Drug thread

Drug thread

just finished my first trip on shrooms, I did 1.5 grams and have about 2-3 left

so my question is how long should I wait before I eat these and have a real good experience

Pic related

also sorry for quality of pic, stupid shitty iphone4 camera

at least a week, remember cross tolerance if you do other pyschedlics

nothing other than the shrooms this time, thanks homie

2 weeks minimum.

You should've eaten them all me and all my friends ate an eighth the first time it's fine

Yall are stupid minimum time for psych cooldown is 3 days and you shouldve eaten all the shrooms one sitting

Should have taken a little more OP but it was your first trip so slack shall be cut. Take like 2 g's next time an eighth if you want to really trip.

1 week you'll feel slightly decreased effects
2 weeks you'll be almost back to normal

I'm gunna eat them all next time, I honestly can't wait dude it was so nice, I felt so fucking good and comfy everything made me smile and I actually got some visuals, I got that breathing effect on everything it was awesome. I can't wait to get an even more intense tripp to see what that is like

Enjoy, there is nothing like trippin' !

2mg aripiprazole
Noticeable effects lasted about 1.5hr,
tingling,
warmth,
good mood,
relaxation.

Didn't dare to take more than two, cause first time with it.

Got my 4-Aco-DMT but scale is still in storage...next week

This

From?

Where the h*ck do you frind shrooms at?

This.
You could be getting evaporated dildo sauce for all you know.
Dark web, clear web, your fucking backyard if you're really careful, your asshole friends.

got a hookup from my buddies co-worker, I know that sounds like it'll be impossible for you to get some but trust me if you look hard enough you'll find them eventually homie

I grow my own. search brf tek in google. see if spores are legal in your state.

Where are u from?

If you do it two days in a row, you'll need to double down. That's pretty much it. You lose your tolerance pretty quick.