Progress update

progress update
This is me 7 weeks after the operation, almost a full recovery, but it should still take a few months to look completely normal

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/B7DxD
restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story

Here is the healing process as of now

It'll never look normal without the foreskin

Sorry, you beat me too it. I had a botched circumcision at birth and I lived with a ugly, disfigured, painful dick for most of my life.
Sup Forums funded a surgery to get it fixed with the condition that I post the entire healing process here.

Are you not mad that your parents and doctors caused you so much pain without your informed consent?

It's too tight!
Why do people cut anyway when I'm erect there's no more skin, everything is stretched.
Washing feels nice so I wash as often as I can.
I wash my cock more often than my face.

I'm pissed, but there was nothing I could do about it. It took me far too long to be able to get the relief I now have. I would prefer to be uncut obviously, but you can't restore real foreskin nerves

Sup Forums also requested I make this webm prior to getting the funding, but I am too stupid to figure out how to make it 2mb
webmshare.com/play/B7DxD

nice!

Good for you man, you got a nice cock now.

>I would prefer to be uncut obviously
Honestly, you shouldn't believe the hype. Uncut fags just want to make cut fags feel jealous so that they can feel special. I've never heard of cut fags having any more difficulty getting off than uncut fags.

You know, some uncirc guys don't roll back during erection, either because they are fat or the foreskin is more then the meat and therefore doesn't pull right back.

So sick of fucking uncirc guys banging on about it as if there are two types of cocks.

Mine used to be tight around the glans but I stretched it cause it was unconformable and made me cum fast but it would roll.

ice posiedon says otherwise

> tfw caught balanitis God knows how, or at least my doc is telling me it's balanitis
> OTC thrush cream did nothing
> antibiotics did nohing
> std blood test came back full neg
> had no STD symptoms
> dick is not really reacting to the creme I got prescribed
> doc told me circumcision is usually the fix

Dick is still swollen, dry, weird feeling, "not normal". The thing is...
- I still don't know if I am clean of STDs. The blood test said I am neg for Herpes, while I get a bump on my mouth from time to time. Then fucking how do I have that.
- I am still not sure if it's not some other problem.
- What if they botch up my dick, lose my foreskin, and still have the same problem?

Fucking doctors, man...
Kept telling him all the symptoms but he could not care less. Fuck.

> mfw

Wait how did b fund it. Howe much was it?

as a person with a foreskin (for now), I can tell you if it reduces sensation, that's fucking godsend. your partner will be thankful for it.

I mean with a foreskin if she tightens inside, starts riding hard... good fucking luck. You can think about the World War or anything, it won't help.

You can't restore all the nerves, but much, if not most of the advantage of foreskin comes from the gliding motion and protection of the glans. I strongly recommend giving restoration a shot once you're fully healed. It's really great.

restoringforeskin.org/beginners-guide-foreskin-restoration

Reduces sensation, does not make you last longer. Makes it feel worse for partner too.

I feel you dude, mine was fucked up bad because after thousands of years the God damn kikes still can't do it right

that kind of skin bridge shit that you had happen was because they left too much skin and/or your parents didn't pull it back to make sure it didn't re-attach... sucks man.

GoFundMe, I didn't ask, it was requested in the thread
It was a $600 procedure

Well, read my story, what the fuck can I do.

So far I have been applying the cream but not much changed really. And for the STD part, I don't really want to infect anyone, so I intend to use condoms.. but God knows what test should I do to get a 100% sure reading.

You should get a tripcode btw.

>Internet superheroes

Gross, tripcodes. No thank you

How long is your cock?

Usually a lie, but this is the truth. I have no idea, I never measured

tripfags are gay, but they have their use.

as cum dumpsters

nono.
tripfags are the people who go full gay all the time, contribute nothing to threads, basically just shitpost. but thankfully we can filter them due to their tripcode.

on the other hand, this botched-dick-user could use one before others impersonate him. that was the entire point of tripcodes and nothing changed.

Cut looks better to look at. You're gonna be okay

People have impersonated me before, I just use timestamps when I need it. The freckle on my dick is a dead giveaway that it's me

sure, whatever.
I still feel bad about getting my dick cut.
Healthcare also sucks in my country so what if they fuck up. And what if it's some STD/other problem and nothing will happen to my problem.

FUCK

timestamp how do we know this is your dick

Look at the picture under this. YOu can clearly see the same freckle in the same spot on all the images, including the flaccid one

do tributes?

What's a tribute?

putting a pic up on your tablet/phone/monitor and taking a pic of it with your erect dick in front

Why on earth would I want to do that?