Dayum /tv, I alwaz knu u wuz a sillay hoe

Dayum /tv, I alwaz knu u wuz a sillay hoe.
Best skit in AdultSwim history?
Literally Chappelle's Show level of funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.pdy1NeVQY#.ydJwOY1oa
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
archive.is/gdWqC
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was in his nostrils?

God.

Unedited footage of a bear.

goobers

Go back to your subreddit, Sam

I think it's hilarious that he got away with this but overall I was not really laughing during this scene.

I preferred Charles' "backseat girl!" and Nick just slamming the car into the house. This was a bit too drawn out.

I like the show but this skit was the least funny out of all of them

The Charles and Nick parts of this sketch were 10x funnier.

Can someone explain this fucking skit?

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.pdy1NeVQY#.ydJwOY1oa

>black people talk funny
That's the whole joke.

don't give buzzfeed clicks you dingus

here's an archive
archive.is/gdWqC

>Joseph Bernstein

(((bernstein)))

It sounds like the writer of that article started to like Sam more as it went on. The average man knows in his heart that Sam is good, it took me a while to come round aswell.

I hated Sam from the first standup I saw of his. I was even already kind of "alt-right" at that point, but I thought he was unfunny and tryhard

turns out he's just hit-or-miss and very open with his creative process so we get to see every little thing that he does

>Janitor keeps deleting MDE threads
Thank you for Correcting the Record™

On one level it's about how different races react to being dumped

On another level it's about an abusive woman that keeps hurting men

On another level it's about crazy guys who can't deal with being broken up with

it's far too clever for you fuckboys

We are witnessing the birth of new Chappelle's Show

I miss the old Sam

How exactly Sam's sketch demonstrates your point?

>The alt-right, which idealizes offensive speech as a principled transgression against a censorious liberal culture, is a natural fit for MDE’s comedy, which combines nerdy references to anime and video games with the sinister goofiness of Tim and Eric, the anti-PC mean streak of pre-corporate Vice, and the terminal irony of meme culture. Indeed, MDE and Hyde specifically have been beloved on Sup Forums, one of the alt-right’s incubators, for years.

this is pretty accurate

Its like we only need one shill thread at a time

he used to be cute
what happened to his face?

No wonder he's so unhappy

plugs to give him that nasal sound

What did he mean by this?

mantis-esque
Yup, pretty much all of the vertical vids are just some thought or idea he has right before recording. Which is why most of them just consist of saying a phrase over and over again in slightly different tones of voice.

>using that many words to sum up something so simple

It's like watching a monkey learn how to use a washcloth.

>Literally Chappelle's Show level of funny.

c'mon. I'm a Sam Hyde fan but that's just too much

>bernstein

oh you

can someone explain to me:

>the sketch about the guy at the gym breaking his back and then pushing something at his back
>the sketch where the single mom pushes her baby at the pond
>the gambler dad smashing his head at the window
>Jews are awesome - what's the point of that

strangely, Charls single mom looks exactly as my ex. gave me a weird vibe if I'd be willing to fuck Charls he's a cutie though

this is fucking brutal

>the sketch about the guy at the gym breaking his back and then pushing something at his back
Stupidity and unwillingness to admit fault and learn, hidden with bandaids and temporary solutions like pain medication (see also; antidepressants, therapy, dumbing down of education, ease of access/democratization of all things)
The metaphorical premature (ego) death of this generation of fatherless worms raised by uncaring and neurotic women.
>the gambler dad smashing his head at the window
He's a selfish junkie and kills himself trying to escape his life.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar bro :^)

It shows how single mothers are created by the government, that they don't care about their children and are just drains on society.
It was originally supposed to be Jews rule to be a word play on how Jews control the world but they had to change it to Jews rock which is close enough.

thanks. i'm not used to thinking hard when watching comedy sketches but WP really makes me think sometimes

sam is really big and fat now

based janitor then

this show is shitty

nah

Yah

holy wow, he fucking DESTROYS that guy...

Thanks for introducing me to this album Sam, got some nice tastes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

This was the shittiest skit of the entire series so far but okay

Dey call me Argon

Did you miss the part how he went blackface and culturally appropriated them?

Sam 'Ironic' Hyde

Not at all.

i loved that post, even liked it on my normiebook

Dey call me the silver bullet.

Dey call me all kinds of things.

Dey call me argon.

Dey call me darkchild.

Dey call me nightmasta.

Dey call me peabody.

Dey call me peanut arbuckle.

Dey call me doorway.

Dey call me pink dress.

Dey call me sweezy.

Dey call me go-go nuts.

Dey call me pineapple man.

Guys what's the video where Nick says "When you turned 16 they used to take you down to the bar, so you could have your first SCHPUNKEN in a local whore's mouth..."

?

If this is Sam Hyde he's alright in my book. The weird MDE anti-comedy is not my thing but if that's what it takes to get attention so be it. He actually comes off fairly insightful here, he should write more.

>f this is Sam Hyde

His assistant controls his social media.

The interview he did for this:

do you have a single fact to back that up?

this, you fucking plebs

He said so himself.

lost it at darkchil and peanut arbuckle

> BLACK PEOPLE TALK FUNNY LMAO

People actually enjoy this garbage?

>not darkchylde

My parents once dressed me up for a parade when I was 4 as an abo in blackface lmao

College Cunts, about 60% through the video

I liked the first 2 episodes of MDE:WP but that skit was one of the most unfunny things Sam's ever done.

on another note, has anybody noticed that Sam Hyde has the personality of that one unfunny class clown/"bully" from High School?

so basically it's very unlikely that he actually has an assistant and he's just being sam when he says "my assistant"

I got you senpai, here's a pic from his LinkedIn .

not really, but i didn't get bullied in high school (not faggot) so i don't even know what you're talking about

When he finally said pineapple man I lost it. I love this skit so much it reminds me of his old YouTube videos.

We may never know...

So whats his problem with jews

You definitely know that one faggot, every school has that one faggot.

unless it was you.

Not him, but he means the kind of autist that fancied himself a bully and a class clown but was really just told "Fuck off, retard" whenever he said anything.

Snus

Yes getting validation from your highschool peers is very important

Can someone tell me how this show is alt-right? I watched all four episodes and I'm not picking up on anything. It just seems unfunny

doorway masterrace

the reoccurring skits in each episode are never as funny as the main skits between them, mostly because they're just kinda pointless primers much like the bumps in between the sketches

Jews rock, no problem.

Racist ching the chinese assistant is 100% real

If you think you're funny but no one else laughs and just thinks you're retarded then you're probably just retarded, my man.

Thanks for confirming that was you in high school, though. ;^)

Yeah, I love it

>that giant mason jar drinking glass
he's doing that intentionally, isn't he1

he drinks out of jars in other videos
they make good cups after you use all the spaghetti sauce :)

It shows three different ways to handle someone breaking up with you, arrogance, sentimentality, and anger.

THIS IS MY SERMON THIS IS MY SERMON

fucking savage
cracker jow btfo

He loves Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk

>Can someone tell me how this show is alt-right?

its not liberal, so its alt-right

it might have been me, but I was definitely funny. Had a lot of friends and always had a girlfriend throughout high school

looking at how Sam looks in high school I think we probably were pretty similar at that age. I imagine we would've butt heads a bit.

The person you're responding to isn't me you retard. you got really defensive about that though huh

wow

>"How am I supposed to respect you when you're being such a pussy right now?"
>"I... I j-just wanna know i-if you're attributing this to your assistant... i-it's important for the article..."

This is actually kind of sad

Is this what's called anti-comedy?

lmao

nah journalists aren't actually humans like you and me

>>the sketch about the guy at the gym breaking his back and then pushing something at his back
He hits a button called 'Fozzy Contin' a play on Oxycontin. Its a pain reliever that also causes your eyes to bug out red, the idea is he uses it to relieve the pain and act cool but the girl sees him as a creepy druggo

>gem paving and sealing
>diamond trash and removing service
fucking kek

Shit I had to close the video when he called the guy a pussy. I just couldn't handle the cringe.