Fucking seriously?

Just kill me now Sup Forums.

>Muslim charity spends money on praising their god on city buses in England in Arabic rather than helping people.
>Claims it will help people get along and take down barriers.
>As though it's not in any way a form of religious discrimination.
>As though it's not dogmatic and disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/590133/Cross-of-St-George-vs-ISIS-flag-Why-is-one-banned-and-the-other-FINE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/452525/Fury-cops-ignore-ISIS-Hezbollah-flags-but-ban-St-George-s-flags
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3009237/Cross-country-over-England-flag-ban.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html
ibtimes.co.uk/police-banned-wearing-union-jack-patch-tribute-pc-david-phillips-1523508
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-fury-offensive-england-3355423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is it religious discrimination?

Oh the irony of refugees who seek "hope" and "help" in the very things that destroyed their countries and made them flee in the first place...

>Allah is Great

What else is new? Praise him you christocuck

Imagine this:

You live in Manchester and you are a supporter of Manchester United. For as long as anyone cares, Manchester has been a Manchester United supporting city with a slowly increasing tolerance to people who support all teams or no teams at all.

Suddenly, Liverpool fans start coming into Manchester. They cause trouble all over England with their violent, retarded and dogmatic behaviour and lives praising an evil thug.

One day, the people of Manchester wake up to find "Liverpool is great!" plastered on every single bus in the city in the guise of "breaking down barriers".

Except it isn't. This is a blatantly giant "fuck you" from Liverpool fans, as well as obnoxiously forcing phrases that promote their ideology over others.

It's clearly designed to not only cause outrage and self-promotion, but something worse: it's a tag, a gang sign. It's them pissing on the lampposts so we know whose fucking territory it is.

It's an absolute disgusting fucking mockery and unacceptable behaviour.

And before you insinuate it, you're too right I'm fucking butthurt about this.

>If you think injecting krokodil is a problem, you've proven why it's medically necessary

Good. You heathens need to know who The Greatest is.

I wouldn't call this discrimination but...

It may appear frighteningly close to the phrase towelheads yell before they blowup to native britbongs

Any towelhead that see this will think "I should move here"

And any extremist that sees this will think "we are winning, continue the fight and we will claim the UK for ourselves."

Effectively this gif is a good representation of native Londoners.

You're talking about a city where the British flag is literally banned, while the ISIS flag is celebrated as an expression of free speech.

>YOU MUST ACCEPT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT

this is the ultimate JUST

Underrated. Bill Shankly Akbar

That is well put, user.
Bloody well put.

Allah a shit, a fucking shit

here's something you guys need to understand: "allahu ackbar" does not translate to "allah is great" (and certainly not "god is great"). it translates to "allah is greater", as in, "allah is greater than your god". in other words, this is not a simple praise for allah, it's also an assertion that allah is more powerful than other deities, specifically the gods of the "infidels".

this exclamation is often used to celebrate when a perceived religious goal has been achieved. in this case, the celebration is due to the successful election of a muslim mayor.

anyone with an even passing understanding of the way jihad works, would know that it's no coincidence that the bus messages have appeared immediately following the election.

I think the bigger problem is people bombing shit tbqph

We'll then the good people of Manchester can just cough up some more cash and pay for the advertising space on buses to have "I piss on the 96" written on them instead.

Doing something anyone an do, is not discrimination.

please remove them merchant

I think it's smart, I don't think Muslims will try to bomb those buses.

Are they so lazy they just want to make sure the bus already said it for them before blowing it up?

>If think "Allah is no true prophet" on buses are a problem, you're the reason why we need them

Lolwut

>Manchester has been a Manchester United supporting city with a slowly increasing tolerance to people who support all teams or no teams at all.

To be fair, Manchester United is owned by a Jew. They would already increase tolerance to others.

Hell, top four of the five UK's most valuable teams are owned by Jews and a UAE Muslim

Look a lolbertian

Jankiel is correct. Also the basic formula of islam is "there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet" which is of course a negation of something rather than a positive statement. So Islam is fundamentally built on being negative and anti-something

Can your country still be helped?

Well I think we need Britain First to sponsor buses saying "get out of our country" then.

Isn't it great that we have so many American "experts" here on this board to keep us informed on the state of our nation?

That's my fucking bus. In the last five years I've seen Putney turned into from majority white town into some multi ethnic Muslim infested shit hole

>everyone can defeat hivemind cults without help

Serious question: can a Christian organization sponsor overtly Christian ads on these public buses? I mean hypothetically according to the law.

Listen, Britfag, you are still our mother country. And when your parent gets old, weak, senile, and stupid, you try to be there for your parent so they know what is going on.

>if you think "England for white only" is a problem, you've proven why we need it

>if you think rape is a problem then you need to be raped some more

Liberal logic.

Well it says right here that you britbongs are so cucked that you banned your flag because it's "racist"

express.co.uk/news/uk/590133/Cross-of-St-George-vs-ISIS-flag-Why-is-one-banned-and-the-other-FINE

Fucking muslim supremacists

funny thing that might be the only real "cure" for feminism

more and more until theyre cured

I live in a very mixed area of London and I can see the Cross of St George hanging in several places along my street. It's not banned.

>British Flag
>St Georges Cross

Thats the English flag, not the British flag you blubbering retard.

England is Britain

caliphate when?

No, England is England, and Britain is Britain. Don't embarrass yourself further you silly burger.

embrace your new, enriched British culture :^)

Shitposting aside I'm actually so sad for Britain. I always loved British culture, and wanted to move to London someday. Pls make London white again

Wonder how long I would last in literally any Muslim majority country, carrying a cross and wearing the English flag as a cape

Nope. England is Britain, and Britain is England. Those are two words for the exact same thing.

Toppest of isis
>trips blessed by both Satan and Kek

rong
england is part of britain

england is the original nation
england + scotland = britain
england + scotland + wales = great britain
eng+scotland+wales+norther ireland = uk

It was funny with massive bants, memes, and shitposting but now this is getting scary.

What the fuck is going?

>he thinks England is Great Britain

Oh boy you need to go back to geography class.

>americans required to teach the uk about it's own country

how the mighty have fallen, eh lads

IM TRIGGERED!

england is part of britain
england is the original nation
england + scotland = england
england + scotland + wales = england
eng+scotland+wales+norther ireland = england

fixed that for you.

Nobody else on earth cares about your provinces, it's all england to us.

No problem, I'm OK to give Britain to England.
They are just a bunch of SJW always voting for more cuckery...

>england + scotland = britain
britian is the physical landmass island

wales is part of britain

You've made up my mind about painting a big fuck off picture of Thor on the side of my house, cheerfully waving his arse in the direction of Mecca and eating a ham sandwich. . Thanks musbro, you sure broke down some barriers here :D

The opinions here and the opinions in the Facebook comments to the Guardian are very different. The people here with the union jack say very clever things, the people in Facebook tell tolertarded shit that religious views of the new mayor don't matter, that these are features of civilised multicultural advanced country and a further shit.

>it's all England to us

No it's all England to you, because you are a retard. There are other burgers telling you you're a fucking idiot.

>mfw you backpeddle to "i was only pretending to be retarded"

nope
difference between britain/great britain, as stated
review the post if you are confused

>no islamification of Europe is happening

I weep for you, bongs, for I know this will be all our fate.

This.

Mudshits are openly declaring a kind of victory here which is disturbing. They are telegraphing their 'imperial' intent so to speak.

>Sup Forums thinks this is okay but not op's pic

I don't feel bad for brits or white people.

You did this to yourselves.

You stood by and let this happen and chose to bitch about it on Sup Forums instead.

>thinks

kek, yeah stick with that
wonderfully brilliant false equivalence

>There are other burgers telling you you're a fucking idiot.
Their opinions are invalid. America is full of people who don't know as much about history and international affairs as I do.

When somebody tells you they're going to Ireland, everybody knows what they're really saying is they're going to Catholic England.

Stop being intentionally obtuse, you know this is true.

Get ready for the good ol' "But I Was Just Pretending To Be Retarded!!" excuse, lads.

>Allah is great
Doesn't that mean Allah Akbar?

>

>kafka reasoning

Do these pathetic excuses for human beings ever engage in introspection?

That's a silly question, of course they don't otherwise they wouldn't be saying this retarded shit.

Oh come on you're not even trying anymore.

surely in a capitalist society, they should be allowed to display the advertisement since they paid for it?

From now on "America" will be known simply as "Texas".

JUST

>Ismail
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm getting sick of this shit.

>catholic england

Dude, that requires more knowledge than the other way around. Ireland is distinct in most American's minds. And Catholicism is hardly its most distinguishing feature to most Americans.

Good one bong can you put it in freedom terms please
Thanks

>Muslims pushing more of this, encouraging 'diversity'
>Libs say 'accept more into UK, they are people too'
>Can't argue, get labeled a racist by braindead libs
>'Refugees' come into UK, most of them unadjusted to the western way of life (i.e they believe in sharia law)
>Quality of life deteriorates if you are anywhere near them, rapings, stabbings etc etc
>Cycle continues until eventual large scale attacks by fighters who got through without background check
>Public outcry, but can't deport them or else being racist

I predicted the UK getting cucked hard sooner or later, liberals will make it worse

Nailed it

Well you did a grand job of skirting around the truth for a while, but I think I'm done playing your game.

Do you care to explain why your flag is banned in your own country, you massive cuckold?

>INB4 HURR DURR UR A TROL

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/452525/Fury-cops-ignore-ISIS-Hezbollah-flags-but-ban-St-George-s-flags

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3009237/Cross-country-over-England-flag-ban.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html

ibtimes.co.uk/police-banned-wearing-union-jack-patch-tribute-pc-david-phillips-1523508

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-fury-offensive-england-3355423

The non-whites are more aggressive and less intelligent, they fuck like rabbits regardless to a financial state of a family. It's just the sunset of civilisation because non whites can't advance the scientific progress and bring something valuable for culture, only their filthy habits.

>>etc

trolled to oblivion

Since it's perfectly clear from OP's pic that 'Allah is Great' is not gonna be printed in any of the bus posters, why aren't we discussing the meaning of the words that's actually gonna be on the bus?

Okay Mexico, damn you Canadians are funny. Put another shrimp on the barbie am i right?

Remember they disallowed the Christian sponsored messages, only the Islamic invader is allowed to have the sign.

What a litany of reliable sources with no controversy surrounding their legitimacy whatsoever. Well done user.

>Religion brings hope

Maybe if they spent more time on governance and less time praying to Sky Fairies they wouldn't have a refugee crisis in the first place.

Maybe if they ignored Allah they could engage in civil wars that don't instantly devolve into ethnic cleansing.

Fuck me, what is it with European Islamic apologists and putting the cart before the horse.

>Don't upset Muslims by suggesting they are violent otherwise they might kill you.

This was done to add extra insult to injury, those buses are a well known symbol of London as are the cabs - they are quintessentially English (memes aside) and putting praise Allah on it is nothing but a gigantic fuck you to the English people, particularly the more traditional Christians. That's all it is, they are trying to provoke a reaction knowing full well they will under the guise of inclusion - they relish in it. This is a attitude MANY Muslims share, I experienced enough of this mentality in university to understand that and I know many of my colleagues, friends and family have viewed the same.

Still, I'm glad they're doing it - Muslims are a cocky people, particularly the lower-class ones and this will be one of the great contributing factors should we ever stop with the complacency and have the tide turn. I truly believe it is, some of my most liberal friends shocked me when I went out on a limb and brought up the issue of Islam but there seems to be a mentality among the new generations that the internet trumps physical rallies, which leads nowhere.

>American education

EVERY TIME

> i was only pretending to retart

lol ebin epic FTW AMIRITE well meemed my good meemers, good times all about
*chuckles heartily*

turn the M25 into a giant wall

agree/disagree?

but it's true

Fuck, this is good, my friend actually lives in Manchester

Okay, I'll try.

For a hundred years America has been a McDonald's countrry, then suddenly Burger King commercials pop up all over your public transport.

>Tfw you know that source image

If Texas made up 3/4 of the nation's landmass, was 8/10 of the population and GDP, was were the 3 largest cities were all located including the capital, and if the entire country spoke Texan and was part of or at least heavily influenced by the Texan culture then yes I think it would be a fair equivalency and you could call the USA Texas.

How does this escape them?

Why do the left keep pretending religiously motivated wars waged by human beings are the equivalent to natural disasters like earthquakes?

>Mexico
>Canada
>Australia
>Texas

It is pretty funny that all of your colonies are now smarter, wealthier, and less cucked than you.

At least we didnt ban our own flags yet :)

Just up your fire insurance

>Not discrimination

>Legally allowed to plaster Allahu Ackbar across busses

>Legally prevented from plastering pro-Christianity (the state religion) on busses.

The cabs will be replaced by Uber.