Who /boycottingbattfield1/ here?

who /boycottingbattfield1/ here?

These fucking Swedish cucks actually had the audacity to put a black guy on the cover. The disrespect for millions of lives lost in the war, who died for the freedoms we have today. They suffered through literal hell and what respect do they get in return?

youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about video games

>implying the fact that it's a video game has any relevance to my point

Go to be DICE.

I have been boycotting them years ago ever since they started making shit games.

Western Video Games have been taken over by the same propaganda as old media. Forget about it you cant safe it

>/boycottingbattfield1/

this will end up like sw 7 breaking sell record

He's apparently meant to be part of the Harlem Hellfighters, the longest serving American unit in WW1, all black.

Definitely trying to appeal to SJW's but it is historically accurate.

I don't play videogames but the trĂ¡iler looks cool.

> caring about videogames

You wouldn't even buy if you wanted to because it would cost 80 dollaridoos for you m8

Can you kindly fuck off back to Sup Forums the "videogame" board?

That's because the trailer is a bunch of cutscenes and any gameplay footage being shown is just the scripted events. Pretty much how all console trailers have been hyped for the past 15 years.

They put a white American on the cover of the last 5 games they made, so who fucking cares?

Wait, what's wrong with putting a black guy on the cover?

I know people were crying about wanting a video game set in ww1 but really it's a terrible idea.

Historically accurate ww1 game
>sit in trench surrounded by rats for 10 hours with constant artillery going off
>step out of trench
>immediately get mowed down by German machine gunners

WW1 was fucking shit and any accurate WW1 game will be shit too

Dude just accept it,

soon a black guy is going to be on the cover of Battlefield and next a black woman will be on the most circulated currency ($20)

Just sit back and relax nigga. It's gon be a long ride with much more to come.

At least they picked an actual, historical black unit, rather than just making shit up completely.

I suspect there's fuckers trying to get Sup Forums to rampage to try to milk some publicity out of this.

>Battlefield 4
>Battlefield 1

Video games used to be an incredibly conservative platform. The last bastion of the white race.

Jews have taken over universities and you did not care.
Jews have taken over the press and you did not care.
Jews have taken over television and you did not care.

When the fuck do you start caring?

Dude, shut the fuck up. Its obvious from the trailer that a good portion of the game is taking place in the Desert. A lot of turks and north africans fought in the war. Jesus, you're just as bad as the SJWs shitting themselves everytime a white person plays a role.

video game is infested

>99% of the soldiers who fought and died and suffered through hell were white
>put a black guy on the front to pander to SJWs because they lack any sense of integrity

These threads have to be bait. The day the trailer released, I was pretty hyped, and honestly couldn't care less what the cover looks like. I'm just glad we finally got a more historical setting. I don't see how one can be so buttmad about the forced diversity anymore, unless its their first realizaton that it exists. It's basically to be expected of the kikes at EA.

america must burn. this game would have probably been degenerate even without the nigger fetishism

there were also niggers in egypt, doesnt mean they wuz kangs and kweenz

>Video games used to be an incredibly conservative platform. The last bastion of the white race.

Who cares? The EU is collapsing and America is electing a nationalist. Videogames are small fry.

>North Africa
>black

The game is made by Swedish developer DICE. Not EA.

There's so much genuine shit to be mad about, and you dumbdumbs are fuming over a video game cover that isn't even historically inaccurate (,)?

It's almost as trivial as liberals getting upset they can't use the "right" bathroom.

I need to see gameplay first desu, I wopuld have prefered trench warfare but at least theyre trying something new, even if theyre playing it safe as fuck.
I know none of you shills watched the trailer, or else you would know the character is white.

>Playing the electronic jew

>game covers
You ausfags haven't acquired digital download technology yet?

The EU is stronger than ever. Have you read the papers for the plans for the next decade written by the people in charge of the EU? They are not shrinking, they are expanding. Neo-functionalism all the way.

Also, you will vote to stay. No doubt about it.

99% of war is sitting around waiting to die, with 1% actual combat. Aren't we inherently interested in the rarities when we play video games?
You know that most of the characters and npcs in the game weren't real people, right? When you play the game, your character is fictional and only based on reality... so...

>Boycott a series that died after bf2

Abit late to this party brah

Yes, but EA is the publisher and therefore oversees the development, to make sure it fits the marketing campaign.

Well, uh. It's kind of retarded because they're not appealing to their major audience.

Primarily straight, white, middle class guys.

But, whatever. I never cared much for Battlefield. If anything, I like The Elder Scrolls series. If the setting is in Hammerfell I wouldn't be shocked seeing the Redguards.

>hey guys let me take this totally unrelated claim
>compare to a claim with no relevance
>throw away all historical attempts at realism because lol fiction
>and then act like I'm right
Pigeonchestbboard.jpg

game is going to suck anyway. they can't possibly bring the BF gameplay to WWI. it's going to be infantry focused garbage.

Boycott? Because of a black guy on the cover?
Righty then.

Don't you faggots realize you're playing right into their plan?

They put a black guy on the cover because they knew it would stir up controversy and get you faggots posting about the game everywhere giving them free publicity.

Why is everyone going on about the whole video game thing, this thread really has nothing to do with video games. It's about the marxist agenda being pushed in every facet of our lives regardless of what we do. It's especially absurd to market a game like this and aliening it's main demographic which comprises of almost entirely white men also. I couldn't care less about video game covers but if you observe the bigger picture.

Hammerfell would be neat, I've always been interested in how'd they handle redgaurd culture
They're running out of human settlements though and there's talk they might go to Akivari

>hey guys, let me expect complete historical realism and accuracy in video games

DICE detected.

meanwhile im sitting here.. not even remotely impressed by their "new" game

he appears in one mission in the game

and that just might be the US cover which would be accurate for us since the Harlem Hellfighters did more fighting than any other US unit, may have diff releases in diff countries

>hey guys we're making a game about a very real war with many documents and photos of its events
>but don't hold us to a standard lol that'd be unfair

trump has attracted a lot of people who only have a taste of whats going on, and dont have the information to understand what its all about

Pre-order comes with the Hellfighters dlc. Man on cover is Hellfighter.

All because a nigger is on the cover. And they this isnt a white mans tumblr

>BF1
Isn't it the forth battlefield or something?

>marxist agenda

See, when you complain about stupid shit like this then it's harder to take it seriously when people point out actual marxist agendas. Black troops fought and died in WW1 too. No shit more white people were involved than blacks. Does that mean that out of an entire library of world war games, it's somehow supposed to be impossible for any cover character to be black? That's ridiculous.

Do you get mad at the Assassin's Creed franchise too?

He wasn't in the trailer though, but I never played Battlefield anyways.

Kind of stupid to make the cover of your game based on the DLC no?

I doubt that's entirely true

No because that's actually fiction that uses historical context to create a fantasy story
This is trying to actually be about ww1

because he's in one mission

im not even sure he's on the full cover, he's just part of a dlc that comes with preorder so he ends up as a marketing item for preorder package

>people have strong feelings that are polar opposites that means theyre the same

simply epic

>same lone manly cover on every war game
>since 10 years
You're probably overestimating them.

that's clearly the cover for the preorder that comes with the dlc

have you never pre-ordered a game in your life? it always has some special cover

>more fighting
Towards the end, when Germans were so beaten and weak we could afford to send in literal niggers to actually get a job done.

The retail game is the same fucking guy in a slightly different pose

>tfw no game about east african campaign as an askari
>you will never be a nigga removing poos in loo for the glory of Germany

Didn't they put a black guy on the BF 3 or BF 4 cover?

that's a promo cover you dumbfuck

learn about how the industry fucking works before spouting your "muh joooos" retardation online

Well Visercal put a black guy ont he cover of Hardline, so of course the Swedish dev had to follow suit

It's EA after all, who also owns Bioware, who happens to be the flamiest faggot dev of all time

>the black guy is from a DLC
>don't buy the DLC
>play happy

oh
>look the flag
oh shit, forget about it.

>not boycotting battlefield after 2

Literally haven't mentioned Jews a single time you dumb fucking shill faggot

It's a fucking video game cover. I swear some of you here are more easily triggered than SJWs.

>look at the flag
>from Brazil
>talking shit about my flag

lol

>has German sidearm
>has German submachine gun
Hahahhahahahhhahahahahhahhahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Kek, this is how sad and petty white supremacists are.

lrn2markets Battlefield's main demographic is Basketball Americans.

See

Fuck you DICE

1st one is deluxe edition box art and 2nd is standard edition boxart. They did the same thing with Hardline. Standard Edition the guy was aiming a handgun, deluxe had him with a shotgun over his shoulders.

>implying that wanting female characters to not have dogoff tits and arse is the same as using a black person to represent your average ww1 solider when in fact at least 95% of the dead in the conflict in Europe were white.

Its not out of jealousy it's just out of plain respect and disdain of the constant glorifying of minorities in conflicts of which white deaths were 1000s of times greater.
Hardly similar to tumblr, its like expecting Jews not to kick off about a film about the holocaust which doesn't show any Jews only homosexuals and retards

This
It won't be historically accurate which will be dissapointing but at least it will be a refreshing change from the "CAWADOODY ADVANCED FUTURE MLG INFINITY ROBOT WARFARE" garbage
The fuck do I care if they put a nigger on the cover? I'll just have to intentionally fail the "Press square to impregnate the white womenz" quicktime

Yep

Just fucking pirate it like the rest of us you autist

Silliest thing is that your burgers didnt give them shit except for the uniform and wouldnt fight alongside them. The French geared them up and commanded them

>hell fighter
>has German weapons
>not French or American
2/10 Swedes

>pirate
>battlefield

Damn. This is also the first Battlefield with a statue edition

Wow it's almost as if they're taking advantage of your retardation and getting you to shill their products for free!

Why is he wearing British uniform if he's from an American unit

You all have to be some special assholes to be this mad over a video game.

I don't mind it. The Harlem Hellfighters were pretty interesting from a history standpoint. Especially when the bulk of WWI was sitting in trenches scratching your feet wondering if your gas mask was going to seal tight enough.

Kind of difficult to make a game of that. You need the special stories and characters like the Hellfighters, the german pilots, and armored units who are learning and creating tank warfare on the job in the moment.

kek americans deserve everything they are getting

Get back to you fucking faggot.

This desu

Reverse SJW. Get a grip of yourself.

Oh hey! A black person! He must be a colonial!
>nope, he's a american black soldier
350,000 of the fighters in WW1 were African Americans, compared to 100,700,000 total soldiers. (that's 0.3% by the way)
So do you think it's fair that 0.3% is representing the rest of the soldiers? Don't you people hate that 31% of the population represents 65% of the population?

Because we didn't like darkies at the time.

But the worst part of this game is going to end up being the historical inaccuracies in weapons models

They should have hired Ian from forgotten weapons on YouTube to work alongside the modeling team

Why is an African American wearing a British uniform, carrying a German Mauser C96, a German MP-18, A German gas mask, and a scoped Gewehr 98? Why the fuck is he wearing a cape? Why does the spiked baton suggest that he is barbaric? Why does he have a knife when there were bayonets? Why the fuck is he trying to fire a weapon one handed? Why does he have his baton out if he's using his sidearm? Why is there a redness in his left eye, like he's fucking drunk or crying? Why does he have an ammo box strapped to his chest?

There's not a goddamn thing that is practical, historically accurate, much less appealing about this character. This needs to change.