What the fuck is his endgame?

What the fuck is his endgame?

Getting Dennis Rodman to pound his Korean boipussy with his BBC

waifus for everyone on the Korean peninsula

Staying in power.

They say that if he shows weakness it increases the chance of a coup. Because Koreans believe they need their omnipotent leader to guide the innocent Koreans safely among the foreign barbarians.

Survival of the regime

I doubt he has any powerful internal enemy (he already killed his uncle and any possible threat). They will need to remove him by force.

Basically get america angry so he can get more imports of cheese and wine when he behaves. He has to act like this by using fear and strength to keep people in line or he will be toppled.

To exercise his fundamental sovereign right in building thermonuclear bombs without persecution

>american cheese and wine
Don't you mean McCheese and McWine?

Getting fatter

lol

I just realized this comment could land me in hot trouble

Fuck NK and their despotic megalomaniac leader, increase American military spending and God bless the 2nd amendment

is hating North Korea the easiest method to spot a redditor?

Don't worry, your comment is Trump approved.

Too late, your visa rights have already been revoked

Haha I have the Trump seal of approval Money, money, money, monnneaaayyy, Money-money, MOOONNNNEEEY, Some people gotto to have it!

Does anyone think that Kim Jr and the rest of the top-level Nork leadership would hand over control of the country if they were granted immunity and allowed to walk away with their money? These are very wealthy people, and this whole thing is about money. Kim Jong-Il had billions of dollars in foreign bank accounts in case he had to flee the country. Why not just let them go, and avoid a war?

My great friend, Kim, called me from Pyongyang. He informed me that the nuke testing was called off. Wise!

It's not just about leadership, it's about control too.

The dude wouldn't have executed his entire family if it was just about money.

>being incredibly rich
vs
>being incredibly rich and being worshipped as a literal god where people take your every opinion as fact and lives depend on your word

kek didn't check your flag. Better screencap this thread so you can explain the context in which you posted that

>vs pic related

I am printing it out in anticipation of a TSA investigation

They kept hitting him until he was a Mussolini no more

The difference is that they've rigged their society so much its pretty difficult for the populace to rebel

>military and elites split into different competing jurisdictions monitoring one another
>tiny dissent ends you and your senpai into death camp
>even if a rebellion occurs in one city, people elsewhere wouldn't hear about it in real time or detail.
>pyramid system whereby those who pose a threat are adequately kept happy whilst still having a gun against their heads
>nukes and guns at seoul to avert foreign interference

the only narrative which could cause them problems is realising that kim il sung kept norks behind with south gooks were excelling. but even then it's pretty hard to give people that message when they're being told the opposite everyday since their births.

The villagers may not know what is going on, but a lot of the people working in various levels of the Nork government and military know, as evidenced by the defections. Either way, this is not really the point, the guys at the top certainly know that a war will end badly for them. Kim Jr and his inner circle may not end up hanged in the public square, but they could be arrested by foreign forces, and that may be enough of a motivation for them to take their money and leave quietly.

Destroying US imperialism

forgot pic

They don't believe he is a god. They know they are being held hostage.

Staying in charge and not taking shit from anyone

Unfortunately for him and all Americans, Trump is every bit as retarded. He couldn't let this fat autistic man-baby be. WW3 here we go.

>Kills half the regime to ensure its survival

Seems legit.

>He couldn't let this fat autistic man-baby be.
If he kept to himself that would be one thing but he keeps increasing his threats and capabilities.

There won't be any WWIII you dumb underager.

He was probably twice over the projected budget

Fuck bitches and get fatter while his people try to keep the ship floating.

Does he gets NK wymmyn exclusively or does he get foreign puss as well?

Where is China in regards to North Korea? Do you think they'll be happy to have us bomb someone so close to their country? Have even seen how they react when we fly over south china sea?

They probably had it with Kim but don't want to take the first step

There's also the issue with most North Koreans being poor as fuck and having no say in what Kim Jong un does. If you ask South Koreans with family still in North Korea, they don't want to see them get killed.

North Korea has been an end destination for a lot of international sex trafficking, he's got girls from all over.

the chinese will probably bomb them first

No. Los chinos ni siquiera se estan molestando. Ayer y dos días antes un avion sin matricula del ej gringo estuvo sobrevolando la frontera cerca de seul por un par de horas y al menos dos veces cruzó hacia el norte y no paso nada. Cero movimiento en el lado chino

Stalin did a lot worse than that and died in his bed.

China is tired of NK's shit

How behind are you?

I guess it would be getting North Korea not destroyed by American bombs using a nuclear deterrent.

posting redditballs is

Where's that DPNK user?

exterminating the neo-cohens

>the (((USA))) only has 4.4% of the world's population, but 40.9% of the world's Jewish population (as compared to Israel's 40.2% - 2007 data).

Cake

He went to school in Swizerland. Supposedly he was a super manchild, didn't study anything and just watched american basketball.
Seems he hasn't changed much from that time. He has executed people for whatever reason, many of them his "close" military personnel.
It's going to be the same shit for years to come unless there will be a military coup or something.

i can tell what Trump's endgame is, he is gonna pussy out and skedaddle with his tail between his legs
kek

Lube oil always reminds me of toffee. Maybe he's the same.

>the look on that workers face

What happened to the worker's head

I'm fucking dying.
Holy shit.
Why did you make this.
I can't fucking breathe.

Rare as fuck.

Do you live in Gaza or in the West Bank?

Just like they were tired of Vietnamese, right? The Chinese fucking hate our guts you retarded cunt.

That's sudan you stupid monkey

Don't call people retards when you don't even know what you're talking about

fresh off the meme press

>hover over flag
>Sudan

who cares.... he should be shot on sight. we don't need people like him anymore. we're not living in the middle ages anymore

How about you go over there and bomb North Korea then? I'm sure they will get down on their hands and knees and thank you for your presence.

holy shit you are dumb

butt out the thread kid

Many such cases.

When we get nuked, I hope you die first.

Assadbots need to go back to There you can shitpost about muh joos as well.

>crying about nukes
>wants to leave kim to continue building up nuclear capabilities uncontested

have you even read or research what him and his family have been doing over there for the past 40-50......................... if america did anything great, it would be taking him out period. everything else you have done over the past 40 years has brought the world economy to its knees and destabilize the Middle East............. please

Why do you type like you have autism

very dyslexic

did trump, dare i say it, shit his pant?

is ww3, dare i say it, never gonna happen?

sorry if my dyslexic offends you

cutie

What country have they bombed? If China and South Korea have done nothing, why should we? We have absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I was just curious please continue

that's all i really had to say really, he needs to go and that's it. "he's a stupid fat kid"

I think it should be more a collective effort

hes bad news for everyone

The only people who have a legitimate worry is SK, and I believe we should get their consent to attack if need be.

>What country have they bombed?
Is that what you want to wait for? Do you understand how the Kim regime has been running all this time? The same old shit isn't acceptable anymore. And you're so worried about yourself but fuck North Koreans, right?

"hes bad news for everyone" = china, russia, europe, middle east, usa, uk etc

and might i add for north koreans as well..... its not as though the have a life. working from 4 years of age until the die....... having no free speech, let alone being treated like a human being

the man is insane and needs to be put down

This. It really isn't that confusing. As long as he's an unstable madman with nukes, neither the USA nor China is willing to overthrow him, because he is fully capable of hitting South Korea, Japan, and Northern China.

Agreed. The problem is that he has nuclear missiles and our new missile defense system in SK (THAAD) is not 100% effective because of the short distances involved. He can't hurt you, and he can't hurt us (except maybe some American forces in SK/Japan), but he can hurt South Korea and Japan.

The US ABM units in Alaska keep us safe, but they can't protect SK, Japan, or I guess China. Are we really willing to risk tens of millions of lives of people in those countries that just to get rid of him?

fuck bitches, get money, acquire gentleman status.