I'm your basic, depressed, underachiever, intelligent, high school, degenerate. AMA?

I'm your basic, depressed, underachiever, intelligent, high school, degenerate. AMA?

>intelligent

what do you think about north korea

could we watch you anhero on livestream?

also, waiting for underage ban. any second now

You're pretty much me except I'm a middle-school drop-out.

Are you stupid?

It's alright i guess

Im good thanks

I actually wanna do something with my life, but i have no drive to acquire anything of worth

hows straight white male privilege treating you?

Yup. I'm bi-polar and when I'm in a good mood I decide I want to do all this stuff and make plans and such. And then the next day comes and I blow it all off. It seriously fucking sucks. Not even to mention how difficult it's going to be landing a job when I haven't even been to high school.

Great, Both my brothers and my Grandma killed themselves so it's pretty good actually

Not to start a war but blacks are more privileged than whites. Can support with facts if you disagree. I made a thread about it the other day.

>middle school dropout
>rationalizing being a failure as just being an "intelligent underachiever"

Yeah that's fair. Im just trying to get through so I can accomplish shit.

Where are you from? It doesnt sound like a very developed nation if you can legally drop out in middle school

Canada's one of the most developed countries in the word and you can legally drop out of High School

I'm not intelligent in the sense that I can do math, or linguistics. I'm more intelligent in a common sense way. Have you heard of the theory of multiple intelligences? Google it, it's pretty interesting.

North Korea is best Korea

America. I pretty much just dropped off the grid. I'd say I'm fine though, basic math/algebra, good reading comprehension, and home ed is all I really need. I have a fair vocabulary. I'd even confidently state that I'm still a bit smarter than average.

When do you plan to kill yourself, faggot?

Education still isn't out of the picture though. Planning on getting my GED and then community college, while still living with my parents. I essentially plan on getting a job and focusing my income solely on education - which, shouldn't be hard considering I wouldn't have to pay for food, rent, utilities, etc.

High school is not middle school. You can drop out of HS in the US as well.

Yes, I have heard of Gardner's theory. It's nice and feelgood and all but the reality of the world is that you are increasingly useless without education and critical thinking skills. It's great if you are "street smart" but not "book smart" but for the sake of your own situation you will be much better off pursuing some sort of education and not dropping out of free school for no fucking reason. Good luck in the real world without any set of skills or an education beyond middle school.

Probably no time soon

I know you aren't prepared to hear this but if your attitude develops any better than the rest of you is the current status quo is going to keep you locked upppppp jimmmmy boy.

Finish hs, who cares it's just 3. It's University. Go to University. Do it. Finish it. Smoke. Drink. Fuck. Have fun. Yes, it's your business. No, don't do it to excess. Don't leave it to anyone to judge the degree of care your body depends on. You still get to do it after high school and college but it's only dangerous then? There's lots of things you have to learn about it. Most importantly that it's doing so and having women or putting your life in even one so many ways another's judgement, that yours can truly come to a crashing halt. These are not even my personal experiences.

Have you ever watched the 90s teen movies as versus the 2000s and on teen movies?

Is this your dream?

oh i am fully aware, apologies if sarcasm was not as obvious as intended

My master plan.

What kind of hobbies do you have OP?

are you a basic, depressed, underachiever, intelligent, high school, degenerate?

I play video games, and party. That's about it

That's pretty inspirational. I really don't watch movies either

Don't forget unemployed

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful

you sound fucking boring. why are you not interested in anything? do you read? pay attention to anything besides "partying", feeling depressed, and attention whoring on Sup Forums?

How's that so?

You obviously haven't read anything that I wrote previously, have you? It's either that, or you're reading it the exact way to want to read it to justify your view of me and your own biases. So much for the objectivity which your community demands of everyone always, unless they agree with everyone you believe.
I never once said that the social justice community has never done any wrong, there are definitely people in my community that have harassed and bullied others and they give us all a bad name. I simply brought up an example, just like you did, to show that your community capable of abuse, too, so don't pretend that it's not. Also, did you not expect me to respond? Did you expect that I wouldn't find any examples of abuse perpetrated by your community? Did you expect that your amazing, ground-breaking argument would render me speechless? Still, do you deny that my example is valid, do you deny that your community has harassed, threatened, and attacked people who did thing that it didn't approve of? If so, then how do you explain the examples I gave and the others I could give and, if you don't, then how is the anti-SJ community better than the social justice community?

sure is summer in here

Shut up bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie.

Not him, but you say that as if Sup Forums is supposed to be some collective hive-mind. Sup Forums is incredibly diverse. Anybody can say whatever they want.

What about you dad?

> Anybody can say whatever they want.Anybody can say whatever they want.
>Sup Forums
yeah right newfag

What does this have to do with anything? When did I say people can not say whatever they believe because I welcome it. I enjoy shitting on your flawed logic and naive ideas of the world which inevitably will be shattered by your pathetic reality

OP confirmed fucking vapid retard

What makes him under-aged?

what the fuck are you talking about, underaged?

jesus christ why am I still posting in this thread. I sure am bored tonight

tonight's the night, then.