funny seeing first generation white European immigrants (like my wife) in Wisconsin.

Nice find OP. Ive always wanted some WW2 stuff to collect. Regardless of what people believe it's a part of history.

Exactly. I was damn surprised when I found it.

I got it!
Its says:

Stadt
Höhr-Grenzhausen

How'd you figure that out?

this is like, the most alternative fact I have seen so far.

>le alternative facts

With this I also know a little bit of german and the fraktur gothic alphabet

OP, if you are here, do a thread test. Take a loose thread and see if it burns really quick. If it does it means the cotton is not flame retardant and therefor very likely legit.

I sold a large banner for a few hundred recently. This one is probably worth 200 or so, possibly more.

what a fucking idiot.
you dont have to sympathize with nazis to sell this piece of memorabilia for a good amount of money.
you are the retard here.

oh look, we have an expert right here.
bit retarded, but still an expert.

Yeah, I'm here. I'll take a small thread and burn it tomorrow. It's most likely legit from what I'm understanding.

here

Seems like a small town. Why would it be made there? Or was it meant to be shipped there for exhibition?

closest i can find ~$1000

germanmilitaria.com/Political/photos/N028864.html

I'd buy it.

That looks much more formal than

I'll be damned

obviously cut a thread loose, dont set the whole thing on fire

That one is in excellent condition and even then overpriced. It's probably been listed for sale on that site for years. Listed price does not mean sold price or actual value. OP's is not worth that.

>johnnyg.whsites.net/efl2547.html

oh true. im lazy, saw the first thing and posted.

tl;dr there are much more badass flags out there

that site is one of the most popular ones for that kinda shit, seriously doubt its been on there for years..

No worries, I wish it were nicer like that, but hey it was free.